six;

insecurities.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

naeun uses all her might to get kai out of the hotel room to only get the door bell ringing and ringing none stop, her phone ringing none stop too. leaving the poor girl with no choice, she called for her manager to get kai away from her hotel doorstep. finally, after he have left, naeun fell onto the bed looking up at the ceiling trying to calm down and stop herself from overthinking.

just then, her phone rings; indicating a new text message. she unlock her phone screen to view the message knowing that the message would be from kim jongin.

i need to know what's wrong. don't shut me out! 

not long later, probably 30 seconds later, she received another message.

can we talk? i need to talk to you. 

and another,

reply me please, naeun. 

naeun sighed heavily, shutting her eyes before locking her phone. she don't wanna reply to him, she didn't want to deal with this and her feelings, she didn't want him to know anything about her anymore. most importantly, she didn't want him any where near her anymore. 

after awhile, namjoo came back into the room to get naeun because it's their turn to go for their rehearsal. when they are there, infinite was rehearsing for their stage, f(x) was standing at the right side of the stage while apink are on the left side of the stage. apink would go up onto the stage right after infinite's then it would be f(x)'s stage, lastly exo's stage would be after theirs. naeun wore her usual casual outfit, this time it's adidas; adidas's pullover, leggings and shoes. with her long black soft wavy hair down, even if she is in the most casual, most not much of a fashionista style, she looks like an angel from above.

apink was done with their stage as they exit, they met exo in the hallway when they are heading back to their waiting room. as polite as they are, both groups bowed to each other. apink and exo members were waiting for kai and naeun to actually maybe high-fived each other which they do often or even hit each other's head or even just smile at each other but none happened. kai was trying to get naeun's attention or get her to look at him but she just walked past him and ignored him before heading straight for the waiting room.

exo and apink members exchange eye contacts signalling each other that something must have happened.

~*~*~*~*~

night fall, and the idol groups are getting ready for their performance. kai didn't even have a chance to see naeun, they didn't meet, they couldn't meet because their waiting room are far apart, and also because when exo was rehearsing, apink are preparing. while exo are preparing, apink are rehearsing. but k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter