The Photoshoot and Outing to Gangwondo

Hello Baby

Today, the day is really sunny but have a really killing cold temperature. But even though its cold, Hello Baby never stops airing.

 

12 p.m. Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, D.O, Kai, Sehun, and their daughter of course, went to a photo studio for promoting their variety show. EXO K team arrives first, Ji Kyo walk hand in hand with D.O, her face expression is blank

 

"annyeonghaseo" Sehun greet the cameraman and they greet back nicely to EXO K group. 5 minutes later, EXO M team finally arrived, Hana is still sleeping in Lay's embrace so Lay is carrying Hana carefully to the studio

 

"ah cold! cold! cold!" Xiumin and Luhan dashed inside the studio.

 

EXO member do their hair first Hana and Ji Kyo is playing with the toy props while their appas are on the makeup room. D.O done his makeup and hair first and went to check up the kids. "kids, what are you doing?" D.O asked Hana and Ji Kyo.

 

"playing" Hana answered, they're playing tea party together and it seems so fun.

 

"Hana! Ji Kyo wants a cup again!" Ji Kyo raised her cup.

 

"Aniyaa Ji Kyo! Girls should be more elegant and pretty!" Hana scolded Ji Kyo.

 

"Yah.. what do you want me to do Hana-ya.." Ji Kyo pouted and do as what Hana told her. Prettily and elegant.

 

"Good!" Hana smiled and mimicking a person pouring tea to a cup. "Here you go Ji Kyo.."

 

The girls are playing cheerfully until all the members already finished by their make up and hairdo. Abd its the girls turn.

 

"Hana, your turn! ireowa" Xiumin called Hana, Hana run to Xiumin. Xiumin carried her to the makeup room. There, a famous make up artist is already waiting for the babies. She looked so professional. Hana was seated to a high-chair and the stylist begin to think about the most perfect style for Hana.

 

"because you have short hair, I'll make a cute style" the hairstylist said and started to tying some of Hana's hair

 

"Mwohani?" Hana asked. She seems so confused because there is a person who trying to do something to her hair.

"Its okay dear.. i'm going to make you really cute" the stylist smiled.

 

"Ne.." Hana stayed silent while the hairstylist doing all her job. 15 minutes later, Hana is ready with her new hair.

 

"aigooo! neomu gwiyeowo!" Xiumin give her a fatherly smile, Hana run to Ji Kyo who is playing with D.O and Lay

 

"omo! neomu gwiyeowo~~" Lay lift Hana up and kiss her cheek.

 

"Hana is so cute!" Ji Kyo smiled and gave Hana a highfive.

 

"Ji Kyo~~its your turn" Sehun is tickling Ji Kyo.

 

"hahahah..appa keuman!" Ji Kyo laughing hard. Sehun stop his tickling before Ji Kyo cry or mad. "The hairstylist will make Ji Kyo pretty okay?"

 

"Ne appa!" Ji Kyo ran towards the hairstylist noona.

 

"she has nice dimples..I love your dimples~~so, I'll give you a pretty style" the hairstylist smiled and do her job.

 

"......eonnie.. Ji Kyo's tired. I want to play" Ji Kyo start to stand up on her seat and jumped.

 

"Aigo! Don't move Ji Kyo-ya!" The hairstylist tried to grab Ji Kyo but Ji Kyo ran faster than usual.

 

"Ani.. Ji Kyo's bored. Sitting for 5 minutes isn't fun." Ji Kyo ran away.

 

"Sehun! Your kid is running away!"

 

"Mwo?"

 

"Catch her!"

 

"Why me?"

 

"Do it already!"

 

"Okay fine.."

 

The ruckus began and Sehun manage to catch Ji Kyo (Because she always stopped when she saw Sehun)

it took 20 minutes longer for Ji Kyo to done her hair, finally Ji Kyo walked out..

 

Everyone is looking at Ji Kyo "she's so pretty~~"

 

Sehun smiled widely. "Aigooo so prettyy.." Sehun hugged Ji Kyo.

 

Hana ran to Ji Kyo and grabbed her hand. "you're too pretty Ji Kyo-ya~ I can't be pretty like you.. I like it!" Hana smiled warmly.

 

"Thank you! Hana is cuter than Ji Kyo too!" Both of the girls smiled and laughing like there's no tomorrow.

 

"appas..what is your concept for today's photoshoot?" the photographer asked

 

"I want tea party! like alice in wonderland! don't forget to order chickens too!" Kai shouted, D.O and Sehun give sharp glare to him. "what?"

 

"vintage and classy" Sehun exclaimed, D.O sighed

 

"alright, I'll combine the concept..a vintage tea party" the photographer smiled warmly. How about M appas?"

 

"since our daughter is cute and our 2 oldest hyungs are cute too..I think we should try a fairy tale concept.." Lay giving his opinion

 

"then we are her princes?" Luhan turn his head to Lay, Lay nodded.

 

"well, I agree but.. Hana will be what princess?" Xiumin carrying Hana to the set.

 

"random..but in the end she'll be princess in our style" Lay snapped his finger

 

"nice idea..okay, you can change now..we will prepare the setting" the photographer clap her hand.

 

----

 

"aww..look at her" Luhan lift Hana up, Hana is wearing little red riding hood costume for Luhan's photoshoot

 

"appa! lets play!" Hana hugged Luhan's neck

 

"we'll be playing at there, how about hide and seek?" Luhan carried Hana to the photoshoot area.

 

"Ne! Appa will be 'IT' and i'll hide!" Luhan give her a nod.

 

"one.. two.. three" Luhan close his eyes, Hana hides at a small play house. Luhan finished counting, he straightly walk to Hana's hiding place. "Found you princess!" Luhan tackled Hana and kissed her.

 

"Kyaaa!" Hana squealed, Luhan carried her and acting like he wants to bite her. Hana laughed, in the end Luhan sit with Hana on his lap and he's back hugging Hana "kkeut!" Hana and Luhan went to the makeup room.

 

now its Ji Kyo and Sehun's turn, K team chose outdoor photoshoot even the weather is cold "hyung! what about winter alice?" Sehun hugged his own body out of the coldness outside.

 

"what ever Sehun-ah! its too late" D.O carrying Ji Kyo with poker face.

 

D.O takes the first shot, he playfully get along with Ji Kyo playing the tea party stuffs. in the end D.O ends his shoot with smiling face and hugging Ji Kyo. "kkeut, have a break for 15 minutes, we'll be starting to shoot after Lay's turn"

 

Hana became Snow White without a ribbon because she hates something stuck on her head "aigoo..you should wear the ribbon" Lay shook his head

 

"shirrheo! I hate ribbon.." Hana pout her lips, Lay ruffled her hair softly

 

"Hana! look at this! an apple! your favorite fruit!" Lay shaking the apple, Hana run to Lay and took a bite

 

"Yummy!"Hana smiled and tried to grab the apple.

 

"Wait! now, act sleep! just like snow white, then you can have the apple." Hana act sleeping on the small bed decorated with flowers and sparkling accessories, then prince Lay come and kiss her cheek, Hana open her eyes and hugged her appa "kkeut!"

 

"Ji Kyo-ya ireowa!" Kai lowered his body, Ji Kyo run to Kai and jump to his back. Kai piggy backing Ji Kyo and walk along the garden outside. Kai calmly have a pose with Ji Kyo, for the finishing, Kai kissed Ji Kyo's cheek softly. "okay, make sure Ji Kyo is warm.. she will be shooting 2 more shot" the photographer walk in.

 

"uminnie is so cute" Luhan made fun of Xiumin

 

"shut up!" Xiumin tidying his tuxedo, He walk to the make up room and saw Hana. Hana changed to Cinderella "ready?" Xiumin carrying Hana.

 

Xiumin kneeled down and pose like he found the owner of the glass shoes. Hana smiled at Xiumin "aigoo.." Hana jumped to Xiumin's embrace. Xiumin hold her and staring at Hana.

 

"appa! I want apples" Hana pout her lips

 

"okay, lets find some apples..ildan! ppo ppo!" Xiumin moving his lips, Hana kiss his lips quickly. then Xiumin ends his shoots with carrying Hana.

 

"kkeut!"

 

Ji Kyo is walking with Sehun, Ji Kyo playfully running to the flower area "appa! can I pick those flowers?" Sehun smiled, he kneeled down and pick a rose

 

"here's for you miss" Sehun give the rose to Ji Kyo.

 

"appa like roses too?" Ji Kyo stared at the rose, Sehun ruffle her hair gently. then the K team gather for final shot

 

"hana dul...set!" Kai, Sehun, and D.O hugged Ji Kyo together from every direction.

 

Ji Kyo smiled and give them a big hug. "Ji Kyo love appas!"

 

The shoot ended while 4 of them is laughing and smiling.

 

"hyung, your daughter is too cute for that outfit" Kai pinched Hana's cheek, Ji Kyo smiled widely when looking at Hana, Hana reply her smile with small smile.

 

EXO M team taking their last shot, Hana's wearing a simple white dress with short sleeves. "hana..dul..set!" Luhan kiss Hana's cheek on the left side while Lay on the right side, Xiumin kiss Hana's head. Hana end up with laughing because her appas breath tickling her upside part.

 

"Okay! All the shoots are finisheds thanks for the hardwork everybody!" The director said and everyone clapped their hands.

 

"Good work everybody!"

 

EXO is on the way to Gangwondo "neomu areumdawo" Lay amazed, Luhan is playing with Hana, suddenly Hana stops

 

"wae?" Luhan curious

 

"appa..I want to pee" Hana stared at her appas blankly, they stop at the rest stop.

 

"we should eat lunch now, let writer nunas help Hana" Xiumin put down Hana, the female writers start to accompany Hana to go to the toilet. The M appas waiting outside while..

