¤5¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆WEDNESDAY☆

"Jung Juliet has been spotted at the airport yesterday afternoon but she's not alone, she's with Ok Taecyeon friend of her twin brothers Daeryong and Soryong and also Ok Taecyeon is one of her eight groom candidates" the host of the TV show said while pictures of Ok Taecyeon and Jung Juliet flashing on the screen of the TV.

"This is going to be bad" Tiffany said looking at the guy with a dark aura entering in the cafeteria.

"That Jimseung his going to be dead" Chansung dialing a number on his mobile phone.

Tiffany walks beside Chansung "brother calm down" she said calming her younger brother.

"How could I calm down sis, that beast didn't told me about him knowing Jung Juliet personally and he knows that I've always wanted to meet her" he said.

"Just calm down, ok?" Tiffany said.

Chansung hear a girl voice on the other line saying 'yeoboseyo' softly. Then Chansung here another voice, it's from a guy but it's not the voice of Taecyeon hyung "Juliet have you seen Taecyeon's mobile, he called saying he forgot it here" the guy said. "Oh, Leo oppa, Cyeon oppa mobile is this but someone is on the other line, here, he/she doesn't talk at all" the girl name Juliet on the other line said. "Maknae Jimseung,  it's Chansung" the guy name Leo said on the other line but Chansung end the call.

*Wait did I hear the girl name is Juliet and the guy name is Leo?" Chansung confirming to his self that he hear the two names right leg,  then "IIII TOTOTOTTTALK  TOTTOOOO HEHEHEHEHEHER?!" he said loudly "GOSH I TALK TO JULIET" now he said in his fanboying yell way.

"WHAT?!" all the student in the cafeteria ask in the same time and now looking at Chansung with their eyes open wide.

"I said I just talk to Juliet, she has Taecyeon hyung's phone" Chansung explained.

Meanwhile at the Jung Mansion, Juliet is busy on preparing lunch for her siblings while on the other hand her Leo oppa and her dongsaeng Ilhoon are also busy, busy on nagging at her to be careful not to hurt her self such as wounding her hand with the knife while cutting something, burning her hand and skin with the hot pot or on the oil she is using while frying, etc., etc.

"AISSSHHH! YAH, BOTH OF YOU OUT OF THE KITCHEN" Juliet got annoyed by her two nagging brothers.

"Noona,hyung and I just don't want you to get hurt while cooking that's why we both nag at you to be careful" Ilhoon calmly said.

"OUT, OUT" Juliet hissed pushing Leo and Ilhoon to the hallway and close the kitchen door in front them.

The mobile of Taecyeon that Leo is holding ring "yeoboseyo" Leo answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo, Jang Dongwoo-imnida" said by the male voice on the other line.

"YAH! YOU HYPER DINO GIVE MY PHONE BACK" another voice shouting can hear from the other line.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha" the guy who is holding the phone name Dongwoo just laugh.

*This is interesting* Leo thought the put the call in loudspeaker.

"Can I talk to Jung Juliet, please?" Dongwoo sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter