¤2¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the rooftop of the school, early in the morning two boy and a girl are talking about the things happen in the school cafeteria last friday and the girl's secret.

"Noona do you know how many times I remind my self not to open my mouth or say anything at that time?" Daehyun questioningly said to the girl who is just listening to what he said "more than 100x noona" he said.

"I almost punch Baro and Sandeul" Jinyoung sigh "questioning if the news ons the television is true or not, all the boys here in the school last friday are annoying" he added.

"Hyung not all" Daehyun correcting Jinyoung "Hoya hyung is the exception and maybe Dongwoo hyung too."

Then all three start on laughing.

"Don't lie to me, you two did enjoy watching the kicking asses in the cafeteria, right" the girl said and the two boys nods.

"Juli-ah, what are you going to do if your secret is out and now that you know that all the boys, not only the boys all the students here are interested in you?" Jinyoung ask the girl seriously.

"My secret wouldn't be found if none of you, all my cousins wouldn't say something about me being at this school" Juliet replied to Jinyoung "but if that is going to happen, molla oppa" she added.

"Noona, I promise I will always remind my self to keep my mouth tightly shut to keep your secret" Daehyun promises.

"Nado" Jinyoung said.

"Nado" Yonghwa said as he closes the rooftop door.

"Oh, oppa I thought you're not coming to school today?"

Yonghwa shook his head "I have this feeling that I need to be here today" he said.

"Wae oppa?"

"Molla, it's just that I have a nightmare last night."

"Nightmare?" Juliet,  Daehyun and Jinyoung ask in unison.

"It's about all the students here in this school having a commotion about something, they all look hungry and started to eat me" Yonghwa said having a goosebumps while saying his nightmare last night to his cousins.

"Hyung your nightmare is yucky, they become a cannibal, goosebumps all over my buddy" Daehyun said embracing his self but earning a smack on his head from his older brother "ouch, yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter