¤1¤

Operation Finding Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOYA'S POV

*There she goes again* I thought while looking at Taeyoon entering inside the library, she's the girl who I accidentally shared a kissed in the library. Yup it's been two months since I enter the library and it's been a month and half since I started to notice her. "Woah she never eat lunch" I mumble, *this girl really is something* I shook my head. Taeyoon has this daily routine at lunchtime, she never went to the school cafeteria at lunchtime instead she directly go to the library and stay there until the school bell ring for the afternoon classes. 

"Oppa" someone yelled behind me in the hallway while I'm taking my time on walking towards the school cafeteria, then I felt someone grab my hand and started to run pulling me. She look at me "I need you now" she said.

"What do you mean?" I ask her and use my strength to stop on running that made her stop on running too then I took my hand from hers. "Don't tell me?" I said crossing my hands on my chest protectively.

"What the heck are you thinking?" she put both of her hands in her waist and I just look at her. She shook her head "DANG! your mind is so dirty" she said then rolled her eyes.

"Then why do you need me?" I ask her, my hand is still on my chest. 

"Look" she point her right index finger on his right, I follow her hand and look at where she's pointing.

She's pointing inside the school cafeteria. "Wae so silent?" I said then look back at her with a questionable face because the usual noisy and happy atmosphere of the cafeteria become silent, sad and awkward atmosphere. 

"That is the reason why I need you, not your body. Dang! your a bit slow."

"Yah! Kim Hyuna" I yelled at her with an annoyed tone on my voice.

"Bora unnie" Hyuna ignore me and called Bora noona who is inside at the school cafeteria. 

Bora noona come and walks out from the cafeteria with the other girl students and they all walk and stop in front of me. "Girls, call the others that already found Howon and tell them to come back here" Bora noona command the other girls and they all nod and immediately get their mobile phones and made a call.

"Noona what is happening?" I ask Bora noona.

"Almost all the male students here in our school are heartbroken and we thought that you too is heartbroken, so the other girls went to find you but now that you're here, I your not the like them so we need your help" Bora noona said but I couldn't understand at all.

"Huh? Heartbroken?" I look inside the school cafeteria "their all heartbroken at the same time? How?" I ask while looking at all the guys that are inside the cafeteria.

"While your somewhere at the school, all the television inside the cafeteria are on then a news or I think a rumor saying that the Jungs are arranging an arrange marriage for their only mysterious daughter and we'll all know that all the students her are envying the Jungs family and almost all the boys here, except you and the relatives of the Jungs has a crush on JJ (Jung Juliet) even if they only saw her in the pictures that JJ's cousin have" Bora noona explained.

"Woah, even Sung Jong?" I said curiously and all the girls nods. "Then, what can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter