three;

insecurities.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a week have past ever since naeun and kai's last conversation. naeun have always thought that she wouldnt be talking to kai anymore, because he is one annoying fellow but no. kai have got her number from god knows who a few days back and he have been constantly texting her, or even calling her on random nights.

she was at home this evening alone, not at her dorm but her real home because they were given off days to go back home and have a break before going back working their hearts off since they would be starring in their own new variety show, just like apink news season 3. naeun was changing the channels of the telelvision when someone came back home. 

"oh, naeun. you are home!" said a voice, a guy voice. the person naeun misses the most. 

naeun jumped up from the couch, running towards the open arms, hugging him tightly, "i miss you, myungsoo oppa." 

"i miss you too, my baby." myungsoo said releasing her from his hug, and then ruffling her hair. 

even though myungsoo and naeun were in the same industry, though they would usually meet on the stage or off stage but they dont usually get a chance to talk or even interact with each other because of the fans. they dont know that myungsoo and naeun are actually not blood yet closer than blood siblings. 

"why are you home today?" naeun asked.

"because i heard someone is coming back today." myungsoo grin at his precious sister. he knows from woohyun who knew it from chorong that apink would be having a 2 day break before going back to work again. 

naeun just laughed when she heard her oppa words. "so, i heard you made a new friend?" myungsoo then ask. 

"new friend?" naeun raised one of her brows, glancing over at him. 

"what's his name again? ah.. kim jongin." myungsoo said pretending that he didnt know him at all. 

"oppa," naeun squint her eyes at him. "i know jongin is your friend." folding her arms around her chest as she pouted. 

"he is one annoying fellow." naeun continued as she shook her head. 

"he would call, or even text me like....." naeun was about to say when her phone started to vibrate again indicating an incoming call, and guess who? kim jongin. 

"this is totally what im talking about." naeun ignored her phone as myungsoo looked at naeun with amazed because of how his sister actually talked about how annoying she finds kai but deep inside myungsoo know that kai is different from any other people naeun knew. naeun is becoming alot more comfortable with him without even realizing. 

"you guys seems close." myungsoo chuckled, as naeun rolled her eyes in disapprove. 

"no way. w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter