five.

insecurities.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

naeun refuse to tell her members about who that someone else is. that someone else that kai have. because just blurting out her name hurts naeun. she didn't know why does it hurt, but it just do. as though there is a knife cutting through her, slowly, all at a time, ripping her heart. 

looking at herself in the mirror, she open the tap and splash the cold running water onto her face, "get yourself together, son naeun! remember, you don't deserve anyone, and people don't deserve to be stuck in the situation and world that you are in." she slapped her cheeks lightly with her hands. 

"unnie, are you okay? we need to go soon." hayoung knocked the door of the bathroom.

"oh," naeun said. "give me another 5 mins." 

today, they are going to perform in jeju for music bank special together with many other idols group, mainly, BTOB, B2ST, TWICE, APINK, EXO, INFINITE, F(X), Red Velvet, Lovelyz, Oh My Girl, BTS, B1A4 and so on. apink made their way to the airport to take a plane to jeju, dressed in fashionable clothes except for naeun, the nothing special clothing, black tops with skinny jeans and converse.

hayoung walked next to naeun in the airport. naeun behind the screen is a girl; who don't talk much, who don't smile much, who just don't socialise, but because they are in public, there are lots of fans, pink pandas, and of course fans of other groups too, hayoung had to work extra hard making naeun feel comfortable. only when she's comfortable, she would smile genuinely. 

just when they were chatting happily, naeun heard a few fans, probably fans of other groups said, 

"ey, look at son naeun. acting again." one said.

another continued, "flat front, flat back, no visual, don't even know why is she even the visual. worst, why is she an idol, her voice sounded like a dead whale."

"i heard she seduced other male idols to get them on the bed." the third said to another fan beside her.

naeun totally heard what they have said, although they aren't just a foot away from her, but she can hear it clearly because they are talking quite loudly. naeun tried to maintain her facial expression, trying so hard not to burst out into tears when hayoung held onto her hand, and giving it a light squeeze.

"unnie," hayoung said with worrying eyes. 

"i'm fine, hayoung." naeun nodded, assuring her. there she is, lying again.

"don't listen to them okay, you know that you aren't like that. our naeun unnie is the prettiest, purest, most beautiful, nicest, and bestest, human being in the whole wide world." hayoung said, in a little childish way, cheering naeun up a little.

"thank you, hayoung." naeun said, squeezing hayoung's hand back a little, "i don't know what am i going to do without you." she cracked a small smile.

~*~*~*~

not long after, their flight ended at jeju and the idols are making their way to their respective hotel room's to unload their stuff before heading to the concert venue to practise for their stage later that night. apink and the other idol groups, mainly the more popular ones are waiting at the lobby area of the hotel for their manager to check which room is whose and to collect their room's key.

at the lobby area, there are exo, infinite, apink, f(x), BTOB, and Red Velvet. while the other sunbaes are given another hotel to stay in just beside theirs, while the other hoobaes have already checked into their rooms. there are many fans around outside the hotel since the security doesn't allow fans to roam in the lobby area preventing them to cause disturbance to the visitors staying in the hotel. 

apink and btob are standing next to each other as usual. namjoo and sungjae are fooling around as always. did i mention that they are both dating each other? even though sungjae and joy are in WGM together at the moment, namjoo is really open about it. as long as she have got sungjae's heart, it doesn't really matters to her. another reason is mainly because, namjoo and sungjae; the namjae ship is really known so no one really suspect a thing because they see them as best friends. 

while changsub; also known as chorong's one and only friend, one and only best friend, was talking to chorong, there is this one guy, stealin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter