¤4¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆TUESDAY☆

"NOOOOOOOO, NOT MY GLUTINOUS AJEOSSI" Hyunseong yelled after watching the news on the TV about the confirmation of the second male candidate for the arrange marriage of Jung Juliet. 

The school cafeteria turn into a total silence, all the students inside look at Hyunseong who is walking towards where one of the Jungs. 

"Hyung wae is my ajeossi one of the eight?" he ask Yonghwa. 

"Shim Changmin the glutinous maknae heir from the Shim group" Yonghwa look at Hyunseong eye to eye. "Do you know wWY your uncle never eat dinner with all your family every night and always saying his full?" he ask Hyunseong.

"Molla, I also want to know, wae?"

"Have you ever taste the food on the bentos he have every time he arrive at your mansion late?" Yonghwa ask Hyunseong again.

Hyunseong nods "those foods are so delicious, wae hyung."

"Those are from Juliet, she cooked all of those and your uncle is always at our uncle's mansion to eat dinner with Yunho hyung and the other brothers of Juliet and of course Juliet is the one who cooked for the dinner."

"Oh, right uncle Changmin is Yunho hyungs friend" Hyunseong said while nodding.

"I WANT TO EAT THOSE FOOD TOO" hyper Dongwoo said loudly earning a smack from his older brother Hyunseung, but Dongwoo ignore it and walk towards the table next to where his table is "Jinyoung-ah tell to this hyung" pointing his self "phone number of Juliet, please."

Sighing two people walk towards where Dongwoo then pull him up, walk back and pin him dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter