hana.

insecurities.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kai and naeun both met each other back in 2013, the 'nonono' era. they have never met each other before. never. kai have always judged naeun because of the 'type of girl' she seems to be on stage. kai never understand why he had to judge naeun, out of all the girl groups he have met, he never judged them as badly as how he judge naeun, not till the day before 'we got married' filming of exo and apink. 

"why do we have to film we got married, god damn it." kai complained for the thousand and one time that day. s never understood why is he complaining so much just because they have filming together with apink. they have ALWAYS like the girls alot, to the extend that they became a fan of them. 

"why are you even complaining so much?" kyungsoo asked, out of curiousity.

"i just didnt have a good feeling about that naeun girl." kai said, annoyed.

"she doesnt seems that bad, she is cute, friendly, and well - yeap." sehun said, calmly yet not at the same time. he is totally head over heels over naeun to be quite honest.

"she just seems fake to me." kai shrugged. 

just then, kai's phone vibrated and it's a call from infinite's L, who surprisingly asked him out for a coffee. 

kai agreed to meet up L and went to the nearby cafe they have agreed to meet at, "hey hyung!" he called out. L smiled and nodded, while he ordered some ice coffee for both of them.

"what's with the sudden meet up?" kai asked curiously. 

"so, i heard you are filming with the apink girls tomorrow?" L said, without even feeling awkward mentioning or talking about them, since apink and infinite are really great friends, woohyun and chorong are currently in the progress of getting into a relationship.

"oh yeah - about that." kai laughed. "why did you asked, hyung?" 

"i just needed some help from you." myungsoo said, as the waiter placed the drinks of the table and walked away after that. 

kai took a sip and nodded, "sure, what is it about?" 

"about naeun." L said, waiting for kai's reaction. 

obviously, anyone who heard that would totally be thinking that L had a thing for naeun since both of them seems all so similar with all the black stuff and moments, so kai took a minute before replying "you like her?" 

"i love her." L laughed. 

kai choked on his drinks, coughing. "wait- what. so you are trying to get me to break taemin's relationship with her? no no. i would totally not do that. taemin is my best friend and i have known him for like i dont even remember how many years, how could you - " kai got so over reacted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter