Unstoppable Baby Girl

Hello Baby

EXO M + Hana = UNSTOPPABLE BABY GIRL

"HANA! STOP RUNNING HERE AND THERE!" Lay is chasing the unstoppable Hana.

"Aniyaa appaa.." Hana is still running around like crazy. Lay let out a tired sigh and decided to stop.

Xiumin, who is also chasing after Hana finally catch Hana. "gotcha you little girl" he's tickling Hana and lift her upside down.

"kyaaa~~" Hana is laughing.

"Hana-ya, sit here okay? We're going to make dinner.." Xiumin and Lay went out to the kitchen and Luhan stayed to look after her.

"Appa! Appa! Play!" Hana rolled over the room and Luhan chase her, then put he on her seat again.

"stay still!" Luhan pointed at Hana, Hana stay still but 5 seconds later.. "HANAA!" Luhan screaming.

"Kyyaa~ hahahaha" Hana is climbing the huge table and jumped all over.

Luhan lift Hana up and put her on her seat for over than 3 times. "Come on Hana.. be a good girl.." Luhan patted her head.

"Luhan hyung! Can you take out the plates?" Lay shouted from the kitchen.

"Ne.. stay still okay.... HANAA!!" Luhan saw Hana is climbing the kitchen's cabinet and playing with a knife.

"Appa! I'm a samurai!" She swings the knife all around.

"Hanaa!!! Stoopp!!" Luhan tried to walk closer and not to get hurt.

"Luhan, whats wrong?" Xiumin popped out from the kitchen's door. "Wooahh!! HANA PUT THAT DOWN!" Xiumin is really shocked.

Hana put the knife down. "Good." Luhan and Xiumin sighed. And stared at each other. "Luhan, what should we do.."

Luhan shook his head. Then, "HANA WAIT!" Xiumin turned his head to Hana, and he saw that Hana tried to picked up the huge plate and she's going to fall from the table.

"Oof!" Luckily, Xiumin ran to Hana really fast and catched her before she completely fall to the floor.

"Hana! Stop climbing!" Luhan lifted Hana from Xiumin and put her on the sofa. "Don't play with the knife, don't picked something big too!"

"What a scene.." Lay who's presence was unnoticed is speaking now. "I've been watching...and...uh.. dinner is ready guys.."

Hana finished her food really slow. And sometimes she would throw her napkins playfully.

"what should we do with this hyperactive little girl?" Xiumin, Luhan, and Lay stared blankly at Hana who is playing her toys playfully. She threw her toys away and played with her pillows.

"we should do something to make her stay still" Lay's mind is flying away.

Hana stops playing and return her toys tidyly "baegopa.." she mumbled.

"Good thing she have a clean habit.." Xiumin said and massage his temple.

"Luhan ge, please go to the market and buy some ingredients here's the note" Lay prepared the money and gave it to Luhan.

"arraso, kajja!" Luhan shaking his hand, Hana run to Luhan and holding his hand

"can we buy apples too?" Hana look up to Luhan's face.

"later honey, we have to buy something first okay?" Luhan lift Hana up and carry her to the market. Luhan put her down when they are arriving there, Hana start to running here and there.

"Appleesss!!!" Hana ran away.

"eh? Luhan hyung?" Kai surprised while walking hand in hand with Ji Kyo.

"oh annyeong, YAH! HANA-YA STOP RUNNING!" Luhan shouted and smiling back to Kai.

"JI KYO~~" Hana noticed Ji Kyo and run to her, but Ji Kyo kept silent

"there you are! stop running in the market" Luhan carrying Hana and put Hana on the cart. Luhan waved a little at Kai but Kai didn't notice it

"look at this.. your hair is really messy" Luhan tying Hana's pony "nah, kajja!" Luhan push the cart .

"eung?" Hana keep staring at Ji Kyo, her face is full of sadness. Hana feels guilty too somehow.

They done their shopping job. "done! you want some apples too?" Luhan shaking the shopping bag, Hana nodded and continue to think about Ji Kyo.

Luhan carrying Hana back to home, Hana turn silent. "Hana? Whats wrong?" Luhan asked Hana who simply shook her head.

They returned to their house. Luhan put Ji Kyo down but strangely, Hana doesn't run around.

"whats wrong with her? Luhan-ah since when you made her silent? how?" Xiumin surprised, Luhan raise his shoulder.

"play something Hana-ya" Luhan put out the toys, Hana keep lowering her head.

"Snacks are ready! lets eat" Lay put the simple dish for the snacks.

"What? Lay! We were eating an hour ago!" Luhan gasped at Lay who raised his eyebrow.

"Luhan, we need more energy." And luhan nodded.

"Hana-ya ireowa" Xiumin is looking at Hana, she slowly walk to the dining table.

"are you sick?" Lay start to worry.

"aniyo" Hana bit her lips

Trying to make Hana happy, Luhan picked an apple. "aah!" Luhan give a chopped and peeled apple to Hana, Hana took a bite then she stop munching.

"hey.. are you okay?" Xiumin softened his voice, Hana's nose went red. And suddenly, she's crying.

"huaaaa!" she cried and Xiumin immediately carry her and patting her back

"is there something wrong?" asked Xiumin.

"I saw Ji Kyo sad, I feel bad for her.. huaaa" Hana cry even harder, Xiumin smile

"she will be okay.. there's D.O! He's a good cook! And Kai and Sehun are like a clown! They can cheer Ji Kyo in no time!" Xiumin patting her back softly.

"Ji Kyo wont be sad again?" Hana asked Xiumin.

"Ne.. she wont.."

now Hana turn bright again, Xiumin now realized how warm is her heart thinking about her family.

"Ne.. Hana-ya.. Lets draw something!" Xiumin suggested. Hana nodded and bring put her personal drawing pens and crayons. "Woah.. Hana is still 4 years old but you have drawing pens already?"

"Ne! Hana loves to draw! Ji Kyo bought me 1 drawing pen! And my sister bought me the other!" Hana exclaimed excitedly. But its true that Hana can draw really well for a kid at her age.

"Okay.. lets draw in the living room! Kajja!" Xiumin pulled her hand and walk to the living room where Lay and Luhan are laying around. they started to draw together with many enormous laugh from Luhan and Lay when they saw Xiumin's drawing.

"APPA! look! I drew this!" Hana showing her drawing

"whoa! charanta!" Lay ruffled Hana's hair. "this even better than Kris ge's drawing"

"Lay, Kris going to kill you when this episode is aired." Xiumin patted Lay's shoulder.

"Oh."

Luhan take a look at her drawing. "where is appa?" Luhan smiling widely

"this is Xiumin appa, na, Luhan appa, and the one with chef hat is Lay appa" Hana pointing each of her draw.

"Woah. Don't worry Lay. I agreed that Kris's drawings are worse.." Luhan patted Lay's shoulder. He smiled to the camera, "kris, learn a thing or two from Hana!" He said.

"great job! oh! its already noon, Hana go to bath now!" Xiumin pointed at the clock, Hana ran to the bathroom.

"She's only four years old. Can she take a bath by herself?" Luhan asked.

"O.." is the only reply from Lay and Xiumin.

After 10 minutes, Hana ran to her bedroom after drying her legs.

"done!" Hana run to her appas.

Lay went to the bathroom to see if there are any problems. But surprisingly for him, the bathroom is squeaky clean. "Thank goodness" Lay let out a sigh and smile.

"good job!" Luhan ruffled Hana's hair. Then, he put out his handycam that he usually use for making a short videos for his fans at the variety shows. "now lets meet your fans Hana-ya! say hi!" Luhan move his handycam to shoot Hana

"annyeonghaseo~" Hana waved

"what are you doing right now?" ask Luhan

"playing with appadeul!" Hana hugged Lay, Luhan turn the camera so his face could appear

"nah! hi all, this is my little daughter! Hana! Hana-ya ireowa!" Luhan calling Hana, Hana run to Luhan

"neh?" Hana is smiling to camera

"ppo ppo!" Luhan moving his lips, Hana kiss Luhan's lips. "high five!" Luhan and Hana high five. Then, both of them waved to the camera. luhan moved the camera to Xiumin.

"annyeong!" Xiumin waved to the camera, Hana ran to Xiumin.

"Hana-ya, what food do you want for dinner tomorrow?" Luhan back to his work as cameraman

"bokkeumbap!" shout Hana brightly

"she's cute right!?" Xiumin pinched Hana's cheeks.

"Okay! Hana's self introducing is donee! Byyee!" Luhan waved at the camera and turned it off.

"hey, I'm video calling Chen right now" Xiumin moved his phone to show his daughter and Luhan.

"annyeong hyung!!" Chen waved with the other member.

"Chen! i want to see! Go away!" Baekhyun can be heard with Chen's shout of disapproval.

"Guys! Lets do like what we did when we met Ji Kyo!" Chanyeol pulled Chen and Baekhyun from the screen. And the started to play rock paper scissors.

"What? Why are they playing?" Lay said, dumbfounded.

"I don't really know." Xiumin replied.

Suddenly the screen show Suho on it with Tao too..

"is that your baby? omo! so cute!" Suho smiling widely

"annyeonghaseo~~!" Hana bowed and smiling

"hiyaaa~~I want to squeeze her!" Tao fanboying with baby girl

"Ne.. Tao. Why are you playing before?" Luhan asked curiously.

"Forfet it ge. We're just using maknae's idea to choose who's going to talk to the baby first." Tao explained.

"Yeah! Just now Sehun video called us too!" Suho added.

"Suho hyung! Times up!" Suho was pulled out from the screen and Baekhyun popped out.

"Yah! Baekhyun!" Suho slapped Baekhyun, but he ingnored him.

"ireumi mwoeyo?" Baekhyun showing his interest to Hana

"watashiwa Hana desu" Hana answered brightly

"eh? Japanese?" Kris shocked again. "Hee.. chinese and japanese.."

"Ajussi already met Ji Kyo?" Hana said excitedly to Kris.

"Ne! She's a sweet girl. Just like you!" And they begin to talk about Ji Kyo.

"Kris hyung! Times up!" Kris grunted and went away after saying a goodbye.

"Konichiwa Hana!" Chen said with a smile.

"Yah Chen. Your japanese isn't great." Luhan teased.

"Shut up hyung." And Hana is laughing. Being the naughty girl she is, she begin to talk with japanese while Chen is trying to keep up with her.

"ah, how's Hana at home?" asked Chanyeol.

"she can't stop running here and there, she's like you Yeol-ah" Luhan answer Chanyeol's question

"She already played with knife." Chanyeol gaped at the information.

"aegyo hanbeonman!" Chen smiling widely

"il do hagineun il eun gwiyeomi..aang~" Hana hide her face behind Xiumin

"Hana-ya ppo ppo!" Lay tilting his head, Hana kissed Lay's cheek

"aw..I'm really jealous of you hyungdeul" Chen pouting his lips

"visit us then.." Luhan laughed

"we have variety shows too, maybe Friday" Suho explained

"ah, arraso..see you later then" Xiumin waved with his brothers and Hana

 

----

 

"too much neoya your love! igeon overdose!" Hana sing along with the music Luhan played.

"do you know who we are Hana-ya?" Lay stopping Hana to jump

"EXO appadeul!" Hana keep jumping at the sofa "someone call the doctor! "

"I think she will never run out of her batteries" Luhan sighed

"I guess not, see?" Lay turn his head to Hana who is starting to close her eyes now

"brush your teeth, go to sleep!" Xiumin push Hana to the bathroom, after brushing her teeth Hana waved to the camera and sleep immediately

"finally.." Lay, Xiumin, and Luhan let out a long sigh .

"we should sleep too" Luhan walk first to the bedroom, followed by Lay then Xiumin

"good night!" Lay shouted before they sleep.

 

The camera starts fimilng their sleep activity until tomorrow morning

 

 


Hi guys XD

So.. all i did was only rewrite (or copy-paste) the previous chapter so it will be 2 chap.. hahahaha there are no difference. :P

How are you these dayss~~ its already terms holiday for me! *YAAYY* XD

Oh well.. thx for all the readers, subscribers and upvoters..

Hope you guys enjoy it.. annyeong ~ :3