Meeting Song Triplets

Hello Baby

Chapter 9

8 AM

EXO K’s team dorm

Another sunny yet cold day, EXO K began their day with very loud noise from… Do Kyung Soo. “JUNG JI KYO!!!!!” is all what he said as he chasing after Ji Kyo “andwae appa!!! I don’t want to go again!! I want to play!”

 

“hyung, let me do it!” Sehun confidently step forward “Jung Ji Kyo.” He coolly shows off his serious expression.

 

“Whoa…” Ji Kyo stops immediately and staring at Sehun “appa… is so handsome”

 

“Done!” Sehun stick out his tongue to D.O while holding Ji Kyo, D.O proves his skill by clapping his hands. “Ji Kyo-ya, we will meet your new friend! They are so popular these days!” Sehun persuades Ji Kyo, Ji Kyo’s eyes turn wide “jeongmal?” Sehun nods “then Ji Kyo will go!” she excitedly run here and there.

 

“And we have chickens!” Kai randomly added

 

“Appa. Please…” Ji Kyo shows her annoyed face, Kai laughed “okay, okay.”

 

While…

8 AM

EXO M’s team dorm

They are still sleeping because of the tiredness but! Someone is already woke up! Who is it?

 

“annyeonghaseyo, this is Lay. It’s a nice day right? Well, I woke up first because hyungdeul is really tired so… together with Hana who just woke up! We will make a breakfast for all of us!” Lay bow his head and smiling brightly to the camera, Hana just rub her eyes while nodding.

 

Lay start up with washing his hands, Hana just following what Lay did half asleep “ireona, Hana-ya” Lay damp Hana’s face, Hana still half asleep “haah, okay. Hana, please bring out milk and flour!” Lay put out 2 eggs, sugar, salt, and baking soda. Hana walk to the fridge sleepily and bring out the milk and a small bag of flour from the cupboard “oh? So you only hear our words when you are half asleep?” Lay seems surprised.

 

After mixing all the ingredients and pan frying it, finally pancakes for their breakfast are done. Luhan and Xiumin wake up from their bed because of the smell, also Hana… from half asleep to fully awake “appa~” Hana jumping happily, Lay turn to Hana “ne?”

 

“Pancake hana juseyo~” Hana begged

 

“Do you want pancake? Kiss appa first~” Lay squat down, Hana give Lay a kiss on his cheek.

 

“Okay, sit on the dining chair. There is your pancake” Lay pat her head

 

“Pancake? Looks delicious” Luhan sit on the chair and enjoy his breakfast, Xiumin joined in “good morning~” he kiss Hana’s head, EXO M team and Hana enjoy their breakfast peacefully.

 

12 PM

Song Ilkook’s apartment

EXO K and EXO M team reached at triplet’s apartment, Hana and Ji Kyo look nervous “annyeonghaseyo!” EXO start to bow to Song Ilkook, Hana and Ji Kyo bowed and stay calm. Daehan, Minguk, and Manse appeared “uwa!” they look excited, Hana is the first one who run to her appa.

 

“wah, your daughters are pretty” Ilkook gave a fatherly smile

 

“Samchon! Why she’s crying?” Minguk approach Hana, he looks worried.

 

“Ah, she’s just too shy” Lay smiled

 

“uljima~” Minguk pat Hana’s head, Hana turn her head “eung…” Minguk pull Hana’s hand to play along with the others.

 

While Ji Kyo…

“kyaaa~!” Ji Kyo is playing along with Daehan and Manse especially Manse, because he has the flower boy charm “Ji Kyo-ya, I will catch you!” Manse already close with Ji Kyo. “Hana-ya, let’s play!” Daehan hold Hana’s hand, but Hana shook her head “I don’t want to play”

 

“Come on! Here! You can play this with me!” Daehan shows his interest in Hana, he put out all of his toys to entertain Hana.

 

“Your sons are really friendly” D.O watching the kids

 

“It’s their age to gain some friends, you should teach your daughters to be friendlier” Ilkook sit on the sofa

 

“I heard that you want a twins, is that true?” Kai asked

 

“Ne, I really want a twin daughter, but it’s impossible to watch 5 children at once” Ilkook laughed, the members shaped their lips into ‘O’ form “just watching one kid is already impossible for us” Luhan added.

 

Sehun and Kai tried to join the kids “who wants to ride a helicopter?” Kai getting ready, all the triplets raise their hands “Daehanie first!” Kai hold Daehan’s body and start to spinning around for a few moments then Kai stopped because of tired. “samchon! It’s my turn!” Manse pulling Kai’s shirt, Sehun take his turn to spin Manse “whoa, you guys are heavy!” he exclaimed.

 

“Come on! We have pororo videos on appa’s tablet” Minguk is trying to entertain the shy Hana, Hana keeps shaking her head “no thanks”

 

“samchon! She doesn’t want to do anything…” Minguk pouts

 

Xiumin comes up, Hana’s face is already red “Hana-ya, what’s wrong? Are you feeling not good?” Hana shook her head “then why?” Hana tried to hold her tears and start to explain “when Hana 3 years old, Hana got kicked by Hana’s neighbors. They are all boys, Hana is afraid of boys.”

 

“ahhh, that’s why?” Xiumin her hair softly “Song triplets are kind boys, they never hit each other even a girl. Song Ilkook samchon is really discipline person so they boys won’t be violent.”

 

“eung! Daehan will get scold if Daehan hit Manse or Minguk or the others!” Daehan popped out of nowhere, Hana turn her head to Daehan “just ask my appa if you feel worried!” Hana nodded, Daehan hold her hand and pull her to join the others playing.

 

“Aww, they are so cute!” Kai and Sehun squealed

 

--..--

7 PM

Song Ilkook’s apartment

 

The kids are still playing while the adults are preparing their dinner, a huge dinner. “Whoa, you guys can cook really well?” Ilkook sighed, looking at his dish and taste D.O’s dish. “Ah, I’m sorry” D.O chuckled while bowing. “Lay hyung, has the jjajangmyeon arrived?” Sehun checking out the dinner’s main dish.

 

“Nope, 3 minutes” Lay sat down on the floor while waiting for the delivery.

 

Suddenly…

 

*broken plate sound*

 

The adults rushing to the dining room (also the living room), Hana sat on the floor while hold her tears. She broke triplet’s gift from EXO which is a ceramic plate with EXO’s sign on it, she got a scar on her face. “HANA! Are you okay?” Xiumin lift Hana and carry her far from the scattered plate, Hana pouted to hold her tears “I’m sorry appa”

 

“Hana, are you okay?” Minguk and Manse come with worried face, Hana shook her head “Hana broke your present, I’m sorry” she burst into crying, Manse hugs Hana and pat her back “it’s okay~”

 

“Oh! Samchon! She’s bleeding!” Minguk pointed at Hana’s cheek

 

“Luhan-ah! Do you still have pororo bandage that you bought yesterday?” Xiumin turn his head to Luhan who is cleaning the scattered plate. “Eh? I don’t think so…” Luhan check his pocket, Ji Kyo run to Hana “Hana! Are you okay? Is it hurt?” she open her small bag that is full of bandages “appa! Where is wet tissue?”

 

“Here!” Ilkook came up with wet tissue and a pinset “Hana-ya, come here!” he checks her hands and feet “you’re strong Hana-ya~ keep it up” he smiled while taking out some small piece of scattered plate on Hana’s feet then clean it up with wet tissue.

 

“gamsahabnida samchon” Hana bowed, Ilkook smiled.

 

“Here!” Ji Kyo apply the bandage on Hana’s cheek “done! Let’s eat dinner!”

 

Luckily the dinner went peaceful without any trouble from triplets or even Hana and Ji Kyo, Hana is already tired playing with triplets “hoahmmmmm…” Hana yawned, Minguk turn his head after heard Hana’s yawn “sleepy?” Hana nodded, Minguk kiss her cheek “sleep well!”

 

 

“Daehan, Manse too! Give a kiss to Hana and Ji Kyo” Ilkook commanded, Daehan, Minguk, Manse walk to Hana and Ji Kyo then kiss them and give a hug “see you again!” Manse hugged Ji Kyo really tight, Ji Kyo kiss Manse’s cheek.

 

“Thank you so much for inviting us, we learnt a lot about being a father.” Xiumin as the oldest thanked Song Ilkook.

 

“Me too, I learnt a lot from you. I hope you career will be more success. Thank you” Ilkook smiled “Samchon! Visit us whenever you want!” Daehan warmly hug each member followed by his dongsaengs.

 

“Aww, thank you Daehanie, Mingukie, Manse-ya!” Lay hug them tightly.

 

“bye-bye~”

 

--..—

9 AM

EXO’S HELLO BABY TEAM FRONT GARDEN

 

*Loud siren sound*

 

“JA! ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE GATHER UP AT THE FRONT GARDEN! THE LAST PERSON WHO REACH THE PLACE WILL GET MINUS POINT! ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE GATHER UP AT THE FRONT GARDEN! THE LAST PERSON WHO REACH THE PLACE WILL GET MINUS POINT!”

 

Hana popped out from the door half asleep “whoa! It’s really cold” she went inside again and yelled “APPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! IREONAAAAAAAAAA!!!” then she come out with coat covering her body, followed by her sleepy fathers.

 

While…

 

“APPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! WE GOT 3 PACKET OF CHICKEN ON THE GARDEN!” Ji Kyo run to the front garden, in an instant Kai is already there without any hestitate. D.O drag the sleeping Sehun along with him so he can taste the icy cold snow, Sehun’s eyes opened really wide “HYUNG! I’M AWAKE! I’M AWAKE!”

 

“So, EXO-M team got minus point. Because Luhan is still sleeping while standing”

 

“Huh? WHAT?! I’M WIDELY AWAKE!” Luhan complained

 

“shut up” Xiumin close his mouth

 

“Today’s mission is…..”

 

To be continued

|
|
|
|
|
|

|

 

Hey guys! I’m so sorry for the really loooooooooooooong hiatus, also sorry for this crappy chapter D: ! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Leave a comment below if you want to send me your EXO’s Christmas mission ideas for the next chapter!! (It means a lot to me :D), don’t forget to click subscribe or even an upvote! Thank you! ILYSM!<3

 

FrostAngel8399