Waking Up and Random Time!!

Hello Baby

07.30 am, EXO K and Ji Kyo's house.

 

"krriiinggg!" PD's alarm ringing loudly in the appas room. The camera showed that none of Kai and Sehun is gonna wake up soon. But being the 'appa' of the 'appas', D.O woke up first. He stared at the wall and dozing off.. after regaining his strenght, he hurriedly looking for his cap, covering his morning bare face.

"annyeonghaseo" he bowed to the camera. "Its a sunny day.." he exclaimed. Then, he turned his head to look at the maknaes. "Seems like they wont wake up soon.. well, its as expected.." D.O sigh and then wake the maknaes up.

"yah, ireona!" D.O shakes Sehun's body. First tried, Sehun didn't even flinch. Second, Sehun is groaning. And third tried, Sehun woke up but a little shocked.

"Ngghh.. hyung.. you can call my name to wake me up.." Sehun pouted with his sleepy face.

"Tried that twice maknae.. now get up!" D.O pinched his face so Sehun is wide awake. Sehunsat down while scratching his neck.

"Next is...Kai." D.O smirked because he already know the 'magic spell'. "Kai-ya, I've ordered the chicken" D.O chuckled. Not more than 10 seconds, Kai woke up and hurriedly run to the kitchen. Not even a yawn or stretch.

Feeling disappointed because there are nothing at the kitchen, he came back to the room. "where is it? I was expecting 3 piece of chicken." Kai said with his still dried voice.

"pabo" D.O said and flicked Kai's forehead.

"Ow! What was that for??" Kai grunted in disapointment.

"wake Ji Kyo up" D.O fold the blanket and put everything on its normal places.

"no chickens?" Kai lowered his head.

"Come on Kai.. You're so noisy about chicken even though its still 7.45 in the morning.." Sehun patted his shoulder and went to Ji Kyo's room.

Sehun is trying to wake Ji Kyo up but nothing came out from his hardwork. "Ji Kyo-ya.. ireona" Sehun patted Ji Kyo's head.

Not even a move from Ji Kyo.

Kai went in to the room and tried to help Sehun. "Ji Kyoo~ come onn~" he shakes Ji Kyo's body lightly.

"Kai. Is she....dead?" Sehun widened his eyes when he tickled Ji Kyo's body but he doesn't even feels anything moved.

"Maknae! Don't talk like that!" Kai slap his shoulder. "But really.. she doesn't even move a little." Kai scratched his head.

"Lets try this.." Sehun started to shake Ji Kyo's body in a rythm. He also sing a lullaby.

"Yah! She wont woke up of you sing her a lullaby!" Kai half shouted at the maknae.

But. Ji Kyo started to open her eyes sleepily "aigoo, nae aegi" Sehun carrying sleepy head Ji Kyo to the living room. "See Kai?" Kai only replied with a mocking face.

Sehun put Ji Kyo on the sofa. Ji Kyo goes blank. Its like she's not breathing because everything is so quiet. "wash your face first Ji Kyo-ya" while Kai ordering some chickens. Ji Kyo doens't respond to anything.

"D.O hyung!" Sehun called.

"Wae?"

"We need to call Hana. Ji Kyo is like the living dead.. we need tips." Kai exclaimed.

"Oh.."

 

6.55 am, EXO M family house

"eung?" Without an alarm, Hana woke up first. She already hyperactive even if she just woke up. she ran to the toilet and doing the toilet business. after that she bowed to the camera then run to the appas room followed by a cameraman.

"Ajussi.. ajussi have to be quiet. Hana will wake appas up." She gestured her hand to . The cameramen nodded and walked in to the appas bedroom.

all three members are sleeping deeply. Hana, who already have the strategies to wake the appas, playfully jump on the bed and shouting to wake her appas

"APPA IREONA! APPA IREONAA~~hihihi" Hana jump up and down non stop. But they are still sleeping. Hana tried to pinch their cheeks one by one, they're still sleeping.

"AP-" Hana attempting to shout *PPA!* all the members woke up and surprising Hana with sudden wake up. "huaaaa..aa..huaaaaa!" Hana is really scared, she's crying hard.

With motherly feel, Lay hugged Hana to calm her down. "mianhae.. mianhae" Lay patting her back.

"museowo..huaaa" Hana cried even harder

"mianhae, appadeul won't do it again, promise" Luhan smiled while patting her back softly.

"Xiumin appa.." Hana sobs and spread her hands to Xiumin, Xiumin quickly lift her up and carrying her around while patting her back.

"Ne.. Lu ge! Can you start to take a bath first?" Lay shouted from the bedroom.

"Yeah.." And there goes Luhan to the bathroom.

"Appa.. Hana wants a morning kiss" Hana saod to Xiumin. He smiled tenderly and give Hana a lot of kisses. Now, Hana is giggling cutely.

"Riing.. riingg.." Suddenly the phone rang.

Xiumin who's the closest person to the phone picked it up while still carrying Hana. "Hello?"

"Ah. Xiumin hyung! Can you give Hana the phone?" D.O asked.

"Ne.." Xiumin put the phone to Hana's ears and they started to talk.

"Eung? Ji Kyo is like a zombie? She's not responding to anything?" Hana asked.

"Ne.. what shpuld we do Hana?" D.O sound like he's begging. "Sehun tried to give her a chicken but she's not taking it!"

"D.O hyung!! Its scary!" Segun can be heard from Hana's phone.

"Appas need to let Ji Kyo like that for an hour. But she can wake up if appas give her a light massage and a pat on her head~ Ji Kyo loves that!" Hana smiled cutely at the phone.

"Mwo? Jinjja? Okay. thanks a lot Hana-ya!"

"Ne!"

D.O hung up and Hana give the phone back to Xiumin.

"Whats happening? Ji Kyo wont wake up?" Xiumin asked Hana.

"Nope. she's awake. But she wont respond to anything.." Hana answered.

"How can you know how to make her respond then?"

"Ji Kyo's umma and little sister told Hana how!" She smiled widely.

Xiumin kissed her cheeks. "Awww~ you're so cute Hana-ya!"

"Hyung! The bath's ready!" Luhan shouted from nowhere.

"Ne!"

 

Back to EXO K house.

"Sehun! Give her a light massage! Kai! Pat her head softly!" D.O ordered the maknaes.

Sehun and Kai started to do their jobs. Slowly, Ji Kyo opened her eyes more than before.

"Waaa its working hyung!" Sehun reported.

Slowly, Ji Kyo start to move around and giggling. "Sehun appa~" She stretched her arms to Sehun and Sehun lifted her.

"MISSION SUCCESS!!" Tree of them shouted happily.

"Hm?" Ji Kyo innocently blinked her eyes.

And.. EXO K house become normal after a while of hardworks.

 

----

 

"appa! mission card!" Ji Kyo run to Sehun.

"mission card?" Sehun pick the card

"Where did she get that?" Kai asked but receiving a hard glare from D.O. "what?"

"Ugh."

'good morning! this is morning mission to get some game point, the mission is located somewhere on your daughter's room.. hint, something you've never seen before'

"mwoya igee?" Xiumin complained.

"Stop complaining and run!" Hana and Luhan run to Hana's bedroom first.

"ppali chajja!" Kai and Sehun run to Ji Kyo's bedroom,

Ji Kyo is still blank abput the mission. "appa, why Kai and Sehun appa are running?"

"aigo" D.O smack his forehead with his palm

 

---

 

"appa! I never see this plushie" Hana lift the bunny plushie and give it to Xiumin.

"eo? chamkkamman" Xiumin saw a paper inside.....("appa! You're killing the bunny!" Hana slap Xiumins hand.) the plushie. "chajasseo!" Xiumin pull out the paper.

'choose one member then piggy back your daughter with one leg to the swimming pool in front of the playground area, if you fail you have to start from over'

"Lets choose the member by shouting their name!" Xiumin suggested. And all of them agreed.

"okay! hana..dul..set! Luhan!" Xiumin and Lay shouted.

Luhan shocked "wae naya?" He pointed at himself. "You two must be planning this all along!" He tried to kick Lay's and Xiumin's feet.

"Aww come on hyung.. she's just a kid!" Lay said with a meaningful smile.

"Thats not the problem!" Luhan said.

"Then there are no problems! Chop chop hyung! We don't want to lose from the K group!" Lay added and pushed Luhan.

"Aigo.. fine.." Luhan sighed and he start to piggy backing Hana and lift his leg.

"Hana-ya.. come on.. Luhan appa will piggi back you to the swimming pool!" Xiumin said to Hana excitedly.

"Yaayy~" Hana jumped to Luhan's back without any notice.

"Woahhhhh.. i don't have a good balance!!" Luhan start to jump around while trying to keep his balance.

"I got an idea, Luhan put your leg on my foot" Xiumin arranging Luhan's foot.

"A-AH! don't step on me!" Xiumin smacked Luhan's back but Luhan smirked.

"ppali! ppali!" Lay shouted to give them support.

"Appa! This is fun!" Hana wont stay calm on Luhan's back. She's jumping around (as hard as she can) which make Luhan almost fall to the ground flatly on his (but thanks to Xiumin he wont fall that easily)

 

"hana dul set! Kai!" D.O laughed evily, Kai goes blank

"Waaee?!!" Kai shrieked while pointed his finger at himself.

"Revenge Kai.. Its a revenge" D.O patted his shoulder.

"What have i done?!" Kai asked.

"Don't be such a sissy Kai.. Now get your feet up and piggy back Ji Kyo" D.O said with a monotone.

"Ji Kyo-ya ppali!" Sehun lifted Ji Kyo to Kai's back.

"Where are we going appa?" Ji Kyo poked Kai's neck.

"Ji Kyo-ya! Its tickled!" Kai exclaimed.

"Ppali Kaii!!" D.O shouted from the cameramen side.

Kai competetively jump to the place fast but in a few minutes later.. "I need to rest!" Kai's looking for seat because his leg is ready to give up.

"Kai! You're gonna fall!" Sehun shouted and jumped around in anxiety.

"Sehunna! Come here!" D.O called Sehun. Sehun run towards D.O with an visible confused face. "sit on his back" D.O pushed Sehun to lay down.

"Mwoo?!" Sehun is really shocked about his new job.

"No time Sehun!" Kai sit on Sehun's back and rested peacefully.

"Kai... you're... heavy" Kai playfully press his body more to Sehun. "Kaii!" Sehun screames in agony.

"Hah. This is fun.." Kai smirked.

"appaaa! ppali ppali!" Ji Kyo saw Hana is getting close to the swimming pool.

Kai stand up and jump again "hiyap!" Kai's charging to advancing his steps. But still, Luhan is faster.

"igyeotda!" Hana squealed

"cha! team M get 5 points extra and K team get 2 points" the PD shouted

"Aigoo.." Kai whined.

"gwenchana appa!" Ji Kyo's eyes on fire.

"Sehun? Are you okay?" D.O pat sehun's back.

"Hyung.. my back hurts.." Sehun said it while laying on the floor.

"I'll but you an ice cream.. now get up.." D.O pulled Sehun's hand.

"Evil.."

 

"Now.. please exchange your daughters, Hana to K and Ji Kyo to M" The PD instructed.

Hana is shocked with PD's command, she start to grab Lay's shirt tightly "just for a while, arraso?" Lay brushed Hana's hair softly.

Hana shook her head "I want to be with M appas"

"Hana-ya ireowa~" Kai waved, Hana hides behind Luhan

"gwenchana" Luhan pushes Hana to Kai

"see you later" Xiumin kissed Hana's cheek

Hana's face turn dark. It seems like she'll cry soon.

"annyeong!" D.O is kneeling to look at Hana's face. Hana turn her head like she doesn't want to play

"hey..its just for a while, don't worry. You'll be back to M appas soon.." Sehun patting her back softly.

Hana's looking at Ji Kyo who is getting along playing with the M members, her face turn more dark. She wants to cry, the K appas are worried for Hana who didn't want to play with them

"lets play" Sehun tried to act more childish, Hana shook her head.

"Xiumin appa" Hana heard Ji Kyo shouted, Hana's tears start to flowing. the camera shoots Hana's face.

"Luhan hyung! We need your help!" D.O shouted to call Luhan.

"you okay?" Luhan approaching Hana to make sure Hana is alright, Hana turn her head away.

"What should we do?" Kai askes Luhan who shook his head. All of them got no idea.

"Hana!" Ji Kyo waved to Hana, Hana start to cry silently. Her nose and cheeks are red. Then, the female writers went to Hana to calm her down

"Xiumin appa.. why Hana is crying?"  Ji Kyo pulled xiumin's shirt.

"I don't know.. maybe you can cheer her up?" Xiumin pushed Ji Kyo to Hana's side. Ji Kyo nodded in understanding the meaning

"Hana?" Ji Kyo popped her head in front of Hana. Hana is still crying softly. The tears wont stop.

"Ji kyo-ya.. i think Hana is bad with strangers?" The female writer asked Ji Kyo.

"Ne.." Ji Kyo went closer to Hana and patted her head slowly. "Hana need to be a cheerful girl like who she used to be.." Ji Kyo smiled at Hana.

"Eung.." Hana pouted.

"K appas are nice! They will feed Hana until Hana wont eat for 3 days!" Ji Kyo happily said while smiling.

"Hana wants M appas.." She started to sobs again.

"Its okay Hana.. M appas are Hana's! And K appas are Ji Kyo's! Ji Kyo is helping Hana to take care of M appas.." Ji Kyo sat beside Hana and smiled. "So.. Hana need to take care of K appas for me!"

Finally Hana stopped crying. She suddenly smile. "Ne! Hana will help!" But she stopped talking. "But Hana is not good at strangers. Hana will do her best!"

"Ne! Ji Kyo will do her best too!" Ji Kyo give Hana a high five and smiled. She ran back to M appas.

"This cousin relationship...its...touching. they're still babies!" The writers squealed. "I think this is gonna be interesting.."

Finally Hana walk into the pool just splashing her legs, her face expression is still a little bit dark

"Hana-ya! here!" Kai's approaching Hana, Hana still doesn't want to look at the K members. "hey..are you sad?" Kai sat beside Hana.

"Hana wont sad. Even though there are no M appas.." Hana mumbled, trying her best to cheer up.

"don't worry, we can play like M appas too! Kai appa lived at the same dorm with M appas, what do you want to play?" Kai give her a wide smile

"really?" Hana finally look at Kai, Kai nodded.

"here! careful" Kai holding Hana's hand to jump into the pool

"I want to play taxi!" Hana's body is on Kai's shoulder because Hana can't swim and not tall enough.

"hold up!" Kai carefully let Hana's body floating and Kai pulled her. "where do you want to go miss?" asked Kai.

"to Sehun appa!" Hana is smiling so widely now.

"eo?" Sehun surprised.

"Okay! Next destination! Sehun appa!" Kai pulled Hana's hand and run as fastest as he can in the water to Sehun.

"Uwaaa~~" Hana really enjoyed the game.

"Destination reached!" Kai exclaimed when Sehun is exactly beside them. Laughing.

"Annyeong Hana-ya" Sehun smiled at Hana who's still floating.

"hold her, you have to pull me to D.O" Kai put Hana to Sehun's shoulder.

"Okay! Next is to D.O appa!" Hana shouted in excitement.

Sehun is pulling Kai to D.O while Hana is on his shoulder.

After a minute of running here and there, they finally reached D.O. "uwa! annyeong Hana-ya" D.O smiling widely to Hana

"Annyeong! D.O appas need a taxi too?" Hana asked.

"Yup! I think i need one!" D.O ruffled Hana's hair.

"Mwoya? I need to pull D.O hyung and Kai?!" Sehun asked Hana and Hana grinned.

"Ne!"

 

After playing for about 3 hours.. "okay, exchange back your daughters!" The PD said.

"Ji Kyo-ya.. welcome back!" Sehun pulled Ji Kyo and lifted her up. Making her laughing more than enough.

"Xiumin appaaaaaa...." Hana shouted to Xiumin.

"Hana-yaaaaaa..." Xiumin pulled Hana to his embrace and hugged her.

"Please gather around.." The PD commanded. "today's winner is.. EXO K!" the PD smiled. Making the EXO M shocked

"wae? wae?" Luhan's complaining

"Kai-ssi succeed to make Hana smiling again" said the PD

"We also make Ji Kyo smile! aish jinjja neo jinjja waegeurae!?" Luhan complaining to Xiumin.

"huweeee!" Hana's crying on Xiumin's embrace. "appadeul jeongmal mianhae"

"Aigo.. its okay.. Luhan is such a big talker.." Xiumin wiped Hana's tears. Hana stops crying.

"Yah.." Luhan grumbled.

"good girl.. ppo ppo!" Xiumin tilt his head, Hana shook her head. "Hana wont kiss appa?!" Xiumin mimicking a hurted man after the world war 2.

*chu*

"Aww.. Hana is such a good girl.."

 

----

 

interview after playing

'what do you feel when seeing Hana got jealous because you are playing with another child?'

"I feel so wronged, I want to calm her down but I'm afraid she would mad at me. She is really charming girl and I love her so much" Xiumin answered

"I'm starting to panic but we couldn't left Ji Kyo alone too, I really love her character" said Lay

"I start to worry like 'eottokhae? why crying? is she okay?' I felt guilty when she was looking for us, Hana-ya mianhae.. saranghaeyo" Luhan give a heart sign.

"when I see Hana, I felt so bad to Hana, its like I'm stealing her appas.. but Hana and Ji Kyo already made an agreement! EXO K appas are better too.. hahaha.. Hana! mianhae" Ji Kyo waved to the camera.

"I'm crying because I really love my appas.. I felt so sad, appas looked so happy when with another child. appadeul thank you for worrying me.. Ji Kyo, I'm sorry too and lets play together someday.. saranghae" Hana smiling softly.

"Wait. That means for Hana we're no better than M appas? Thats hurt!" Kai said rather loudly. "But oh well.. in the end we won!"

"I'm worried.. we didn't really mean anything bad for her but she's crying." D.O explained with his huge eyes. "But its normal for a kid to feel like that.."

"Uhh.. i don't really get it.. but its fun anyway! Hahahaha" Sehun laugh like its not a problem. "For Ji Kyo, we're the best! For Hana, they're the best! Its normal.. its a fun day.. exchanging our daughter.. hahahaha annyeong~" Sehun waved to the camera and went to hug Ji Kyo who's right beside him (since she's short, she can't appear in the camera).

 

-----

 

This noon, EXO are having a fanmeeting. Ji Kyo and Hana are with their appas, also coming to the fanmeeting.

"Hana-ya ppali" Luhan helping Hana to wear her jacket. Lay went down first then Luhan who is carrying Hana and the last one is Xiumin. All of them already done their make ups and such.

"KYAAAA!!" all the fans are screaming. Hana hid her face with hugging Luhan, a little bit scared of the sudden scream.

"Annyeong.." Lay said to some of their fans politely. And receiving a huge scream.

After a while, Ji Kyo's van arrived, Ji Kyo went down first with Kai. She inoccently walk with Kai, hand in hand.

"KYAAAAAA!!" More fans are shouting after the arrival of the K group.

"Hey everybody!" Kai walked like a model ans start to pose for fun. And Ji Kyo also tried to do the same thing as her appa.

"Yah Kai.. don't give her a wrong thing.." Sehun snatches Ji Kyo from Kai.

"Posing like a model is not wrong!" Kai pouted. D.O followed after them. And 4 of them walked to where the M group is.

"neomu gwiyeowo~~" the fans start to compliment Hana and Ji Kyo. finally the abadoned members arrived too.

"hyung! jinjja bogoshipda!" Chanyeol give a bear hug to the 6 hello baby members.

"Hyung! Go away!" Kai and Sehun pulled out from the giant's hug.

"Yo man!" Luhan give Kris a fistbump. Cooly. And handsomely..

"Waaa we missed youu!" Chen barged in to the place with a wide grin.

"Hana-ya annyeong" Baekhyun wave to Hana but Hana is still hiding her face on Luhan's shoulder. Chanyeol and Chen went to Hana's side while Suho, Kris, and Tao went to Ji Kyo's side.

"Luhan.. why's she hiding.." Chanyeol asked.

"Hana-yaa.. show me your cute face~" Chen's tickling Hana's body making Hana's body shaking.

"She's....stubborn" Baekhyun added and start to poke Hana's body, making her laughing really hard

"We did it!" 3 of them shouted.

Kris and Tao is speaking chinese with Ji Kyo. Very fluently..

"hyung-ah, speak korean please" Suho who can't understand start to pout.

"Nah.. its okay Suho-hyung.. we also can't understand.." Kai, Sehun and D.O patted his shoulder.

The fanmeeting starts with an interview from another TV company, Ji Kyo and Hana waited behind the stage while playing together.

"Hana.. what are we gonna do now.. i'm bored." Ji Kyo said while making a flower origami.

"But appas said we should stay here.." Hana draw many peoples, that shpuld be every EXO member.

"Hana is such a good girl.." Ji Kyo pouted.

suddenly EXO's manajer calling both of the babies. "go to that side and find your appas, arra?" he softened his tone,

Both Ji Kyo and Hana nodded but Hana run first "wait for me!" Ji Kyo chased Hana.

Meanwhile on the fanmeeting stage..

"yes, we are preparing for our tour concert and we hope you can wait for the further information" Suho explaining the reporter about the world tour

"will you bring your daughter Lay-ssi?" ask the reporter

"ah for th-" Lay hasn't done talking when suddenly there's a squeal from the fans.

"APPAAA!!" Hana and Ji Kyo run to Xiumin and Sehun who lifted them up and hugged them.

"aigoo.. Hana-ya, greet your viewers" Xiumin let Hana seat on his lap and pointing his finger to the camera, just like the usual, Hana hide her face

"Aww.. she's a shy girl~" the MC said and Xiumin nodded.

"Ji Kyo-ya say annyeong!" Sehun poke Ji Kyo's cheek and Ji Kyo blankly waving to the camera.

"these are your daughters?" the reporters smiling widely and asked Lay.

"ne, my daughter is on Xiumin and another one is on Sehun" Lay's smiling proudly

"Hana.. hanbeonman, greet the viewers" the reporter asked

Hana can't speak more louder because she's too shy. "give me the mic!" Xiumin grabbed Suho's mic, Hana shyly took the mic.

"a-ah!" she is checking the mic, making the staffs laughed. "annyeonghaseo Jung Hana ibnida, arigatou goizamaseu" Hana quickly hide her face again.

"charanta" Xiumin kissed Hana's head.

"Sehun-ssi, do you think you are the most favorite appa for Ji Kyo?" Sehun nodded.

"Of course!" Sehun smiled proudly.

"Aniya.." Ji Kyo who is sitting at Sehun's lap playfully run to D.O and sit on his lap. Ji Kyo smile wodely at the betrayed Sehun

"Nooo..." Sehun lowered his head and pouting.

Ji kyo ran back to whrre Sehun is and now standing on his lap. "Appa.. don't be sad.." Ji Kyo said while trying to pat Sehun's head.

"Aahh.. you're so cute!" Sehun hugged her.

"who do you think the best appa for Hana?" The reporter asked. "another member beside the hello baby members can answer this"

"we saw the broadcast before, it was so fun and touching too. I think all M members are the best appa for Hana" said Suho

"Well, how about if we play a little game here. Hana and Ji Kyo have to choose their favorite appa, then the losing members have to receive the punishment, eating a spoonful of wasabi" The reporter said while bringing the spoon with wasabi on it.

The 6 member of Hello Baby was seated according their group. All the fans start to scream their name.

start from K members.

"Kai! Kai! Kai!" Chanyeol start to fanboying over Kai.

Ji Kyo start to run. the three members are getting nervous. Ji Kyo stopped running suddenly. Looking at 3 of them.

"Ji Kyo-ya~" Kai called Ji Kyo while smiling. Trying to get her to him.

"Aniya! Ji Kyo loves me more!" Sehun slap Kai's shoulder.

Ji Kyo start to show her evil smile. "appa~~" D.O was chosen, D.O hugged Ji Kyo and lifted her playfully. Sehun and Kai are breaking down.

To the M group.

Hana think over it very thoroughly. Until she suddenly flick her fingers, meaning the she get an idea.

"appadeul.. can you seat more close to each other?" Hana asked, they move the chair closer without asking. Surprisingly for the M member, they're bot even nervous. Hana start to run.

"appadeul da saranghae!" Hana hugging their knees, all of them let out a big sigh.

"omo! jinjja gomawoo.. saranghaee" Luhan, Lay, and Xiumin hugging Hana tightly.

(Kris at the other side. "See? They're cool. That's why Hana is also cool." "Hyung. Shut up for a while please." )

"cha, Sehun-ssi.. Kai-ssi, please eat the wasabi" Kai and Sehun gulped, nervous about how it will taste.

"appadeul, Ji Kyo will eat the wasabi!" Ji Kyo is not afraid of anything spicy.

"Really??" Kai asked with a hopeful eyes.

"Ne!" Ji Kyo nodded.

Sehun and Kai give it to Ji Kyo, she eat it with a slice of bread.

"gomawooooo" Sehun and Kai hugging Ji kyo. "Appas will buy you lots of ice cream tonight!"

"ckckckck" Suho disapointed with s, he shook his head

"Yah. She's the baby." D.O smacked each of their head (except Ji Kyo's).

(Kris shook his head too. "They're not cool. And Ji Kyo is cooler." "Hyung. Really. Wont you stop complaining?")

the fanmeeting starts with fansign event. "oppa, here! its for your daughter" a fan give a plushie to Ji Kyo

"Ji Kyo, say thank you to eonni" Kai stared at Ji Kyo

"gamsahabnida eonni" Ji kyo showing her dimples and hug the plushie.

"Omo! So cute!" The fan squealed.

"Luhan oppa, I want to shake hand with Hana" the other fan smiling widely, unfortunately Hana is sleeping in Lay's embrace

"sorry, but you can touch her only one time" Luhan signed the CD and let her touch Hana.

"hyung! I want to hold her too!" Chanyeol walk to Lay. At first, Lay can't believe in Chanyeol to take care of her daughter. But he only sigh and nod.

"careful" Lay gently put Hana to Chanyeol's arm.

"Little human.. hahaha" Chanyeol carried Hana.

"Chanyeol! She's sleeping! Shush!" Lay slap his arms.

"eung..eu.." hana start to wake up and making Chanyeol start to panic "where is appa?" Hana woke up widely now.

She start to run again actively. "Hana!?" Luhan chasing Hana to stop her habit.

"Uwaa big place!!" Hana ran to the fans place. All the fans tried to get a hold of her. Making Hana a little bit scared.

"Hana! Come here!" Xiumin stretch his hand to Hana and now Hana was hold by Xiumin "the camera is watching" Xiumin whispered to Hana and Hana start to hide her face. Then, Xiumin carried Hana back to his seat with the other members.

"since we have additional member here, I'll introduce you to our sunbaenims!" Suho said to the camera and brings EXO and the babies to their sunbaenims room. Suho opened the door of SHINee and F(x)'s room. "we are one! annyeonghaseo EXO ibnida!" EXO shouted in synchronise.

when seeing the additional members, Luna and Victoria squealed "omo! annyeong~~" They began to walk to the babies but Hana and Ji Kyo ran to their appas shyly

"ireowa, aigoo.. jinjja yeppeo~" Jonghyun lifting Hana up and Hana started to feel anxious beside this 'stranger'.

"Xiumin appaa.." Hana called for help.

"Aigoo.. its okay Hana.. this is Jonghyun ajussi. He's nice like appa!" Xiumin pat Hana's head and give her a little kiss. And Hana start to stared at Jonghyun.

"Ne! Ajussi is a nice guy!" Jonghyun exclaimed and start to play with Hana who's already calmer..

"Sehunna.. what's her name?" Minho asked Sehun who carried Ji Kyo.

"She's Ji Kyo.. Half korean-chinese" Sehun said while giving Ji Kyo to Minho's arms.

"Uwah.. ajussi is handsome.." Ji Kyo exclaimed and touched Minho's face playfully.

"Really?? Hahaha.. Ji Kyo-ya, who's better? Me or Sehun appa?" Minho asked with a smirk.

"Sehun appa!!" Ji Kyo jumped a little and doing a 'banzai' pose. Making Sehun laugh and pinched her cheeks softly.

"Neomu gwiyeowo~" Sehun kissed Ji Kyo.

A little bit jealous, Minho start to ask for a kiss from Ji Kyo too.. "Ji Kyo-ya~ ppo ppo?" Minho's tilting his head. *chu* And Ji Kyo give him a smile.

"D.O appa.." Ji Kyo called D.O. She hugged D.O and hide her face because of the embarrassment.

"Hana-ya, do you like strawberries?" Now Luna is holding Hana. Hana shook her head. "Umm.. cherries?" Again, Hana shook his head. Makin Luna a little bit confused.

"aniya sunbaenim, she likes apple and grape" Luhan smiles

"ahh.. agabta.. eonni only brought strawberries" Luna pouting her lips, Hana's staring at Luna blankly. "Next time eonnie will buy Hana a lot of apples okay?" Luna smiled and ruffled Hana's hair.

F(x) maknae line seems not interested, they are talking with SHINee and only showing their little interest when camera shoot them.

"who do you think the most cute daughter from EXO?"

"Hanaa! she reminds me with Yoogeun" Jonghyun answers

"Ji Kyo, since she is Chinese so I can speak with her well and really friendly" Victoria votes Ji Kyo

"Hana and Ji Kyo are cute girl, I can't choose" Luna smiling

"Hana, because she is similar with Yoogeun" Taemin and Onew answered

"Ji Kyo! she's little swagin' girl" Amber playfully answering

"Hana! she reminds me with Yoogeun and she is really pretty, I really miss Yoogeun" Minho act crying

"Hana and Ji Kyo, I love kids!!" Key answer shortly

"moreugesseo..hahahaha, me?" Sulli laughed

"they are cute but I'm afraid with kids" Krystal answered

After the question, the fanmeeting goes as planned. So many fans are happy to see their idols, plus seeing their idols with a baby. Its a fun day for EXO. And of course for Hana and Ji Kyo it is a new experience and they are happy about it.

 

 


Another chapter for you guys~ ehehehe

I'm really glad i can finish this chap.. I'm really sorry if this is such a crap .___.

Thanks for all the love ou have given to this FF!

Comment, subscribe and upvote!

Lots of thanks! XD