¤13¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆MONDAY, lunchtime☆

"Hyung have you seen Teayoon noona?" Gongchan  ask Hoya.

"Ani, wae?"

"Nothing" Gongchan said then walk away.

Hoya walk to the stair for the rooftop *I should get some peaceful nap* he close the door and go to his favorite spot of the rooftop.

He lay down and close his eyes while his one hand become his pillow and his other hand is on top of his stomach, fall asleep.

The rooftop door open and a girl come she close the door and walk silently to the other side of the rooftop, not noticing Hoya sleeping on the other side.

She sigh looking at the lunchboxes she have "what should I do with all of this, I'm not hungry nor the appetite to eat" she said and pout. The door of the rooftop open again and the girl immediately hide on the piles of broken chairs.

A girl come and start to look around the rooftop, she saw Hoya and she walk towalds where he is. "Oppa have you seen Taeyoon unnie?" she ask to the sleep Hoya, "is he really sleeping?" she hold Hoya's shoulder and start to shake him "oppa wake up" she said everytime she shake Hoya's shoulder and she only get an 'uhm' from him. "YAH! LEE HOWON WAKE UP" the girl shout on the ear of Hoya and push him hard making Hoya fall on the floor.

*WHAT THE?!* the other girl that is hiding saw and hear everything.

"What the heck Dasom?!" Hoya got up from the floor with his hand massaging his ear "I'm going to be deaf soon if you always shout on my ear" Hoya said and Dasom just smile at him.

"Oppa have you seen Taeyoon unnie?" 

"Who's Taeyoon there's a lot of Taeyoon here in school?" Hoya ask back at Dasom.

"Jung Taeyoon" Dasom reply.

"There's eight Jung Taeyoon" Hoya said.

"Jung Taeyoon classmate of Myungsoo oppa."

"There's three Jung Taeyoon in his class."

Dasom sigh, she grab her phone on her pocket and went to the gallery then pick one particular picture of a girl. She put her phone in front of Hoya "her" pointing the photo on her phone "this Jung Taeyoon, have you seen her oppa?"

"Oh, her, why are you looking for her?"

"We want her to help us on our group project, have you seen her?"

"Ani."

Dasom pout "kamsa oppa, annyeong" she said and walk towards the rooftop door.

"Jung Taeyoon, your being popular to the freshmans aren't you?" Hoya mumbles *where is she anyway?*, shaking his head "why would I care?" he sat down on the floor in a cool way while his head and back are leaning on the wall, he close his eyes and cover it with his hand.

*I think I should go back down now?* the girl that is hiding look at the direction where the rooftop door is *but how?* her gaze went where Hoya is sitting.

"AISH" Hoya angrily shout, making the girl flinch and push the piles of broken chairs in shock. Hoya heard a noise "who's there?" he ask then he saw the piles of broken chairs falling down after that he saw the girl with blood flowing on her forehead, the the blod drops on her nose and to her clothes. "TAEYOON!?" Hoya run fast to the girl and catch her on his arms before she faint and fall to the ground unconsciously.

The blood continuesly flowing and Hoya try on waking the girl up but the girl didn't response. "Come on Taeyoon wake up" he said while carrying the girl in bridal style, her head is leaning on his shoulder, he open the rooftop door and walk down the stair, "YAH" he shout getting the attention of all the students that are on the hallway "CALL AN AMBULANCE" he shout again.

All the students thats on that hallway rush over him and the girl that he is carrying, seeing blood on the girl's forehead "I'll call" Min said dialing the emergency number.

Taeil took out his handkerchief and press it on the head of the girl.

"Hyung get my hankie too, its on the back pocket of my trouser" Hoya said to Taeil and Taeil do what Hoya said.

"Unnie an accident happened, get your first aid kit, also get some ice packs and come her, palli" Hyomin called her sister who is the resident nurse of the school. 

"Who has water?" Hoya ask.

"I gotta run for it" Bora quickly run after saying that.

"Can you tell us what happen" Hyomin said being curious what happened.

"I don't know, I was just having a nap in the rooftop but I can't cause something is going on my mind, I got irritated so I shout then I heard some wood falling noises and there I saw her with blood flowing from her head" Hoya tell them what happened in the rooftop a while ago.

Taeil took of his blazer and fold it to change his hankie that is already full of blood, pressing the cloth on the head of the girl.

"Yah, Jung Taeyoon wake up" Hoya try to wake the girl again.

"Unnie" Min walk towards Hyomin being worred and scared "her blood wouldn't stop on coming out" she added looking at the bloody hankie and blazer of Taeil.

"I'VE GOT WATER" Bora yell while running, panting "hankie" she said opening the bottle of water, Hoya give his hankie to Bora, she pour some water to the hankie to get wet and give the hankie back to Hoya.

Hoya softly wipe the blood that is almost dry on the girl's forehead with his wet handkerchief. "Hey, open your eyes, please" he mumble every time he wipe the blood out on the forehead of the girl.

"Unnie palli" Hyomin yell when she saw her sister running quickly on the hallway with the first aid kit. 

Bom saw the bloody h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter