EXO's visit

Hello Baby

Everyone is busy today, D.O and Lay have to take care of Hana while the others are busy preparing and tidying for EXO who are visiting after they finish their schedule.

 

“wait. Why do we have to prepare? We always meet them anyway?” Sehun stopped

 

“shut up maknae!” Xiumin push the sofa to the right angle

 

“fine.” Sehun sighed and walk to EXO M’s bedroom “still high?” he sit on the bed. Lay nodded “good thing her digestion recovers in a day” suddenly a huge screams from the outside made Hana wake up and look at the outside.

 

“APPAAAA!!! KILL IT! HUWEEEE!!” Ji Kyo cried while standing still on her place, Sehun, D.O, and Lay walk to the outside “what’s going on? KYAAAAKK!!” D.O jumped to Sehun and Sehun freeze right away, Lay run to the bedroom again and close the door, peeking a little bit. Xiumin and Kai stand on the sofa, hugging each other. And Luhan.. he already fainted.

 

“eung?” Hana walk to the outside of the bedroom, in a second her eyes are focused on something.. the innocent cockroach “cockroaches!! Appa!! Where is the insecticide?” Hana’s eye gazes are on fire, even she is still sick.. she hates insects. Xiumin pointed out the insecticide which is at the EXO K’s front door “stay right there cockroach! I will kill you!” Hana grab the insecticide and spray it continuously until the cockroach die. “don’t even dare to come here!” she sweep the cockroach away to the outside of cottage.

 

“w-what just happened?” D.O blinks, Sehun throw him down “issh..you’re heavy hyung!” he hissed. “5 years old girl killed.. a cockroach..” Lay slowly walk to the living room “are you okay?” he checks Hana if she is alright because kids can’t inhale the insecticide gas too much, Hana nods with a happy face.

 

“uh.. what happened?” Luhan finally awake from his faint

 

“I killed the cockroach!” Hana excitedly raise her hand, Luhan got a shock “jinjja?!”

 

“uh guys.. we have to finish this! Lay hyung, please bring Hana back to the bedroom. I’ll cook for dinner!” D.O wipe away his cold sweat then cook instant ramen and some simple dishes.

 

“hyung, that was really embarrassing..” Kai laughs, imagining that the viewer will laugh at them.

 

“forget it.. it’ll be more embarrassing” Luhan rub his own chest to calm down.

 

*ding dong!*

 

Ji Kyo run to the door and unlock the door “welcome ahjussideul~~” she nicely greet EXO, Tao and Chen already squealed by Ji Kyo’s cuteness overload.

 

“you’re so smart~ where is the other?” Suho pat her head softly, Ji Kyo open the door widely and ask them to go inside “sofa!” Chanyeol playfully jump to the sofa, Kris wandering around the cottage while Baekhyun trying to get Ji Kyo’s attention.

 

“long time no see” Luhan give a fist bump to every member. Cooly.

 

“ah hyung, we bought this for Hana” Chen unpack a box of fresh meat, Ji Kyo’s eyes turned to the box of meat and her eyes are very shiny

 

“meat?! You only bought these for Hana? Not us?” Luhan pout his lips

 

“come on.. that kid needs meat” Kris coolly sit down at the sofa

 

“is there any present for me, ahjussi?” Ji Kyo pull Chen’s shirt several times, Chen turn his head and bend down “of course! Here!” Chen gives Ji Kyo a box of kid meal from fast food. Feeling jealous of Hana, Ji Kyo pouts in disappointment “Ji Kyo! Lets eat!” Chanyeol lift Ji Kyo up, Ji Kyo still pout her lips

 

“are you angry?” ask Chanyeol, Ji Kyo nods “why?” Chanyeol tilt his head

 

“because Hana got a meat..” Ji Kyo turn sulky, Chanyeol shook his head while smiling “do you know what is the best trait of Hana?”

 

“I don’t know” Ji Kyo turn her head like she don’t want to talk

 

“I know you can do more than that~” Chanyeol tickling her tummy, Ji Kyo chuckled a little “lets think~ what is your favorite moment with Hana?”

 

“umm.. when Hana share her food with me..” Ji Kyo finally smile again

 

“then, Hana will share her meat! If she doesn’t want to share, appadeul will take away the meat and give them to you” Chanyeol put her down on the dining chair

 

“jeongmal?” Ji Kyo turn more bright, Chanyeol her hair happily.

 

“where is Hana?”  Baekhyun and Kris are looking for Hana, Xiumin point out his team’s bedroom “there..”

 

“Hana~” Baekhyun opened the door brightly, Hana turn her head to Baekhyun and Kris “Baekhyun  ahjussi!!” Hana brightly smile

 

“aww..” Baekhyun hugs Hana, Kris feels abandoned. Hana turn her head to Kris “and Kris ahjussi~~~” Hana spread her arms to Kris, Kris proudly hug Hana tightly.

 

“EXO ahjussideul bought you some toys, we heard that you like Stitch a lot!” Suho came in with a bunch of Stitch plushies

 

“hyung.. that’s too much” D.O gave a poker face, Hana run to Suho “gomabseubnida Suho ahjussi~” Hana bow, Suho can’t hold his smile.

 

“she’s so active even she is sick..” Kris shook his head while watching Hana playing with her new plushies “agree! We need to chase her when she have to eat” Lay agrees with a thumbs up.

 

“dinner’s ready guys!” Xiumin’s head popped from the outside of bedroom

 

“ahjussi mwohaseyo?” Ji Kyo watching Chanyeol and Chen preparing something

 

“nothing~” Chen teased Ji Kyo, feeling very curious Ji Kyo try her best to know what is it “ahjussi~~” Ji Kyo shows her best aegyo that make Chanyeol and Chen melt.

 

“alright..close your eyes!” Chanyeol cover Ji Kyo’s eyes with his huge hands, Ji Kyo close her eyes tightly. Chen slowly move a huge box to the front of Ji Kyo “now.. say Chen and Chanyeol ahjussi jjang!”

 

“just give it to Ji Kyo~” Ji Kyo can’t wait, Chanyeol pull Ji Kyo’s hand to touch the present for her. Ji Kyo who has quite fast hands, she rip the gift wrap until she touch something soft. Chanyeol and Chen gaped their mouth, Ji Kyo open her eyes “plushie? I hate plushies..” she throw away the plushie while pouting madly.

 

“yah, this kid. Be grateful! Say thanks to ahjussideul!” Sehun push Ji Kyo to apologize and say thank you.

 

“joiseonghabnida..gamsahabnida ahjussideul” Ji Kyo bowed, in a second she notice that the plushie is her favorite character, chopper “uwaa! Chopper is my favorite!” Ji Kyo hug the plushie tightly.

 

“glad she likes it..” Chen rub his chest, feeling relieved.

 

“Ji Kyo ppo ppo!” Chanyeol bend down, Ji Kyo kiss his cheek lightly “kyaa~ gomawo~” Chanyeol rolling around the floor after Ji Kyo kissed his cheek.

 

“dinner’s ready!” D.O put the foods on the dining table, all of EXO run to the dining room “meokja! Meokja!” Ji Kyo climbs onto the chair, because her height is not enough to reach she end up sitting on the floor. While.. Hana was left alone by EXO after they heard ‘dinner’, she felt alone but she can’t leave the bed because her appas told her to stay “plushies won’t work..” she pouts, her stomach is already craving for food.

 

“eum~ this is good!” Tao keeps eating the meat

“charanta Kyungsoo-ya.. jinjja maisseo” Suho pat D.O’s back, D.O can only sigh. Ji Kyo eats the meat deliciously “I wonder how Hana will respond to this..appadeul and ahjussideul forgot to give Hana dinner” thought Ji Kyo while staring at the EXO M’s bedroom “better I save some for her..” Ji Kyo left some meat on her own plate for Hana.

 

After dinner..

 

“haa.. I’m really full!” Luhan patting his stomach, satisfied with meat as his dinner. Suho, Tao, and Baekhyun help Lay to wash the dirty plates “hyung, I’ll spread the blanket at the living room” Chen’s head popped out from dining room.

 

“geurae! Go take the blanket from EXO M’s bedroom ” Suho nods and back focusing on washing plates. Chen walk to the EXO M’s bedroom to take some blanket, he paused for a while “OMO!”

 

“eo? Chen? Waegeurae?” Baekhyun and Xiumin came, Chen’s mouth still gaping “we forgot about Hana.. look at her now” he point out Hana who is lying on the floor, crying inside the blanket because of hunger.

 

“we ate all those meat.. what to do?” Baekhyun bit his lips, Xiumin carries her immediately “are you okay? Mianhada..” he checks Hana’s condition, the body temperature increased “what to do? What to do? YAH! LAY! LUHAN! IREOWA PPALI!” Xiumin run to the cupboard and run back to the bedroom, taking warm water and small towel.

 

“hyung, I’ll tell Suho hyung..” Baekhyun run to the living room.

 

“mwo? What happened?” Lay and Luhan arrive, Xiumin staring at them with half mad face “How come we forgot our daughter?!”

 

“At!” Luhan grab his own head, Lay remains silent “should I cook something?” he offers to cook Hana’s dinner

 

“it’s not fair for her, everyone ate the meat.. actually those meats are Hana’s, Suho bought it for her” Xiumin rub Hana’s hair

 

While..

“hyung! Hyung! Come to EXO M’s bedroom now!” Baekhyun pulls Suho’s shirt several times, Suho turn his head to Baekhyun with annoyed face “why? Don’t you know that I’m still busy?”

 

“ah hyung! Seriously! We forgot about Hana! We ate all of her meat.. now she can’t stop crying and her fever got worse” Baekhyun shouted in panic, Suho’s eye gaze change “get my medicine box..” Baekhyun and Suho walk to EXO M bedroom. Noticing Baekhyun and Suho rushing, Sehun follows them along with Ji Kyo “appa! What happened?”

 

“we forgot to give Hana dinner” Sehun cross his arm while watching his hyungs with worry.

 

“Hana needs food..” Ji Kyo muttered, she run to the kitchen and take her kiddy meal box which is filled with meat and rice “appa! Appa! Dowajuseyo!” she can’t reach the microwave, she want to heat the meat she saved an hour ago for Hana.

 

“eo? Do you want to eat again?” noticing Ji Kyo, D.O lift her up and help her to put the box inside the microwave, Ji Kyo shook her head “Hana hasn’t eat dinner yet, so I save some of my portion for her”

 

“Hana?......at! I forgot to give her dinner!” D.O did the same thing as Luhan did earlier “but you’re a good girl Ji Kyo~” D.O proudly smile, Ji Kyo bit her tongue while smiling “done, bring it to her” D.O push Ji Kyo. Ji Kyo knock the door “appa! I have some food for Hana!”

 

“Ji Kyo?” Sehun opens the door and start to smiling proudly, Ji Kyo give the meal box to Lay “gomawo~ Hana-ya, we have foods for you! Ji Kyo gave this for you..” Lay feed Hana.

 

“go..gomawo Ji Kyo-ya..” Hana stops crying, Ji Kyo smiles widely. “aigoo.. Ji Kyo-ya, you did a great job!” Suho pat Ji Kyo’s head, he feels proud because Ji Kyo took the role as the oldest sister(a/n: Ji Kyo was born in February and Hana was born a month later, March) like a leader role who takes responsible to take care of the others.

 

“she’s pretty full.. alright, we have to sleep now~” Baekhyun push the other to sleep, Hana immediately sleep after Lay carrying her around and pat her back “sleep well~” the appas whispered.

 

Next morning

7 AM

Cottage

 

“yaedeura! Ppaliwa!” Suho waiting at the sofa while staring at his watch, they have to prepare for their second concert. Everyone is busy packing up their stuffs, but not the babies.. they seem relax and playing with each other because they have few stuffs and they’re already done with packing.

 

“Hana drink your vitamin!” Luhan pour vitamin syrup and feed Hana.

 

“Ji Kyo! Get in the car right now.. we have to arrive at Seoul in 2 hours” D.O points out the van, Ji Kyo and Hana held hands together to the car then waiting for EXO finish their stuffs.

 

10 minutes later..

 

“finally~” Xiumin lift Hana to sit on his lap, Hana already fall asleep because of tired. Ji Kyo’s eyes are sleepy but she’s trying her best not to sleep because she have to finish her game, Xiumin find its funny and he chuckled.

 

Finally the remaining members are on the car and they are heading to Seoul. “Hana-ya, Ji Kyo-ya… for a few days, appadeul won’t stay with you..” Lay staring both Hana and Ji Kyo, Hana is the first who doen’t want separate with her appas “why?”

 

“because appadeul have to prepare for the second concert.. do you understand?” Xiumin kiss her cheek and hug her tightly. understanding that EXO have to work hard for the concert, Hana nod her head “can I watch appadeul singing?”

 

“we’ve prepared 2 tickets for both of you~” Baekhyun reveal two tickets of EXO’s concert. Both Ji Kyo and Hana are excited to watch their appas singing and dancing at the concert.

|

|

|

|

Hey guys~ how was this chapter? Hana and Ji Kyo will watch EXO’s concert for the next chapter, I really envy them (because I never get a chance to watch concert, especially EXO *sobs*) :’( anyway, I’m sorry for the hiatus because I’m still busy for school and I have no idea what to write for the next chapter.. I’ll be on hiatus for a while because I have school trip for a week and after the school trip, I have to face midterm test *cries a river*

Feel free to comment, subscribe or even upvote~ see you on the next chapter!*waving with Hana and Ji Kyo*

 

FrostAngel8399