Huge Mess

Hello Baby

EXO K + Ji Kyo = HUGE MESS

Another night for EXO K group who always tried their best to satisfy Ji Kyo. But, no wonder they're really tired because of the child's craziness.

"Ji Kyo-ya ppali ireowa" D.O who is washing the dishes called, Ji Kyo who heard him calling her make her run to D.O.

"ne appa?" Ji Kyo tilting her head, wondering if D.O was calling because he have snacks.

"call Kai appa, arraso?" D.O keep washing the dishes and Ji Kyo pout a little bit because there are no snacks.

Ji Kyo ran to the living room, looking for Kai who is sleeping on the sofa while Sehun is watching TV.

"appa ireona" Ji Kyo is shaking Kai's body, but Kai stayed still. She started to shake Kai's body more violently. "appa!" Ji Kyo shouted, but still, no respond. Ji Kyo jumps to the sofa, she jumped here and there to wake Kai up.

no respond.

Almost giving up, Ji Kyo started to poke Sehun. "Appa.. appa?" Sehun doesn't respond because he's completely focused to the tv.

Feeling dejected, she tried her last move. "APPA!" Ji Kyo started to grab Kai's hair and pull it harshly. "APPA IREONAAAA!" Ji Kyo's voice goes high. Making Sehun turned his head to the pained Kai and the angry Ji Kyo.

"mwoya!? Ji Kyo stop!" Sehun is carrying Ji Kyo so she wont hurt Kai anymore because now Kai is screaming in pain.

Instead of feeling guilty, Ji Kyo don't really want to stop, she's smiling non stop "ehehehe this is fun"

"Ji Kyo.. don't do that again.." Sehun patted Ji Kyo and for some reason, he's amused by the sight of Kai's holding his pain by grabbing his head. "say sorry to Kai appa" Sehun pointed at Kai.

Ji Kyo nodded. "Ne.. appa, mianhae" she said simply and then continue to talk. "D.O appa told me to call Kai appa, but Kai appa didn't wake up"

"oh? D.O hyung?" Kai quickly run to the kitchen

"haah, what took you so long?" D.O sighed, Kai rubbed his neck and laugh a little.

"So? Why are you calling me hyung?" Kai said while searching for something to drink.

"go to the market with Ji Kyo, buy some pasta, beef, tomato sauce, and onion. here's the money and oh, if you have the change just buy ice cream for Ji Kyo and Sehun" D.O said rather quickly.

"arraso" Kai walked to the living room, searching for a certain girl who now is doing an origami. "Ji Kyo-ya, katji kajja! we'll buy ice cream" Kai said while smiling. Ji Kyo nodded and slowly walk with Kai, her head always down "wae Ji Kyo-ya?" Kai confused, Ji Kyo shook her head.

*flashback*

"Ji Kyo, grabbing others hair is unpolite.. if you keep grabbing others head, appa will give you a punishment.. after this, say sorry to Kai appa. Seriously." Sehun gave a serious eye gaze to Ji Kyo

"ne" Ji Kyo lowered her head, she sit at the living room waiting for Kai silently. making Sehun felt guity and sorry for his attitude.

*flashback end*

they arrived at the mini market. "eh? Luhan hyung?" Kai surprised, never expected to meet the EXO M group.

"oh annyeong, YAH! HANA-YA STOP RUNNING!" Luhan shouted and smiling back to Kai a little then chasing Hana who can't stop running.

"JI KYO~~" Hana run to Ji Kyo, Ji Kyo kept silent. Its really confused Hana because its not normal to have her cousin to keep silent.

"there you are! stop running in the market" Luhan carrying Hana and put Hana on the cart.

"eung?" Hana keep staring at Ji Kyo, her face is full of sadness.

Kai who isa now worried is trying his best to lift up her mood. "Ji Kyo-ya wants to buy soft toys?" Kai pointed at toys area, Ji Kyo shook her head. Kai is sighing, feeling so defeated. "just tell appa, why are you looking so sad?" Kai lowered his body, and Ji Kyo start to cry.

"Ji..Ji Kyo-ya.. Why are you crying? Do you want Sehun to.." Kai is realy flustered. Je don't know what to do at all.

"appa mianhaee.." Ji kyo cried even harder, finally understanding why she's crying, Kai hugged Ji Kyo.

"uljima, its not your fault.. appa was really tired so appa can't wake up.. and don't grab others hair, its unpolite okay?" Kai patted her back, Ji Kyo sobs and nodded.

"if you want to wake appa up, you have to shout chicken or ask D.O appa to wake me up" Kai smiling widely.

Ji Kyo is still feeling a little of guilt. "Ne Ji Kyo-ya.. appa forgive you already~" Kai said and kissed her cheek. Ji Kyo's face turn bright.

"appa lets buy ice cream!" Ji Kyo pulling Kai's hand to the ice cream freezer

"wait, we have to buy some ingredients first" Kai lift Ji Kyo up and put her on the cart.

Finishing their shopping, Kai walked to the cashier and payed. "Here sir, your changes.." the cashier said.

"Appa!" Ji Kyo said with a suspicious grin.

Feeling that there will be something 'good' for him, Kai give her a smile too. "Ji Kyo-ya.. do you think exactly like what appa is thinking right now?"

 

-----

 

"we're home! Sehun-ah your ice cream!" Kai shaking the plastic bag which is full with ice cream.

"ice cream idaa!!" Sehun run childishly to Kai.

"Kai! Is there any money left?" D.O called from the living room and walked towards them. "Woah! What is that?!" D.O pointed at the large bag that he know it shouldn't be here.

"This is.... soda, ice cream, more ice cream, chicken fillet, annndd plushies!" Kai said with an excited grin.

"KAAIII! You used my money to buy......THAT?!" D.O can't hold his anger at the laughing Kai.

"Uwaa! Ji Kyo! Help appa run away from the evil chef!" Kai said while tried to run away from D.O's death grip.

"Next time i'll make sure to take your money!" D.O said while head locking him.

"H-hyung. Can't...breath.."

"Taste my revenge! Muahahahaha!" D.O mimicking an evil laugh. Surprisingly, for Ji Kyo, this is the most exciting drama she ever watched.

"Ji Kyo.. lets eat ice cream while watching the drama~" Sehun give Ji Kyo a cup of ice cream and sit beside her.

The drama ends with Kai's begging and receiving a punishment, that he will clean the whole house for the next 3 days.

"I wont...do...it again.." Kai lied on the sofa.

"Kai appa.. lets play!" Ji Kyo tapped Kai's hand.

"you want to play?" Kai turn his body, Ji Kyo nodded. "Huff.. okay! lets play hide and seek!"

They play hide and seek with Sehun too.. "hana..dul..set..net.." Kai start counting

Finding no place for a good hiding place, Ji Kyo hides below D.O's shirt "aii..mwoya" D.O laughed and Sehun hide below the bed.

"yeoldul!" Kai open his eyes, he walks towards D.O "hyung! where is Ji Kyo?" Kai pretend that Ji Kyo is not in there, even though everyone will certainly see where Ji Kyo is.

"I don't know, maybe at the bedroom" D.O chuckled. Kai run to the bedroom, while Ji Kyo tried her best to stay still.

"aah!" Sehun shouted from the bedroom.

"I only found Sehun. where is Ji Kyo?" Kai is smiling and walked as slowly as he can to Ji Kyo. D.O turned around and he looks like he's pregnant

"hyung, are you pregnant?" Sehun laughed while touching Ji Kyo's face from D.O's shirt.

"wait.. hiyap!" D.O pull his shirt up, exposing the excited Ji Kyo who is laughing.

"BOO! I found you Ji Kyo!" Kai said and tickling Ji Kyo all over until both of them are tired.

"go to bath now, we'll wait outside" D.O pushed Ji Kyo into the bathroom. Ji Kyo nodded and went to the bathroom.

"Hyung.. Ji Kyo can take a shower by herself?" Sehun asked curiously.

"Well.. i don't know. But she's a smart girl isn't she?" D.O said with a uncertain tone.

"Lets see then.." Kai said a little bit worried.

after a good 30 minutes, Ji Kyo ran to her appas. "appadeul now can take a bath" she's smiling widely.

"Fiuh.. she can take a bath by herself, as we can see.." Kai let out a sigh.

"Ji Kyo-ya.. dry your hair first.." Sehun pulled Ji Kyo to the room where the hair dryer is.

Being the smartest hyung, D.O feel something fishy. He walked to the bathroom. "AHH!" D.O shocked, the bathroom is flooding inside until it came out to the other room. The floor is slippery because a full bottle of soap have been turned upside down without being closed.

"What happened?" Kai and Sehun is running toward the shocked D.O. when all of them saw what happened, their mouth gaped.

"D.O hyung.. look at the towels rack.. The towel, its torn???!" Kai's eyes almost fall from its place.

"hyung look at this too!" Sehun patted D.O's shoulder

"sesange!" D.O goes blank, the wardrobe is really messy, clothes everywhere.

"Appas? Whats wrong?" Ji Kyo came in an and asked innocently.

"Ji Kyo.. how did you torn 3 towels with that small hands of yours?" Kai said rather desperate to know. He never even torn a single towel yet.

Knowing that its impossible to let Ji Kyo tidy up all of the mess, D.O pointed at Kai and Sehun. "you two, clean and tidy up the mess.." D.O carrying Ji Kyo to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, D.O explain all things about keeping a place clean and tidy. And shocked when he know what Ji Kyo did in the bathroom

"Ji Kyo.. don't ever do all of that again.." D.O let out a sigh and start to prepare to make a dinner.

"Ne.. i wont do it again." She said understandingly and nodded. "D.O appa, what we'll eat for dinner?" Ji Kyo gets excited and forgot about all the scolding.

"spaghetti dear" D.O put down Ji Kyo on the seat.

while the maknaes are..

"why us? I didn't do anything" Sehun complained while folding all the messed up clothes. And Kai is cleaning the bathroom diligently.

"she's just a kid Sehun-ah.. wait until she is old enough and then we can complaining... as much as we want." Kai picked up the soap bottle and shocked when he realize that the bottle almost ripped into two. "Is she a monster inside of a child's body?!" He shrieked.

"APPA!" Ji Kyo ran to Sehun, who is folding Ji Kyo's clothes and put it back on the wardrobe.

"whats up?" Sehun asked but still continuing his activity.

"dinner is ready, D.O appa is preparing spaghetti right now" Ji Kyo speaks in Chinese unconsciously.

"eh? hao hao.. Kai-ya do you know how to speak Chinese?" Sehun turned his head to Kai

"molla. But i bet its about dinner.."

"Dui! (Means 'right!')" Ji Kyo chirped happily.

"Ji Kyo-ya go eat your dinner first" Kai shoo-ing Ji Kyo and back concentrating on cleaning.

"I want to eat together with appas" Ji Kyo now is speaking in Korean.

"We're still cleaning.. Ji Kyo can eat first.." Sehun patted Ji Kyo's head and smiled.

"I'll wait until appas are done!" she waits until her 2 appas done tidying up quietly. Finally they done their job and they can eat the dinner together.

"maisseo?" D.O eats his spaghetti, Ji Kyo nodded.

Finishing his food, Sehun video calls the other member and Baekhyun showed up first from the screen. "hyung! look at our house~" Sehun showing off the house.

"ohh.. I'm really jealous" Baekhyun pouted his lips. "W-wha?! Yah!" Suddenly, Baekhyun was pushed off from the screen and there are Chanyeol and Suho.

"Hey Sehun, where is your child?" Suho and Chanyeol are looking for the baby.

"You only cared for the baby huh?" Sehun playfully pouted.

"Oh shut up maknae. Where's the baby?" Chanyeol said with a teasing tone. Sehun rolled his eyes and sighed.

"jjyan!" Sehun move the camera to Ji Kyo who already finished eating and staring at the camera.

"Waahh~~ so pretty and little!" Chanyeol and Suho smiled and their eyes glistened in excitement.

Being the 4 year old girl she is.. "S-sehun appa.. Its not even a TV, but there are people inside the laptop.. W-what happened?" Ji Kyo gasped when Sehun laughed so hard and then he explain all the little things about video call.

"Yah! Hyung! Move over! i want to see!" Someone on the screen shouted.

"Baekhyun! Don't push!"

"Chen get off me!"

"Hyung! You're blocking the screen"

"Chanyeol! You're too tall!"

"Kris hyung! Don't you dare come here!"

"What?! Why?!"

Sehun, D.O and Kai facepalmed themselves and sighed. "Hyungs, one by one please.." Sehun said with an unpleasing tone. "Just play rock paper scissors."

"Great idea maknae!" And they began to play until they're done. The first one to show on the screen is Tao and Chen.

"uwaa~~" Tao and Chen squealed

"annyeonghaseo ajjussi~ Jung Ji Kyo ibnida.. 很高兴 认识 您们 (it's really nice to know all of you)" Ji Kyo bow his head.

"she's chinese?" Kris surprised voice can be heard.

"aniyo, she's half blood. she's korean-chinese" Kai munched his dinner.

"oh, Ji Kyo 你好!" Chen showing his chinese skill.

Ji Kyo laughed cutely, making the beagle line and Tao squealed.

"Next! Get away Tao!" Now, Chanyeol and Baekhyun can be seen. "Ji Kyo-yaa! Annyeong!!" They shouted and receiving a slap from the other members. They talked a little then they were pushed out.

"My turn dongsaeng.." Kris said cooly. Baekhyun wants to kicked Kris but Chanyeol and (maybe) Chen holds him still.

Suho basically is talking to D.O about all things that needs to be taken care of. While Kris is talking to Ji Kyo in Chinese.

"alright, see you later hyungdeul" D.O waved, Sehun hung up the video call.

After talking a lot more, Ji Kyo decided to watch the music show with her appas.

"oh she wants me.. oh she's got me.. oh she hurts me" Ji Kyo playfully dancing to overdose when the music show starts with EXO. "Igeon o-op....how to say it appa.." Ji Kyo tried to speak the OVERDOSE part but she cant.

Three of them laugh and start to sing along the song too..

"appa! look! its Sehun appa!" Ji Kyo pointing at the TV when Sehun in the tv is rapping.

"I'm handsome right?" Sehun smiling.

"Ne! Very handsome! Kai and D.O appa are handsome too!" Ji Kyo jumped around the sofa and hugged Sehun.

after the show is over, Sehun turn off the TV. "I'm sleepy" Kai scratch his body and yawned loudly.

"sshhh" D.O is pointing at Ji Kyo who is sleeping deeply right now

"let me carry her" Sehun carefully lifting Ji Kyo and walked to her bedroom.

"night everybody~~" Kai waved to the camera, Sehun turn off the lights and sleep.

Now, the EXO K house is completely calm..

 

 

 


Hey guys! I'm really sorry for the late update! XP

A cool baby Ji Kyo is a destructive baby isn't she?

I really hope that you all will enjoy it. Thanks for reading and have fun!

Wait for the next chap okaayy~~? Thankies again!

Subscribe, comment and upvote!

Love you guys!