¤8¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

*Damn I'm going to be late* I run as fast as I could while doing a ponytail, I don't care if it's going to be a messy ponytail. "Damn that kid" I mumble angrily.

Noona, Noona,  Noona, Noooooonnnnnaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

I stop running when I heard that voice and try to search where that come from.

Noona, Noona, Noona, Noooooonnnnnaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

I heard it again but it sounded that it's in my bag. "Dang! did he also change the ringtone of my phone" now I'm really pissed to this kid. After getting my phone I punch the answer button and put the phone next to my ear but I didn't say anything.

"Noona, did you like your new new ringtone?" he ask me in and he sounded happy.

"DAMN YOU!" I said and ended the call then turn off my phone. Checking the time on my wrist watch and I'm already 5 minutes late, "aissssshhhhhh" I hissed in annoyed way then I run again.

HOYA'S POV

"Good morning umma" I greet my mother.

"Good morning son" she greeted me back "son can you go to the super market and buy all this for me?" my mother said when she saw me walking towards the refrigerator. I look at her "you see, all our maids and butlers are busy on preparing  all the things for tonight and I don't want to interrupt them" she explained.

"Arasso umma but let me have breakfast first" I said, "umma, is Chunji,  Taemin or L.Joe awake already?" I ask her.

"Nope but Hayi does" my mother replied.

"Did she have breakfast already, how about appa, umma is he awake?" I ask my mother again.

"Yes but he went to your uncle's house early this morning and your sister is on her room waiting for you to wake up so she could have someone to eat breakfast with her."

"Oh, how about you umma did you have breakfast already?"

My mother nods, "go and get your sister I will prepare your breakfast."

"Ok umma" I said then walk back to the second floor and went towards my sister's room door. I knock three times on the door "Leehi?" I said and knock again.

She open the door and saw her pouting and her other hand on her stomach.

"Aigoo, wae is my baby sister look so ugly" I .

"Baegopa oppa" she said then suddenly her stomach growl. 

I laugh "let's go down umma is preparing our breakfast."

She put her both hands hanging in front of her "piggyback oppa" she command.

I turn around and kneel down a bit, then she went up to my back "hold on tight, ok" I said.

"Uhmn" she hmm while nodding behind my back.

I hold her knees to support her so she would not slide down when I stand up. "Leehi-ah, want to go to the super market with oppa later?" I ask her while walking to the kitchen. 

"Wae?"

"Umma forgot to buy something yesterday and all the maids and butlers are busy preparing for the twins birthday party tonight and umma don't want to interrupt them on their works, so she ask me to go an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter