eight;

insecurities.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"wendy son!" the guy standing infront of wendy shouted. "i'm asking for the last time, are you going to tell me or not?!"

wendy breathes in deeply, shooting a death glare at the guy. "don't shout at me!" she turned around, heading towards her practise room. but before she walked away, she gave the guy another judgemental look. "for the last time i'm going to repeat myself, it's NO! i won't and will not tell you anything with regards to naeun! stop coming close to her!" she frowned. 

"it's all good before you came!" he started blaming wendy for being such a busybody.

"KIM JONGIN!" wendy shouted, fuming mad that you could almost see invisible smoke coming out from her head.

"WHAT!" he shouted back, not even backing down.

both idols stared at each other intensively, before getting interrupted by two people.

"SON SEUNGWAN WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!" irene said from the back. 

"KIM JONGIN STOP RIGHT NOW!" suho who is standing beside irene said.

"what do you think the both of you are arguing over!" irene said, pulling wendy back while suho holds kai back.

"she's butting into my business!" kai annoyedly said.

"it's not just your business if it concerns naeun!" wendy argued back. both very stubborn, both equall hot headed, no one wants to back down, no one wants to take a step back to see the whole situation.

"look," suho started. "jongin, by doing this, you are only bringing more harm to naeun. and as for you wendy," suho turned to her. "you are also doing more harm than good to her."

"i don't see how." wendy folded her arms acrossed her chest.

"you do know that we have got lots of insiders here right? if anyone were to hear it, and report it to the management or even worst, the reporters, what are the both of you going to do? tell the truth to why you guys are fighting? be sensible!" 

"he started it!" wendy turned away.

"she didn't want to tell me about naeun!" jongin replied.

"how about, we sit down and talk it out hm?" the angelic-like irene suggested hoping for them to sort it out.

"no!" wendy said, but irene shot a glare at her and she slowly agreed. 

"tomorrow, at f(x) sunbaenim's dance room. it would be empty at 3pm." irene said, nodding before pulling wendy away.

jongin irritatedly shakes suho's hands away from him since he is fuming madly at that moment because saying, "hyung, you shouldn't have stopped me from shouting the out of wendy! she's just so." kai angrily said, "ugh!" punching the wall.

suho went over to stop him from hurting himself further. "it's better than having all 3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter