¤6¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆THURSDAY☆

While walking in the school corridor where all the students lockers are, you spotted Chunji, Sungjong and Kyungsoo standing in front of your locker.

"Excuse me" you said.

"You're Jung Taeyoon-ssi right?" Kyungsoo ask smiling at you.

You only nod while thinking *gosh, he looks so squishy*.

"Can I call you noona?" Sungjong ask with his sweetest smile.

"And become your friends?" Chunji winks at you.

*They really are friendly like the other student said but why they want me to become their friend?* you ask in your self but you still said "ooookay" stuttering and to your surprise the three hug you. *This is weird* you thought.

"Noona, from now on you're going to eat lunch with us, ok?" Sungjong said after they released you from the hug.

"Bye noona see you at lunchtime" Kyungsoo and Chunji said then walk away so fast with Sungjong.

"But I don't eat at lunch" you mumble while looking at the three. You sigh while opening your locker but got surprise again not because there's little gift boxes inside but because there's seven of those, usually there's only two. *What is happening here today?* you thought while getting you books, leaves the little gift boxes there then close the locker and walk towards to where the classroom. After entering in the classroom and the teacher come the class starts.

The school bell rings, indicating that it's time for lunch. You let all your classmates to go out first before go out to go the library.

"Annyeong noona" Kyungsoo, Sungjong and Chunji surprisingly greet you at the hallway.

"Annyeong" you greet them too.

"Kaja" Chunji said getting the books that you are holding while Kyungsoo and Sungjong grab your hands and pull you.

"Where are we going?" you ask them.

"Cafeteria" the three of then said in unison.

"Wae?"

"Eat lunch" Kyungsoo answered you.

"But I don't eat at lunch" you said.

Sungjong, Chunji and Kyungsoo stop on walking and that made you to a stop too. "Then we're not going to lunch too" Sungjong said.

You look at them and they have a sad expression on their faces, *gosh, what is really happening today* you thought then sigh "ok, I'm going to eat lunch" you said, then the three smile again and start on walking pulling you again.

Arriving at the cafeteria, all the students are all focus to the TV news.

"My friend Kim Jaejoong/Hero and Leo's bestfriend Cha Hakyeon/N are the other two of the eight guys" Jung Yunho who is standing in front of a Hotel branch that the Jung's own, announce the two other groom candidates for his sister Juliet.

"L OUT" Dongwoo said loudly while happily munching his lunch "BARO OUT TOO" he added. "MASSSSHHHIIITTTTAAA!" he yell while his hands rise up and shaking his whole body cutely.

"Goodluck to my clumsy brother" L said referring to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter