¤14¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆TUESDAY☆

A tall young man,  three middle age man in black and a cute young lady are standing in front of the information area in a private hospital.

"What can we help you sir?" ask sweetly by the two nurses who are in the information area, blinking their eyes beautifully to the tall young man.

The tall young man walk back and the cute young lady walk in front of him "ehem" she fakely clear to make the two nurses look at her and she successfully made it.

"What can we help" one of the two nurses ask the cute young lady lifeless.

"We are here to visit Miss Jung Taeyoon, what room is she in?"

"Who are you to her?" the two nurses ask her suspiciously.

"I'm her cousin" the tall young man simply said.

The two nurses smile when they heard the deep manly voice of the tall young man "wait a minute sir" one of the nurses start to find the name on the patient list in the computer. "Sorry sir but we need an approval letter from her guardians, her school principal or one of her doctors before we can give you the room number she's in".

"Miss, this guy here is Miss Jung's only cousin, why do he need the approval letter of her guardians?" the cute young lady said.

"Hyung, I need your help" the tall young man talk to his phone, he call someone on video call.

"Tell me what it is, young master?" the man on the other line said.

"I need your approval allowing me to visit my cousin."

"Young master don't tell me your already here in Korea."

"I am and I'm here right now at the hospital where you work" the tall young man inform the man on the other line.

"I'll be down there in a minute young master" the tall young man can clearly see how the man on the other line walk out on an office door and walking past to a hallway.

"See you in a minute then" the tall young man ended the video call. He pat the shoulder of the cute young lady "you can go to the school now" he told to her and sign one of the three man in black "take her to the school and arrange all the papers I need to enroll in that school".

"Yeh, young master" the cute young lady and the man said at the same time, they bow to the tall young man and walk out from the hospital.

"Welcome back to Korea young master" a doctor from that hospital greet the tall young man.

"Hyung how is she and is she awake?"

"She wake up this early morning but she said that she has a terrible headache so we gave her a medice and she full asleep".

"Who's taking care of her now?"

"Her aunt" the doctor notice the two nurses in the information area looking at him and the tall young man with an amuse expression. "Young master excuse for a bit I just need to talk something to this two nurses" he excuse his self and turn to face the two nurses. "Don't allow anyone to go to Miss Jung Taeyoon's room until I gave you a signal and that guy is her cousin so he doesn't need the approval letter, he can go visit Miss Jung Taeyoon everytime he wants" the doctor informed the two nurses and both of the nurses bow and said "okay doc" at the same time. The doctor turn to the tall young man "follow me young master" he said and started to walk, the tall young man and the other two middle age man in black followed the doctor.

Arriving in front of a private room "why is she in this kind room?" the tall young man ask the doctor.

"I'm sorry young master but I and the principal of the school where she's studying made the decision not to let her stay in one of the VIP rooms cause since yesterday, lots of students comes here to visit her" the doctor apologizes before opening the door.

Seeing the sleeping young lady at the hospital bed in that room the tall young man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter