¤11¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leehi excitedly said and walk toward Taeyoon, separate Chunji's hand from Taeyoon's and pushing him hard away from Taeyoon.

"LEE HAYI" Chunji with a stern voice.

Leehi look at him "mehrong" she said doing a 'mehrong' face then she smirk. "Umma this is Jung Taeyoon" Leehi start to introduce Taeyoon to her mother and viceversa. 

"Nice to met you Mrs. Lee" Taeyoon shake hands with Mrs. Lee.

"Nice to met you too Taeyoon" Mrs. Lee pause "your family name is Jung, right?"

"Neh"

"Are you the young miss of the Jung?" Mrs. Lee ask looking at Taeyoon.

Hoya, Chunji and Hayi stare at their mother with a shock expression on their face.

Also Taeyoon is shock on what Mrs. Lee said.

"AUNTIE, AUNTIE, AUNTIE" Hyuna come running while shouting, she hug Mrs. Lee and kiss her check when she stop beside Mrs. Lee. "Can you teach me how to make those soft chocolate muffins cause my brothers are nagging at me to make the muffins that you did" she said sweetly.

"L and Kai?"

"Deh, my two dearest brother are now obsess with your chocolate muffins aunt" Hyuna said then she pull Mrs. Lee to go inside the mansion, leaving the four silently looking at them.

Minutes passed the four are still looking where the two went.

Then Taemin appear from somewhere, he walks towards the four, *what are they looking at* he curiously follow where the four are staring *no one's in there* he rub his nose cutely. "Are you four are statue now, staring at nothing and not moving at all, are you all still breathing?" he said waving his both hands in front of Hayi and Taeyoon.

Hoya walks towards where you are "are you Jung Juliet?"

"Huh?" Taemin look to Hoya then to Hayi then to you.

"Unnie, are you Jung Juliet?" Hayi ask too.

"She's not Jung Juliet" Chunji said looking at his three siblings.

"We didn't invite Jung Juliet this year cause for the last three consecutive years that we invited her she never come, so this year we invite her brothers instead of Jung Juliet" L.Joe said appearing somewhere with Dongwoo following him behind. 

"Oh! the girl I like" Dongwoo said , he walk passed L.Joe and went in front of Taeyoon and in a second his already holding her both hands "annyeong Taeyhooney" he smile sweetly at her.

"Huh!? Taeyhooney?! Dongwoo hyung" Taemin looking at Dongwoo.

"She's my ideal girl, smart, pretty and mysterious" Dongwoo said "kaja" he pull her inside the mansion "I'll introduce you to the other guest."

The five Lee siblings left behind dumbfounded.

*I have a lot of rivals* a guy hiding in the dark shadow though.

"NOONA!" Zelo shout when he saw Taeyoon then he run towards her. 

"Zelo you know my Taeyhooney?" Dongwoo ask Zelo.

"She's the girl that Hayi wants to be her sister-in-law, wait, hyung did you say 'my Taeyhooney'?" Dongwoo just nod as an answer.

"Andwae" Sohyun protest "Taeyoon unnie will be the sister-in-law of Hayi not Hyunseung oppa" she said "guys you know what you need to do" she look at the seven guys beside her.

Sehun separate Taeyoon's hand from the grip of Dongwoo's hand then Kai pull Dongwoo away from Taeyoon. Changjo and Ren stand in front of Taeyoon while Ricky, Sungjae and JR stand on her left side, right side and back side of Taeyoon.

"I'm gonna get Hayi" Zelo voluntarily go to get Hayi.

"What's happening?" Leo walk by and saw Dongwoo pouting.

"Those kids separated me from my Taeyhooney" he said pointing the group of boys guarding a girl in the middle of a squire like formation.

"Is the girl your girlfriend?"

"Soon to be girlfriend" Dongwoo smile.

"She will not going to be your girlfriend, never, she will be the soon daughter-in-law of the Lee's" Dohee said with a funny accent.

Leo walk forward to see who is the girl that has been guarded by seven guys. "TAEYYYOOOOONNNN!?" he said in surprise.

"You know her?" Dongwoo quickly run to Leo.

"Annyeongaseyo young master" Taeyoon bow politely after seeing Leo.

"Young master?!" Dongwoo and the other guys look at Taeyoon.

"She's a employee at Juliet's cafeteria and one of the scholars that the Jung's are supporting" Eunkwang explained.

"Woah,  noona/unnie is smart."

"No, I'm not" Taeyoon said.

"Yes she is very smart, she's L's rival in the whole sophomore student at school" Dongwoo said.

"Can I talk to her for a bit" Leo excuse and grab Taeyoon's hand, pulling her a bit far from the others just enough to say something that no one can hear.

"Where's Taeyoonie?" Hayi ask, the guys point where Leo and Taeyoon are talking. "Why is she with Jung Taekwoon?"

"Maybe umma is right, that she's Jung Juliet" Hoya said.

"MWO!?" the guys shout.

"Or maybe she's Jung Taewoon's girlfriend" Chunji said.

"Andwae, I would rather pray that she's Jung Juliet than Jung Taekwoon's girlfriend" Hayi said.

"Wae?" Taemin ask.

"If she's Jung Taekwoon's girlfriend" she sigh "it's hard to win to the Jung's, there will only 1% of chance that she will be my sister-in-law."

"Then be my girlfriend, then fiancee and then marry me if you want her to be your sister-in-law" Ilhoon appear behind her.

"In your dream Ilhoon" Leehi glare at Ilhoon.

Hoya and Taemin pull up Ilhoon and took him away from Leehi L.Joe and Chunji follow them. "Our Hiaegi is still a baby, she's not yet allowed to have a boyfriend" Chunji start on lecturing Ilhoon.

"Flirt to my sister again----" L.Joe said "YAH" his three older brother shout at him cutting the last part of what he is saying. "And your dead" he finish his word glaring not only at Ilhoon but also to his three older brother.

"But I really like your sister."

"If you really like our Hiaegi, you should wait for her and for the right time to woo her" Taemin advice Ilhoon calmly.

"HYUNG!" L.Joe hissed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter