two;

insecurities.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the recording went on smoothly with kai constantly glancing at naeun. yes, he believed myungsoo's words about naeun, but no matter how he looked at naeun, she doesnt give off those kind of feels about her being all so... insecure about herself. she laugh, she smiled, she have fun, nothing seems abnormal. 

"right, so exo and apink, you have worked hard. we would take a break for now. go and refreshed yourself." pd nim said, interupting kai's thoughts.

apink and exo went over their waiting room, which was shared. being the always unsocialise apink, they had their own corner, while exo had their own corner. they ate, they talked, they relax themselves but this time, when kai glances over at naeun, she wasnt talking, she wasnt laughing, she smiled, but it's a soft smile, a forced smile.

and again, the pd interupted his thoughts, "aigoo.. why arent you guys interacting?"

"c'mon, interact. you guys are idols, you guys should make friends."

awkwardly, the 6 boys walked over to the girls, bowing and greeting them.

suho went over to chorong, since both of them met through key's 91liner clique.

chanyeol went to eunji, because he have always admired her voice alot, and well, a chance to make friends.

baekhyun awkwardly yet casually went over to bomi, he have always had a crush on her. he thinks that she is really adorable. 

kyungsoo went over to namjoo for whatever reason he have, he was just attracted to her. 

and that left with the maknae-line. naeun, hayoung, sehun and kai. 

sehun was doubtful, if he should go to hayoung or naeun, he have this really huge liking for naeun but on the other hand, kai seems to have this whole interest in naeun too because he caught him looking at her before. but kai on the other hand, doesnt even wanna interact with anyone, with that he took another glance at naeun, who was with her youngest, talking to her. 

before kai could walk away, sehun pulled him back and said, "hyung, i know you had this huge interest in naeun," sehun chuckled which made kai frowned slightly. 

"no - you misunderstand.." kai was about to say that he didnt even have the slightest in that whoever girl when sehun cut him off, "whatever it is, im going to let naeun to you this time, next time, no way." sehun smirked before making his way to hayoung. 

with no other choice, he wouldnt allow himself to break his promise, he made to myungsoo about taking care of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter