¤15¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆WEDNESDAY, early morning☆

"YAH! STOP DRAGGING ME" Hoya shout trying to get out from the grip of Dongwoo and Woohyun who are gripping his left and right hand while dragging him in the school auditorium.

"Just shut up" L.joe walk passed to them and open the door.

"Lee Byunghun" Taemin smacked his head.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?" Hoya shout being shocked that all the students except the scholars, the Jungs, Hyuna, Feeldog, Thunder and Yongguk are all already inside the school auditorium and its only 7:00 in the morning.

Jiae came and handed Hoya a magazine with a cover of a beautiful girl but with a sad grayish eyes but with a little smile on her lips. "Jung Juliet and her eight groom candidates" Hoya read the second biggest writings down the magazine's name.

"Hyung look closely at this picture and remember that beautiful face" Jun.Q open the magazine to a certain page and point the picture of the girl in the cover page of the magazine then went beside where Jiae is standing.

"Jiae, come here" L and Sunggyu said.

"And you tall guy" Sungyeol pull Jun.Q to the other side of the that room.

"Hyung Jun.Q is myname" Jun.Q said before Sungyeol went back beside Sungjong.

*Jung Juliet, I never thought that the girl in my dream that I never forgot more than two months ago is you* looking at the photo on that magazine, Hoya have this happy feeling that made him smile.

"Mic test, mic test" Daesung holding the mic "ok everyone, Baro has something for us" he said and show a memory card before getting it in, in the laptop that is connected to the cinema like screen on the school auditorium. 

There is only one video file in that memory card, at the first three minute of the video they only saw Baro fixing the secret camera on his room.

"Baro are you sure this is not some kind of scandal?" Daesung pause the video and ask that to Baro.

"Kind of" Baro simply said.

"Yah, you said a while ago that is not, I won't play this video until you said the truth."

"Hyung that video are some information about Juliet that I collected secretly from the people who is close to her" Baro explained.

Daesung press the play button to continue the video, after some more minutes a guy wearing helmet come inside the room and sit on the sofa while taking off the helmet.

"That's Ravi" Taemin said when he realize that the guy is his friend "hyung, why was Ravi in your house?" he ask Baro.

"Ravi is close friend of my brother N and Leo hyung, he is also attending the same school where my brother and Leo hyung are attending" Baro said.

"Hyung thanks for letting me borrow your precious bike here is your helmet" the video shown that Ravi is giving the helmet back to Baro, "hyung why are you smiling?" they heard Ravi ask that to Baro.

"Do you think I let you borrow my precious bike and just a thank you for exchange?" Baro reply with a question back to Ravi.

"Uh oh" Ravi stod up and run fast to the door but Baro was more faster than him.

Baro lock the door then point the sofa "sit" he command Ravi, Ravi pout, low his head and obey Baro, he sat back to the sofa. "Now tell me all you know about Jung Juliet, why is she secretly attending the same school where I attend and especially what disguise she do for us not to notice her" Baro directly said making Ravi shock.

"Baro/Hyung/Oppa jjang" some of the girls thumbs up at Baro's action in the video.

"How did you know noona is a student in the same school where you attend?"

"Her cousin, now talk" Baro command Ravi again but this time Ravi shake his head and cover his mouth by his both hand. "You can't get out of this room until you talk" Baro threat Ravi.

"Scary" Aron commented.

"Just watch and sit properly" Baro sternly command at Aron, Aron immediately sit properl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter