Movie... date?

Getting His Voice Back

(Four months later)

 

《《 “What if your manager catches us?” Gen whispers resting her hands on Onew's shoulders. 

“He won't.” Onew says searching for the light switch of the small utility closet they are in. He finds it and flicks it on.

Gen looks around at the vacume cleaners and brooms next to her and Onew. This is not the ideal place to have a “meeting” with Jinki, but they didnt have much time and there was no bed around. She looks back to Onew and smiles. As long as he is with her, she didnt care where she is.

“Ok, we don't have much time.” Onew says as he places his lips onto Gen's. She giggles and responds to his kiss.

Onew rubs his hands on her thighs, signalling what he is about to do. She places her hand on top of his and guides his hands under and up her skirt to her . He smiles through their kiss. She is so impatient.

He moves his hands to her middle while she grinds it against his groin. He moans and disconnects their lips to look at what he is doing. He tugs on her underwear, moving it to the side while she lifts her body to make it easier.

Onew lifts his head to her neck, resting it there a minute. “Take me out Gen," he whispers in her ear. She smiles and quickly grabs his belt buckle and unbuckles it. She ps his pants, parts the flap in his boxer briefs, and releases him.

She lightly caresses him, making sure he is ready.》》

Onew tosses in his sleep, moving from his side, to his back.

《《 After a minute of lightly touching him, Gen starts a squeeze and twist motion with her hands. Onew jumps under her, loving the feeling. He nuzzels her neck, moving his hands to her hips to squeeze them. 

He lightly kisses and her kneck, enjoying the taste. He brings his right hand to her left and rubs it, it makes her moan and squeeze him harder.》》

Onew's right hand travels slowly down his stomach, to his hips, and over to his groin.

《《 Onew lifts Gen so that she is sitting directly on top of . He feels how wet she is and smiles. He hasn't even gotten into her, hasn't even touched her, and she is already soaking him. He just hopes his clothes don't get wet. How would he explain that to his manager.

“Grind on top of me.” he whispers. Gen slowly moves on top of him. His thickness slowly traveling between her lips, rubbing her little nub. They both moan.

Onew grasps her hips and presses her down harder while she rests her forehead on his shoulder. Her hands move to the wall behind them, bracing herself so she can move a little faster. Just rubbing him feels good, she couldn't wait until they connected.

On one really good move, where Gen rubbed him just right, Onew couldn't help but pump up, making Gen scratch the wall. The pressure was intense. 

“Jinki.” she moans.》》

Onew squeezes himself through his boxers, making himself wake up. Sweat covers his face, chest, and legs. His covers are gathered at the end of the bed and all pillows are on the floor, but one, which is trapped between his body and his left arm. His vision is temporarily blurred, but it soon clears, and when it does he realises what just happened. He rolls his eyes and closes them. It happened again.

He sits up and removes the pillow from his sticky, sweaty body. His lower half aches but he ignores it and drags a tired hand through his messy hair. This has been happening for the last two months. Well actually four months, but it wasnt until recently that it has been THIS intense. 

Ever since he sung to her he couldn't stop thinking about her. At first it was innocent. He would catch himself thinking about her more, then he would catch himself staring at her. He found himself wanting to be around her more. He wanted to spend hours with her. He would think of how she held him that night. Her firm, but soft arms holding him while he cried in her arms. The warmth of her body.

He has never been held like that. Only his mother has held him anything close to that.

He began to wonder how it would feel to hold her. Return the favor. Thats how he fell upon his current mindset.

It first started with holding her, then it transitioned to feeling her. Quickly his mind wandered to kissing her, and then seeing her . Now he is stuck thinking and dreaming about her under him, above him, and all over him. Touching her in the most intimate ways. 

He was fine with just thinking about her, but the dreams, they seem so real, and he would wake up with his hands down his boxers. It didn't help that she was walking around the house in her delightfully tight outfits. Actually her outfits weren't TIGHT, but she did fill them out quite well.

Onew loves the feeling she gives him, but what he doesn't like is the constant rock in his pants. He feels ashamed thinking about his roommate in this fashion. She has been nothing but generous to him, and he goes around dreaming ographic dreams about her. At least he hasn't touched himself; well consciously touched himself. 

He wouldn't allow it. 

He throws his feet over the bed and to the floor. He slowly stands up and walks to the bedroom door. He peeks out, making sure Gen isn't around and slowly shuffles to the bathroom. He can't move too much. He is pretty hard, and it keeps rubbing against his boxers.

Here he goes again. Running to the bathroom for his 5:00 in the morning cold shower, that's starting to become a daily routine.

{}{}}}

She seems to put more effort into her look now a days. Except for her usually straight hair, she has began to wear her hair crimped or curly, just to add some pizzazz. She started to wear perfumes, well something like perfumes. She tried regular perfumes, but the fact that she couldn't put the right amount on made her stop. Instead she chooses to put on scented lotions, just a little on her neck and wrists, and she is good to go. 

When she buys clothes, she thinks about her choice more. How would this make me look? Will it show off the right curves? Why was she asking herself these questions? She didn't know; at first. She just thought that her confidence grew a little and she was appreciating herself a little more. However later on she realized the true reason. 

It is all for him. The perfume, the new outfits, the new hairstyles, they are all for him. She denied it for a long time, saying its nothing, that she just needs more eye candy. However, after trying to get the attention of other boys from her college, she realized that she only wanted one boys attention. That didn't make her stop ignoring it. She went on dates, three dates. But the fact that she hid these dates from him, proves that she can't ignore the feelings she is having for him.

So… now realising that she has these feelings for him, what is she going to do with them?

{}{}}}

On a bright Saturday morning Onew and Gen quietly sit at the kitchen table eating their bowls of cereal. The silence isn't awkward, it is nice and comfortable. They have been living with each other for so long that all awkwardness left. Even the awkward feeling Onew gets after he sings has left. Now he can sing around the house and not feel like he is putting Gen through hell. She likes his singing, he has yet to figure out why, but for some reason she likes it.

Gen eats the last spoon full of cereal and sits her spoon on the table. She lifts the bowl to her lips and slowly sips the leftover milk. While sipping, she looks at Onew over the brim of the bowl. His hair is growing, and its once blonde color is transitioning to black. It makes him look young, especially when he wears his glasses.

She remembers when she watched one of his music videos. His hair was long and brown. It was kinda cute, she wonders if he will grow it out again.

“Do you know any hair salons around here?” Onew asks, munching on his cereal. 

Well that answers her question. She puts her bowl down and shakes her head. “No. Ask Jaquan, he might know one.” he nods, not looking away from his bowl.

The room gets quiet again. Gen, being done with her cereal, just sits there and sneaks peeks at Onew while he eats. She takes her phone out her back pocket and pretends to play on it so it won't look obvious.

She wonders what life as a kpop idol was like for him. She read that its pretty tough. Well she has an ex-kpop idol right in front of her. Why dont she just ask him?

“What was it like?” Onew looks at her with one eyebrow up. “Being a famous singer.”

Onew pauses for a minute. He pushes his bowl away from him and leans on the table. “It was hard work. It was a lot of long days and even longer nights.” He smiles, reminiscing. 

“It looks fun.”

“It was fun; lots of fun. Traveling around the world. Seeing new faces. Before I became an idol, I never traveled to another country before. So when I first stepped foot in America and other countries, I was amazed. Before then, the only people I met face to face, where Koreans. However, five minutes in America, I met all kinds of races of people." He grabs his and Gen's bowl and walks to the sink to wash them, but chooses to just sit them in the sink. “The concerts were fun too. I loved being on the stage. It was my place to have fun with other people. I always play around with the other members of Shinee, but when im on stage I fell like I can play around with the audience. Thats why I used to act so crazy on stage. Of course I couldnt do it ALL the time, but when I saw a chance, I took it.” He sits back down at the table.

“The audiences were so energetic. I took me a long time get used to the fact that they were cheering for me and the rest of Shinee.”

“ How was it rooming with four other people?” Onew lightly laughes.

“It was weird at first, because I am an only child, I never roomed with anyone before. It got better, we had some fights, but they were little.”

“Wow.” Gen pauses. “I bet you had a lot of girfriends.” Gen doesn't know where the question came from. She was just going to let the conversation end where he stopped, but obviously and brain aren't on the same page.

Onew, who was looking down at the table, looked over to Gen. He didn't know what to say to her. Should he say yes, and not sound like a loner, or should he say no and sound exactly like a loner. Well, he told himself he was never going to lie to her again, so… the truth it is.

“Umm, not that many. I tried to have relationships with girls, but either they weren't what I was looking for, the media blew it up, or schedules collided. Nine times out if ten, they weren't what I was looking for.” He looks Gen in the eyes. She looks back, but not for long. Shyness overcomes her and she looks to the floor. Onew continues to look at her, not being able to look away.

It is a while before she looks back at him. She has to change the subject. Girlfriend history isn't what she needs to hear.

“Umm… so what are you going to do when you go back to Korea?” Onew looks away from her and shrugs his shoulders.

“I dont know. My company said that they have some hosting jobs for me. So I might do that. Or I might go back to my home town and work with my father. I don't really know.” He smiles at her. “But I do know THAT I WILL LOVE WHATEVER I DO!” Gen smiles and giggles at him. His accent was a little thick there.

{}{}}}

A few weeks pass and nothing got better. Onew's dreams became more frequent, and cold showers became his best friend. Gen found herself falling more and more for Onew and she was starting to have dreams of her own. Her dreams weren't as R rated as Onew's, but they were far from PG.

It was messing with their lives. They couldn't watch tv together, they couldn't eat together, church was awkward. If one was somewhere the other had to wait until they leave, or leave the house completely. They hardly talked to each other. It was frustrating, but neither did anything about it.

Onew was the first one to break, that's why he is sitting in front if his computer at 1:00 in the morning, face-timing Taemin. 

“So… you have a crush on your roomate, and you want advice… from me, on how to ask her out?” Onew nods. Taemin scratches his head. “I don't really know. I asked out a few girls and all I say is ‘Do you want to go to the movies?’ or ‘would you like to meet me after my performance?’, nothing more than that.” Onew sighs.

“We have been living together for six months now. I don't want to make things weird. Should I just ask her out as a friend and hint it to her or something.” Taemin shrugs.

“I don't know hyung. I guess." Onew hears someone call for Taemin in the background. Taemin looks back and nods to the person behind him. When he looks back to Onew, nothing but sadness is on his face. “I have to go hyung, sorry we didn't get to talk that long. Maybe next weekend we can talk longer.”

“Yea maybe next time. Bye Taemin.” Onew waves goodbye to Taemin. Taemin waves back and begins to shut his computer, but stops himself.

“I miss you hyung. Come back soon. Ok?”

“Definately.” Taemin shuts the computer the same time Onew does. 

Well, he didn't really get much help from Taemin, but it was nice to talk to him again. He tries to talk to one of his former members at least once a month. He doesn't want to loose them along with everything else.

He has no idea how he is going to go about asking Gen out. Asking her out as a friend isn't a BAD idea. He will think about it. For now, time for sleep.

{}{}}}

Gen is in the middle of class listening to her teacher explain pattern overlay, when her purse starts to vibrate. She quickly retrieves it and looks down to see who it is. Seeing that is it Onew she immediately reads the text.

* Hello Gen. I know you are in class, but can I ask you what you are doing later tonight.*

Gen quickly looks up to see if the professor is watching her. Seeing that he is too busy demonstrating, she quickly texts him back.

*Im not doing anything tonight. Why?*

She sits back and puts her phone on her computer desk, which was a mistake, because as soon as she sat it down, the whole desk began to vibrate. It was loud, but lucky for her, the professor is half def and the only ones who heard the noise was the few students around her.

*GOOD! There is a movie coming out tonight and I want to see it. Would you like to come with me?*

Was her eyes deceiving her? Is Jinki asking her out? 

NAWWWW! Never!

*Ok, sure. Do you want me to ask Jaquan if he wants to come?*

* No. I just want it to be us two. Like, we can bond.*

Gen's eyes widen. He wants to bond? Thats weird. They hang out all the time. They don't need to bond. 

*Ok, see you later then, gotta go. Bye.*

*Bye*

Gen puts her phone back into her purse. She is going on a movie date with Onew. She wouldn't call it a date, it is more like a friendly outing. Just two friends, of the opposite , going out to see a movie. It happens all the time.

{}{}}}

Onew is ecstatic. So ecstatic he starts fist pumping the air. She said yes. Well he knew she was going to say yes. If he had asked it in a date form, then he would have been nervous about what she would say. But the fact that she SAID yes, made him so happy. 

He wanted to do cartwheels around the house, but remembering the last time he tried to do cartwheels indoors, he chose to just sit down and smile instead.

Onew thought he left his condition in Seoul, but he guess it can swim. The first few months in America where fine. He didn't have not one accident, but after the third month… all hell broke loose. He broke vases, sprained wrists, and bruised many people. Luckily none of those people where Gen. She probably would have kicked him out before he even tried to say sorry. Too bad those vases belonged to her though.

He suddenly gets up. He has to find something to wear tonight. First he has to get a haircut.

{}{}}}

Gen slowly walks through the door and sighs. Today was a rough day. She had no idea that she was going to do that much work today. She had to learn, then she had to practice what she learned, then she had to do it all over because her computer froze and lost all her work, and then she had to do it all over again because she wasn't doing it right in the first place. After that she went to her second and last class of the day. There, she had to listen to boring stories about why art exists. She would have went to sleep, but she needed the information for an upcoming test.

So after that hell was over, she thought she would be able to come home, put on her favorite oversized sweatshirt, and snuggle on the couch watching her favorite cartoons. However fate decided otherwise. Except for doing what she wanted, work decided to call her and ask her to come in two hours to cover someone else's shift. So she quickly went home to change, and left. 

Now, here she is, coming home at seven, because two hours turned into six, with sore muscles and bags under her eyes.

She is glad to be home though. Now she can sit down, eat and sleep.

She slowly climbs the stairs to her bedroom, using the same foot each time to climb each stair; like toddlers do. Once there, she opens the door and immediately walks to her bed to sleep. She falls on her bed, not caring about the many things she fell upon, and closses her eyes. Finally some sleep.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Gen groans. Please Jesus no.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ.

UGH WHY!

 She squeezes her hand under herself to retrieve her phone. She looks at the screen with half shut eyes and reads the message that's on it.

*Im a little late, but I will be there in 20 minutes. The movie doesn't start until 9 so we won't miss anything.*

The message was from Onew. Movie?

Gen jumps up. She totally forgot about the movie her and Onew is supposed to see tonight. She rushes over to her closet and hastily finds something to wear. She didn't have anything special, but she finds something. She throws it on her bed and runs to her bathroom to start the shower. She has 20 minutes to become beautiful. Thats going to be really hard with ten ton bags under her eyes. 

{}{}}}

Onew waits patiently for Gen to come down stairs. He gave her a good amount of time to get ready, so he wonders why its taking her so long. Well, she is a girl, and girls take forever to do things.

Even in old age. His mother isn't old, but SHE even takes hours apon hours to do her hair. Onew remembers being late to his own birthday party, because his mother wanted the part in her hair to be juuuust right. Speaking of hair he quickly trots over to a nearby mirror and straightens his freshly cut hair. 

Jaquan requested a great hair salon. It was cheap, good, and had sweet old ladies cutting his hair. Jaquan said the old ladies like cutting young mens hair, so they give them special discounts. Which is great, but he could have done without the pats he got from Miss Gretchen. Also the winks he got from one really old lady. She looked like she was at least 70.

Well he is satisfied in his cut, also his coloring. He colored his hair brown again, with dark brown on the sides. Much like his hair in Dream Girl. When watching the music video with Gen, she seemed to like the look alot. So he decided to get his hair cut similar to it. Maybe since she liked the music video style so much, she would see his hair and like him. He knew it is a childish way of thinking, but he didn't have anything else going for him. What else was he going to use… his swag.

Onew laughes at himself. What IS swag?

While in front of the wall mirror, he makes sure his face is clean and there is nothing hanging around. He looks down at his clothes and makes sure they are straight. He wanted to look like he has taste in clothing, but at the same time doesn't care about what he is wearing. So he went out and bought a new getup. With help from the girls there, he found the best outfit.

Onew's Outfit

Since it is October, it will take more than the sweatshirt he is wearing to keep him warm, so he made sure to buy a thick leather jacket to keep his body warm. He wonders if Gen will have a thick enough jacket. He should have bought her one. Onew looks at his watch to see if he has time to go to the store, but stops when he hears footsteps coming down the stairs.

{}{}}}

Gen sluggishly walk down the stairs, but as soon as she sees Onew she brightens up. Not because whenever she sees him her day gets better, nor because she has feelings for him, but because she doesn't want him to cancel their movie “date” because of her inability to wake up. To her knowledge, this is the first time Onew is going to the movie theater. She doesn't want to ruin this for him, nor herself. This is as close to romance she is going to get, even if this get together has nothing to do with infatuation. The dates she had behind his back had no romance at all. She thought that at least one of them would have some romance, but nope.

After a long time; she doesn't even know how long, but way longer than 20 minutes, she was done with everything. She decided to wear something simple and warm. Her shirt is kind of thin, but she has a jacket. She wont really need it though. She is going to be outside for like… two seconds, and the movie theater is going to be warm since its winter, so she is good in the warmth department. 

Gen's Outfit

Before really looking at him, Gen reaches for her jacket on the end of the stair ramp. As she moves to put the jacket on, she starts to tell Onew what's about to go down.

“First of all, this movie better not be a scary movie, because you know how I am when it comes to scary movies.” When she has the jacket on she looks at Onew to get confirmation that he heard her, but stops.

She looks at his fresh hair cut and dye. It is the perfect look for him aside from the HELLO era hairstyle. It kinda looks like the hairstyle from Dream Girl. His outfit is even more perfect. It's nice and warm looking, like she could just go over to him and hug him. It also gives her this earthy feeling… weird. She likes it. He looks really good. Not like he doesn't ever look good, but he looks really good. 

“Did you get a haircut?” She knew it was a dumb question, but she didn't have anything else to say. He nodded at her in response. “I like it. It's… cute.” She doesn't know why, but it is suddenly awkward to call him cute.

After living with Onew for about six months, Gen realised that Onew is naturally cute. The things he do, the things he say, how he reacts to things, is naturally cute. Even now, when he is just standing there with red cheeks is soo cute. And after living with him for six months she never had a problem with calling him cute, until now.

“Thank you. You look… cute too.” Gen almost lost it at that compliment. She hardly tried to look good, but she is glad she doesn't look horrible. She looks cute.

Onew reaches in his back pocket and grabs his read beanie. He puts it on and walks over to the door. He opens it and stands to the side. “Are you ready to go?” He reaches his hand out for Gen and she takes it. He leads her out into the cold night and to his car.

{}{}}}

The movie theater is packed. Turns out, the movie Onew wants to see is on the top ten list of must see movies. Thats good. Now it wont be just them two.

Gen sits in her seat, patiently waiting for Onew to come back with their popcorn and drinks. He insisted that he get them, he just wanted her to find great seats. Ever since they left the house, he has been nothing but a gentleman to her. She is used to him being nice, but THIS nice?

He opened the car door for her when they left and arrived, while they waited in the game area of the movie theater, he paid for all her games, and when she wanted to give him money for the popcorn, he politely declined her offer. Right after he declined her offer to go get the popcorn. Usually they split everything, but she guess tonight is different.

“Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry sir excuse me.” Gen turns around and sees Onew making his way down the heavily populated isle. She sees him carrying a jumbo sized bucket of popcorn and two drinks. He momentarily looks up to see where she is. She immediately starts to wave her hand toward him so he can see her.

When he reaches her he smiles and hands her, her drink.

“Jinki? Whats with the king kong sized popcorn?” she says after putting her drink in her cup holder.

“Its part of the bonding process,” he says carefully sitting down.

“Why are we bonding again?” Onew pauses. He didn't think she would ask that. While he thought about an answer, the lights began to dim, signalling that the movie is about to start.

It was a perfect destraction from her question. “Shh shh. The movie is about to start.” Gen squinted her eyes at Onew. He is up to something.

{}{}}}

It was probably ten minutes, but Gen wanted to give herself some credit, so, maybe 30 minutes into the movie, her eyes began to get heavy. She tried to stay awake, but the cozy heat that was coming from the heaters, and the people around her was slowly making her sleepy again.

She thought she was going to make it, until Onew decided that he was going to “nonchalantly” put his arm on the back of her seat, embracing her. He is acting like this is a date. Maybe her thoughts earlier wasn't as stupid as she thought. Maybe this was a date. She couldn't be any happier, but actually if she wasn't so sleepy, it could be better. 

When he added the arm, it did three things. First, it gave her a sense of protection, second, it made her very sleepy, and third, it made her *woman parts* feel flippy. If that makes since. She never had that before, well not with someone real.

Only when she gets that “itch” does she get that feeling. And even when she does get that itch, she never thinks about someone real, she just makes up the perfect guy in her head and goes on from there.

But out of all of those things, sleepiness was the strongest. And now here she is, falling asleep on her first date with Onew. Slowly leaning into him as her eyes shut.

{}{}}}

He wanted it to be like the movies; romantic and has the girl falling for you immediately. So when he felt Gen's head on his chest, he thought his plan had worked. However when he heard her unique breathing pattern; the breathing pattern that she only has when she is sleep, he knew he was wrong. 

He bends down and sees that her eyes are closed. He sits back up and looks up to the heavens. Really? She is sleep? He normally wouldn't mind that she fell asleep, but tonight he is trying to woo her, and he needs her awake to do that. 

He bends down to look at her again. She is kinda cute when she sleeps. She has this little frown and her bottom lip pokes out a little. She kind of balls up a little too. So now she is all cuddled up to him, and he likes that. She never fell asleep on him before, and he kinda likes that she trusts him enough to fall asleep under his arm. It makes him feel like he is her protector. 

He moves his arm from the back of her chair, to wrap around her. She feels this and moves even closer to him. His heart beats erratically. Her body heat getting to him, making him really hot. Her being this close to him is not good for him, but it feels so good. He grabs the popcorn bucket and sits it in his lap. Just in case.

{}{}}}

“Gen… Gen… wake up. We are home.” Gen suddenly opens her eyes and instantly starts to panic.

“Where am I? Onew? Onew?” She jerks up and reaches for the car door. She feels something on her shoulder and snaps her head over to see who is touching her.

“Gen im right here,” Onew says, not fazed at all by her erratic manner. She does this every time she wakes up on the couch. She did it when he woke her up in the movie theater; scaring a few young kids and an elderly couple. He figured she does it whenever she wakes up in a place other than her bed.

Gen looks at him with her eyes wide open; hand on chest and the other one on the dashboard. When she realises she is in Onew's car, she relaxes, and when she realises she was asleep the whole night, she puts her head in her hands. 

“Oh My God. I am so sorry. I had a long day today and I was really tired, I tried to stay awake, but… I am so sorry Jinki,” she says through her hands. 

He leans over to the passenger side of the car and lightly grasps Gen's hands. He pulls her hand away from her face and smiles at her. “You are cute when you sleep.”

Gen just stares at him while he stares at her. Nobody has ever said her sleeping is cute. Jaquan says she sleeps like a fat dragon. “Really?” Onew slowly nods his head. His smile is warm just like the large hand that is still holding her small cold one. 

His face is so close to her face, all he needs to do is lean over just a smidgen and they would connect. His eyes get heavy and so does hers. His hand tightens over hers and he starts to lean in, but something changes.

The closer he gets to her, the more she realises what she is doing. 

She can't kiss him. Has she totally forgot who he is? Has she lost her mind? Falling for an ex-kpop idol. About kiss him in his car on their first date, that isn't officially a date. Yes she thinks he is cute, not just cute, but y, but she can't kiss him. 

If she kisses him then what? They are dating? He has six months left in America. They cant build a solid relationship in six months, then break up because he has to go back home. Kissing him would do nothing but complicate things. Make things worse for her and him.

Nope. Not going to do it. 

She leans away from him, pressing the hand he doesn't have, against his chest. His half closed eyes open and he looks at her in question. She looks away, shy at the moment.

“I'm sleepy.” Onew knows her response is bull, but he accepts it. He can sense she is uncomfortable. 

“Ok. Lets get you inside so you can sleep…again.” Onew turns to the car door and exits. Gen knew she probably hurt his feelings, but she just couldn't do it. 

She turns to her door when she hears it open. She smiles; even after being rejected, he still opens her door for her. He is just so…

“Thank you.”

They slowly walk to the house and while he is unlocking the door, she decides to give him a little something for all he has done tonight. While he is bent down, unlocking the door. She quickly gives him a kiss on his cheek. It was so fast he hardly felt it, but he fully felt his heartbeat quicken. 

He stops in the middle of his task and looks at her with wide eyes. Gen just looks away, like she never did anything. He grins and proceeds to unlock the door. Tonight wasn't a total waste. 

When in the house, they say their good nights and hed off to bed.

{}{}}}

In the later hours of the night, they both lay in bed staring at their ceilings. Gen, thinking about what can never happen while Onew thinks about what almost happened. They both wonder. Wonder how things are going to play out now. Gen makes sure she stays in her lane from now on, but Onew intends to go further and push harder.

{}{}}}

HERE YOU GO. CHAPTER 5. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY REALLY. I DO ALL OF THIS ON MY PHONE SO I DONT KNOW HOW TO SIZE THESE PICTURES. I HOPE THE ROMANCE WASN'T TOO SOON. SOME STORIES HAVE THE ROMANCE STARTING TOO QUICK SO I HOPE I DIDN'T DO THAT. I DONT KNOW WHEN I WILL POST CHAPTER 6, BUT I WILL POST IT. sometime…