four;

insecurities.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

times went by quicker than anyone could imagine, in a blink of an eye, it has been nearly 4 months since naeun and kai have met each other. things were of course, better than how it was before. naeun opened up to him, tell him how she is feeling, letting him into her life and that's was considered quick for a guy. never in her whole life have happened before, she never let people in this easily but yet, kai was the only one she allow this to happen. she is just - comforable with him. 

but that doesnt mean that she doesnt have any doubts towards kai's way of being her friend. she doubted him.

exo was in their dorm, watching the world cup just because they managed to ask their manager for a one day off so that they can watch the world cup finals.

"hey, jongin!" baekhyun called out, while jongin's attention was only focused on the tv and nothing else. yet, he managed to reply his hyung with a soft hums. 

"i heard that you and naeun are getting closer?" baekhyun started asking. 

"talking about naeun," chanyeol said gossiping to baekhyun. "i heard that she is mentally unstablise. they even said that when she is on tv or on show or stage, she is someone else. while behind the scene, she is another one." 

"i also heard that she have some kind of depression or stuff like her getting - " baekhyun was about to continue but kai was shooting death glares are him, as though he is gonna kill his hyung the very next time he said a word, which makes baekhyun stopped. 

"dont talk about naeun like that," kai muttered. "you guys dont know her." 

"but you can't deny the fact that no matter how close you guys are, she would never let you go past this small thin firm line inbetween the both of you, as though the line is invisable, you would never cross that line." suho said.

"well, who knows right." kai said, shrugging.

"do you like her?" sehun then asked out of the blue.

"oh god, sehun do not start this again." baekhyun then said. 

"i'm just asking ya know, im curious. but no worries, im just seeing her as a friend right now. dont worry." sehun replied, being cool with it.

"just like you, i see her as a friend too." kai said, with that usual poker face of his.

"but yeah, like you said. who knows right. maybe you gave her another kind of impression. maybe without use knowing she have allowed you to step over the line. maybe she thought you might have something for her, just maybe anything, everything is possible." kyungsoo then commented on kai's sentence. 

"i really dont see her as anything else other than - " kai was about to say but was cut by sehun. 

"it doesnt seems like it. we know that L asked you to look after his sister, but i dont think it's just that though. what if you actually have feelings for her without you knowing?" 

"dude, you know that wouldnt -" once again, he was cut. 

"anything is possible." they all said in union. 

"are you guys ganging up on me again." times like these would always happen. 

"we are just worrying. just like you have said yourself the other time, naeun, such a fragile girl. you saved her, get her out of her own depression world, if you were the one who got her out but you are also the one who pushed her in again, who knows what kind of would happen!" suho, as a leader responded. 

"then what am i suppose to do? avoid her? stop caring about her? what about it?" kai said, annoyingly.

"we just need you to know where you stand, who is she to you. we need you to be clear of that." chanyeol said. 

"you're always that oblivious." baekhyun straight forwardly said. 

~*~*~*~

naeun who just got back from her schedule was sitting on the edge of her bed, scanning through her phone. 

her text messages to be exact. it was mostly sent by her members, her brother and kai.

unnie, fighting for today! you can do it, just relax and have fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter