¤7¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆FRIDAY☆

1. BANG YONGGUK

2. PARK SANGHYUN

3. OH KWANGSUK

Those three names are written on MIR's notebook or what he called death note-book. 

"Chanyeol-ah jebal stop sulking I didn't know that I was one of them" Thunder/Sanghyun begging his younger brother to stop on sulking.

"No, I wont, it's your and Yoochun hyungs fault" Chanyeol whined.

"HUH?!"

"YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME" Chanyeol yelled.

"Chanyeol oppa, do you think that's the reason why your not one of the eight?" Eunji ask, Chanyeol look at her. "Unnie said, you still act like when you we're in kindergarten, such a baby" she said.

"MWO?! ME ACTING LIKE A KINDERGARTEN?! A BABY?!" Chanyeol yelled.

*Tsk, tsk, tsk, still a baby* unknown to the students that are in the cafeteria Juliet is watch all their reaction since the host of a TV program announced the last three guys that her parents listed to be the eight  groom candidates for her. *Eunji, are trying to reveal me* she glare at her cousin.

"How did Juliet know that Chanyeol is still acting like a kindergarten" Dongwoo ask innocently. 

*Dang, Eunji* "Unnie, she, she," Eunji look at her brother asking for help, she doesn't know what to say.

"Every time we visit noona,  we always talk about things happening here in the school and she also asked about her old classmates and one time she sneak out from the mansion she secretly come to the school and saw Chanyeol acting like you know what I mean" Daehyun he made an excuse to help his Eunji, *you need to zip you mouth too* he look at Eunji trying pass those words to her.

"Something is not right on what you said" Dongwoo not believing on what Daehyun said.

*Damn, the pabo genius is being a genius, my cousins you better say something good* Juliet thought.

"What do you mean hyung?" 

"How could she enter here in the school?"

"Dongwoo hyung I didn't say noona enter inside here in the school" Daehyun said defensively. 

"But you said she come secretly" *very suspicious* Dongwoo still suspicious on what Daehyun said.

"Juliet noona was outside of the school gate when she saw Chanyeol hyung, hyung" again Daehyun said defensively.

"Ok, ok" Dongwoo said with his both hands up like surrendering to Daehyun. "Anyway Kwangsuk-ah" Dongwoo said Feeldog's real name.

"Yeh?!" 'cough' "Hyung?!" 'cough' shock Feeldog almost chock after he heard Dongwoo calling him.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU'RE THE CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART OF JULIET?" Yoseob and Dongwoo angrily shout and glare Feeldog at the same time.

Feeldog immediately hide down the table, "cover me, hyung" he said to Baram and Hoya who are sitting o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter