¤10¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"N oppa, Eunkwang oppa, aren't you two are going to the birthday party of the Lee twins?" Juliet ask when she saw the two boys who are busy on playing on the plays station in the play room with her two brothers.

The two boys look at Juliet but then "GUYS OUR SNACKS ARE READY" Chandeong yelled on the hallway as he walks towards to the play room. "Oh! your here, want some bananacue" he offers a fried banana with caramelized sugar as a toppings on a barbecue stick "I made it by my self" he added.

"Oh! My baby is here, how's your day" Yongguk said "you need some drink for that" he put the tray to the nearest table in the room then pour some apple juice to a glass.

"Kamsahamnida, oppas" Juliet thanks the two. 

"Noona where's Feeldog hyung,  isn't his with you since lunchtime?"  her younger brother ask her with out leaving his eyes from the huge TV screen.

Juliet glare the back of Ilhoon,  Leo on the other hand is clueless why Juliet gives a deadly glare to their maknae so he got curious. "What did you do?" he ask Ilhoon.

"Huh? What do you mean hyung?" Ilhoon ask him back.

"Turn around" commanding the youngest.

"Oops!" Ilhoon said then slide down from the sofa to the floor to hide from the deadly glare of her sister.

N and Eunkwang look at Juliet then at Ilhoon and then back to Juliet.

"Yongguk oppa, N oppa, Thunder oppa and Eunkwang oppa aren't you four are going to the birthday party of the Lee twins tonight?" Juliet ask the four boys.

"Aren't you too?" Eunkwang ask her back.

"Nope, I'm not invited" Juliet said before having a bit from the bananacue. "Thunder oppa this is delicious" she said.

"Kamsa, Jul" Thunder smile.

N walk towards Juliet "Jul, your invited but not as Jung Jul with English name but the Jung Tae with Korean name, here's your invitation, Hyuna forgot to give it to you yesterday" he said giving a white envelope to Juliet.

"Hyuna? Why did she give it to you oppa?"

"Hyuna remembers you, she's your childhood best friend, she also said this 'even if she try to hide who she really is in the school and ignores me I will always know who she is' don't worry she promise that she will keep your secret" he explained. 

"Can she keep a secret, that girl sometimes can be talkative and can reveal secret without realizing" Eunkwang said.

"Sanghyun, Kwangsuk and I will guard her" Yongguk said talking about Hyuna.

"You better do that and also protect your self from your weird brothers" Eunkwang said getting a bananacue from Chandeong. 

"Eunkwang hyung you should also added 'don't let your weird brothers seduce Juliet at the school and don't let anyone flirt at Juliet in the school cafeteria'" Ilhoon said from where he is hiding.

"YAH!" Juliet shout walks towards the sofa then give the bananacue and the glass of apple juice to Leo. 

"Not again" Leo mumble, he know what is going to happen."Hwaiting bro" he cheer Ilhoon then get up from the sofa and join the four boys standing in beside the door.

"HYUNG!" Ilhoon yell asking help from Leo.

At L.joe's & Chunji's Birthday Party

Six boys, one of them is wearing a mask enter in the beautiful garden of the Lee mansion where the birthday party is celebrating. Some of the are gossiping, wandering who is the guy wearing mask.

Baro walk beside his brother N "hyung who's that guy wearing mask?" he ask his brother curiously.

"Try guessing" N said. Baro start to think who is the guy behind the mask.

"Hyung give us a hint" Gongchan said popping his head behind Baro. 

"He can rap."

"Hyung what kind of hint is that?" Gongchan disappoint on the hint that N give them.

By and by all of the people in the garden start to think who is the mask guy.

"Feeldog hyung?" JB said while his hand raise up in the air.

"Ding, that's not me" Feeldog said while walking beside N.

"Aron hyung?" Ren said his hand also raise up in the air.

"Dude I came here with you, how come you think that that mask guy is me?" Aron ask Ren.

"Cause you have the same height" Ren replied with a playful smile.

"AISH,  YAH, ARE YOU MOCKING MY HEIGHT?" Aron smack the head of Ren.

"Baozi hyung?" Sehun said with his poker face.

"And the reason is?" Kai playfully ask to Sehun.

"Like Ren" Sehun smirk then Kai high five with him.

Unknown to the two Minseok is standing behind them and in just a second Kai's head and Sehun's head smack each other like a clash or crash cymbals.

"OUCH!" both Sehun and Kai yelp in pain, both of them are holding their hurting heads.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" Tao who is standing beside Sehun is laughing hard at the two "d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter