Concert!

Hello Baby

12 PM

Concert stadium

“ahjussi!” Hana and Ji Kyo shouted to EXO’s manager but he seems didn’t notice them at all because of their height “MANAGER AHJUSSI!” they shout again,  manager Kim only turn and look around. Ji Kyo sighed and pat his legs “over here ahjussi...”

 

“Ah! Mianhae... both of you must be EXO’s daughters right?” he squat down and smiled, Hana and Ji Kyo nod in excitement “EXO appadeul is practicing right now, do you want to watch from below?” Hana shook her head, manager Kim surprised “why?”

 

“We want to make a surprise!” Hana jumped, Ji Kyo nods in agreement “we will hide somewhere before appadeul and ahjussideul come to the makeup room!”

 

“Such a sweet girls… over here! Ahjussi will help you to make a surprise too!” manager Kim carry them right away to make up room and help them to hide inside a carton box and covered with EXO’s clothes on it “gamsahabnida manager ahjussi!” Hana smiled, Ji Kyo push Hana’s head to bend down “we have to hide like a ninja! You can’t show your head! Hide like this!” Ji Kyo whispered, Hana follows Ji Kyo right away.

 

While...

“Hyung! You sure that they’ll come right?” Chanyeol got more hyper than before, he can’t wait to see the baby girls’ fangirling over him and EXO “right, but... they used to be here to watch us rehearsal...” Lay take a look on his watch and turn around “oh...” Chanyeol pouts.

 

“Where are they? Even the staffs are already here...” Luhan walking around, feeling guilty.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

“Alright guys! Hana and Ji Kyo can’t attend this concert because Hana’s fever got worse, so she has to stay at hospital. And Ji Kyo, she didn’t want to come if Hana is not attending the concert... I’m really sorry to tell this guys. Also, we apologize to MBC staffs.” manager Kim walk towards them and act like he’s answering call from both of Hana and Ji Kyo’s parents.

 

“It’s okay, we’ll broadcast EXO’s rehearsal and a little bit of concert” MBC staffs smiled, and asking for agreement. Manager Kim nodded “its fine…”

 

“mwo? Jinjja?” Xiumin got a shock

 

“What’s the hospital name? We’ll visit her after this…” Suho took out his cellphone to take notes “nope, don’t do it or you’ll get a trouble… you can visit her after all the schedule finished” manager Kim refuse immediately. “wae andwaeyo? We are their ‘on screen’ appas!” Sehun protests “NE!” Luhan agree right away.

 

“Come on, do you have heart?” Lay is getting mad.

 

“No more comment! Go to make up room now!” manager Kim commanded, EXO with angry and unsatisfied feeling walk to the makeup room. Hana and Ji Kyo take a peek from the carton box (a/n: they hide inside the box for about 2 hours.) “I can’t believe this… our managers are so rude” Kai almost slam the door “whoa, calm down!” Luhan grab Kai’s arms.

 

“Why appadeul and ahjussideul are mad?” Hana whispers, Ji Kyo is immersed with Kai’s coolness when he is mad “Kai appa is very cool” Ji Kyo whispered to Hana. “Ugh, too hot! Why manager ahjussi put clothes on our head?” Ji Kyo is getting annoyed.

 

“sshh! We are still on undercover! Wait until appas open the carton box!” Hana cover Ji Kyo’s mouth, Ji Kyo sighed.

 

Then…

 

“The clothes are inside the box, you can take it together” manager Hwang points out the carton box. “Hide! Hide! They are coming!” Ji Kyo commanded, Hana and Ji Kyo bend their head. The 90 liner walk to the box before their dongsaengs crowding the box “haaah… it’s really sad to know that they are not coming” Kris take out his clothes, followed by Xiumin and Luhan.

 

“EO?!” Luhan noticed something

 

“SURPRISE!!” Ji Kyo and Hana shouted together, the other member turn their head to the carton box “WHOA!! They’re here!!!!” they start crowding round the box. “Hana-ya! Appa is really worry about you…” Luhan lift Hana up and hug her “hahahaha appa it’s ticklish” Hana chuckled. “Then… this is… YAH! MANAGER HYUNG! Why you did this to us! We almost curse at you!” D.O finally realize that managers are pulling a prank to them, he throws EXO’s shoes toward managers.

 

“I’m fine as long as Ji Kyo is here” Sehun smiled, Ji Kyo hug him tightly. “Yaay!” Chanyeol happily jump around the makeup room “alright guys, in 30 minutes you have to be ready! The kids will watch you from backstage, when the VCR plays they can run to the stage stair (it’s for EXO’s in and out)” manager Kim explained.

 

“Appadeul, perform well on stage! We’ll be watching! EXO hwaiting!” Ji Kyo give them a high five. “Hana too! Appadeul fighting! Norae jalhaeyo!” Hana smiling widely, EXO proudly smile and hug them tightly. “appa…” Hana pull Xiumin’s shirt, Xiumin squat down “ne?” Hana open up her tiny fist “please wear this while appa perform…” it’s a ring decorated with apple pendant “ne, appa will use it!”Xiumin put the ring on his finger. “Luhan appa and Lay appa too… please wear this when appa perform” Hana open her tiny fists and show her appas 2 piece of apple pendant ring, Luhan and Lay wear it immediately. “Ja! EXO!” Suho put his hand on the middle, the other member put their hands on together also Ji Kyo and Hana put their tiny hands on “SARANGHAJA!”

 

“Let’s go!” manager Hwang grab Hana and Ji Kyo’s hand and lead them to somewhere for watching EXO“EXO! EXO!” Hana playing with her light stick, Ji Kyo heard fans cheering “too many people here…” she’s really shocked. “KYAAAA!!!” is only voice that they can hear, Hana is focusing her eyes on the screen… waiting her appas to perform. The stage lights went off “WHOA! It’s starting! Ji Kyo! Look!” Hana pat Ji Kyo’s shoulder, Ji Kyo screamed “APPA! APPA! APPA!”

 

VCR starts to play “whoa! That’s cool” Ji Kyo gape , Hana is amazed by the VCR. She only stare at the screen without any words, few minutes later the screen black out then the lights went on and EXO are on the stage “KYAAA~~” the fans go crazy. “Appa! Appa!” Hana and Ji Kyo stand up on their chair, playing with their light stick along the beat.

 

30 minutes later…

Hana and Ji Kyo really enjoy the concert. The song start to play but Ji Kyo and Hana only stare at the screen blankly without any expression. “What is this song?” Hana tilt her head because she only know overdose, Ji Kyo raise her shoulder. “it’s ‘CALL ME BABY’” manager Hwang pat both of their head “ooo…” both of them synchronically answer “it’s a nice song!” Hana continue playing with her light stick. “Look! Appadeul wear my ring!” Hana proudly points at her appas.

 

“Bitnaneun geotdereun manha geu ane jinjjareul bwa bwa! Call me baby… call me baby” Ji Kyo start to sing brightly.

 

“Whoa, she’s really smart…” manager Hwang smiles at Ji Kyo who can memorize the lyric fast, while Hana just watching her appas on screen with blank expression. After ‘CALL ME BABY’ the VCR starts to play on screen, Hana and Ji Kyo run to the stair again “APPAAAA~~”

 

“Hah… hah… hah” all of EXO panting really hard, Ji Kyo and Hana turn silent “appadeul must be really tired” Hana run back to the makeup room and take her water bottle which is fully filled with water “appa… here!” Hana pass her water bottle to Luhan. “Thank you so much~” Luhan pat her head proudly, he take a sip and pass it to another member “we are feeling better because Hana’s water! Good job Hana” Lay kiss Hana’s cheek.

 

“Appa… you’re smelly and wet” Hana cover her nose and chuckled.

 

“All of us are the same” Lay wipe his sweat away.

 

“Do you want to see stage?” Tao lift Ji Kyo up, Ji Kyo nods in happiness “just wait for a while, kay? Both of you will see the stage” Ji Kyo’s eyes turn really bright “jinjja ahjussi??” Tao nods.

 

“EXO K, you go first” Kris called the K members, Ji Kyo run to the K members “norae jalhaeyo!!” Ji Kyo smiles widely. EXO K especially Sehun smiled “NE! EXO SARANGHAJA!”

 

A while later, EXO M joins EXO K to perform HISTORY together. “HANA! JI KYO! Get ready!” one of the stage staff called them. Ji Kyo and Hana get down from their seat and run to the stage staff “WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONGHASEYO EXO IBNIDA!” their slogan shows that they’re doing talks and interaction. “It looks like we have new members here! Come here!” Suho staring at the stair and give a code to the staffs. “Now go!” Hana and Ji Kyo run together, the fans screamed.

 

“appa, why there are too many people?” Hana scared of crowds, Luhan lift her and carry her around “this is a concert, Hana-ya~” Baekhyun jokes. Ji Kyo ran to the front stage and waving innocently “KYAAAA!!!!” shocked by the sudden scream, Ji Kyo runs to Kai’s embrace. “hahahaha! Guys, please be quiet. They are scared…” Xiumin announced. Sudden silent. “Al… right… who’s watching our ‘Hello Baby’ program?”

 

“ME!!! MEEEE!!!”

 

 “Yeay! Great job EXO-L!” Sehun shouted

 

“Hana and Ji Kyo, please introduce yourselves!” Chen push Luhan who is holding Hana and Kai who’s holding Ji Kyo. “Come on” Luhan give a fatherly smile, Hana gulped and received the mic “annyeonghaseyo…” Hana’s voice become smaller “Hana ibnida…” Luhan whispered “H-Hana ibnida…” Hana’s face got really red.

 

“KYAAAAAAAA!”

 

“Good job!” Luhan kiss her cheek, “annyeonghaseyo! Ji Kyo… uhh, ib-ni-da” Ji Kyo’s face turn really bright after Kai helped her to introduce herself.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

 

“Let’s go!” Peter Pan starts to play, EXO start to walk around. Hana and Ji Kyo are running around the stage playfully “appa!” Ji Kyo points out EXO-Ls “wae?” Kai squat down, Ji Kyo keeps pointing EXO-Ls “they are attacking us! They’re holding laser sword!”

 

“Hahahaha, save appa from them~” Kai run away

 

“Appa! Don’t leave me alone!” Ji Kyo follows Kai immediately

 

While…

 

“APPA! HUWEEEEEE!!” Hana is crying in the middle of stage, she’s trying to find her appas. “wae? Wae? Wae?” Chanyeol approaches Hana, she kept crying “museowo… huweeeee!!!”

 

“aigoo… gwenchana” he lift her up and carry her around, Hana hid her face using Chanyeol’s shoulder. “She’s scared?” Xiumin walk towards Chanyeol, he nodded “iriwa~~” Xiumin spread his arms, Hana took a peek and jumped to Xiumin’s embrace.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

“THANK YOU~~~!!!!”

 The concert ends smoothly, EXO members are really tired “sugohasseoyo!” they bowed to each staffs. Hana and Ji Kyo fell asleep because of tiredness “aigoo… they are so cute! See you later hyung!” Tao caress both Hana and Ji Kyo’s head.

 

“See you later!” EXO’s hello baby member left the concert due to their hello baby program.

 

“I’m tired!!” Sehun stretch his arms to gain some strength.

 

*RIIIING!*

 

“Oh? Someone is calling?” Lay receive a phone call “yeoboseyo?”

 

“Who’s that hyung?” D.O eavesdropping

 

“Ah, ne! gamsahabnida!” Lay smiles really wide, the other member are staring at him “what?” Lay slightly shocked. “Who’s that?” Luhan asked, Lay gives a meaningful smile “we are going to meet Song triplets!!”

 

“jinjja?!” Xiumin’s eyes widened, Lay nods

|

|

|

|

|

|

I’m back!! Huhuhuhu T.T sorry for the hiatus

By the way, I’m really excited to write about triplets for the next chapter (they are so cute omo :3) and I really love them especially Daehan, who is your favorite?

How was this chapter? Boring? Funny? Please let me know J don’t forget to drop your comments below and click subscribe or even an upvote! Thank you for reading! See you on the next chapter!

XOXO

FrostAngel8399