 

"I want that..and that too..appa, buy me those" Ji Kyo pointed at each menu that looks delicious.

 

"if Suho hyung is here.." D.O let out a sigh, Sehun and Kai walking to somewhere

 

"ice cream 2 gae, milkshake strawberry hana" Kai ordered.

 

"Hey! Who's going to pay for all of this?!" D.O smacked each of their head.

 

"Well of course its you, HYUNG." Kai and Sehun gave D.O a wide grin.

 

"W-wae?" D.O gaped for a second and then he gave up. "I'll make Suho hyung paid for this." He gave his money to the maknaes, earning a genuine devilish smirk from both of them.

 

"should we buy yams? I want to eat yams" Sehun drinking his melted ice cream, Kai blinking at their table.. full of foods.

 

"hyung! mwoya ige? neomu manha!" Sehun widened his eyes, D.O point his finger to Ji Kyo. Ji Kyo smiling inoccently "aigoo..neomu gwiyeowo" melted by Ji Kyo's cuteness, Sehun quickly sit beside Ji Kyo and eat his foods.

 

"We need to eat all of this.." Kai smiled, totally happy.

 

"Manager will be mad.. but oh well.." D.O start to eat. For their information, Ji Kyo already ate twice as much as theirs.

 

"appa.. pizza sajuseyo~~" Hana shaking Luhan's hand

 

"mwo? pizza?" Luhan turn his head down to Hana

 

"ne! gege! sajuseyo~" Lay and Xiumin pleading, Luhan sighing and put his fingers to his forehead

 

"appa~~" Hana staring at Luhan with sparkling eyes

 

"alright alright I'll pay" Luhan lift Hana up, Xiumin and Lay squealed

 

"maisseo?" Xiumin put some sauce on Hana's plate, Hana nods

 

"hey, how about we visit Baekhyun's grandmother?" Lay stared at his hyungs.

 

Xiumin smack his forehead softly "we can't" Luhan keep eating, Hana finish her foods and quickly run to Ji Kyo's table.

 

"Ji Kyo lets play!" Hana anticipating a good game, Ji Kyo shook her head while eating "wae? come on.." Hana pull Ji Kyo's jacket

 

"Hana..i'm eating.." Ji Kyo pushing Hana away from her

 

"I want to play" Hana stand up and pull Ji Kyo's jacket

 

"go away!" Ji Kyo shouted. Hana end up crying, K appas start to panic

 

"whats going on here?" Xiumin carry his crying daughter

 

"its her fault! I don't want to play but she kept pulling me to play with her!" Ji Kyo point her finger to Hana

 

"Ji Kyo..its not good to push others, try to explain why you don't want to play" D.O kneeled down

 

"but its her fault!" Ji Kyo said stubbornly

 

"Hana, say sorry to Ji Kyo" Xiumin put Hana down, Hana walk to Ji Kyo and raise her hand to apologize. Ji Kyo grab Hana's hand and smiling, they start to play together. (a/n: Kids are quick at forgiving... haha)

 

"hyung! we're going to Gangwondo!" Kai said to the camera, which means to tease Baekhyun who will watch the show

 

"uhh..I don't know why but why today's weather is so cold?" Luhan is shivering, Hana hides inside Lay's long jacket, her head popped out while smiling "aigooya, go inside the car quickly! the wind is strong, Sehun-ah can you stop playing with the wind" Luhan joked with Sehun's power

 

"mollayo hyung, I can't control it well" Sehun laughed

 

after a few hours they arrived at a cabin house "finally!" Sehun jump to the couch "eo? mission card?" Kai found the mission card, all of them gathered to read the mission

 

'Gangwondo mission-cooking competition

 

choose 2 person each team to shop and 1 person each team to cook.

 

shop team- go to the market and buy some ingredients within 30 minutes then help the one who in charge of cooking, disscuss and decide the recipe first

 

chef team- cook the dinner within 1 hour, you must include all the ingredients and your daughter should help you or minus point for penalty'

 

"so..what should we cook? who's gonna buy the ingredients?" Kai gathered with his team

 

"if cooking, just leave it to D.O hyung..we'll buy the ingredients" Sehun search some simple recipe.

 

"nah! how about chinese dish? Lay! can you cook this dish?" Luhan pointing at his phone

 

"I want sushi!" Hana screamed, Xiumin cover with his hands

 

"alright, I'll make a pork dumpling and kimbap with special filling" Lay clap his hands, Luhan and Xiumin quickly run to the market

 

"okay, buy me curry paste, noodles, pasta, and bolognaise sauce" D.O push s to run quickly.

 

at the market.

 

"gosh..I don't know the way" Xiumin panicked since Luhan don't know anything

 

"eotteokhae?" Luhan open his phone to search some information, he quickly run to the meat area followed by Xiumin

 

"geunyang ppali chaja!" Sehun run to a minimarket and pick the stuffs that D.O needs "nice idea magnae" Kai run to the cashier

 

while..

 

"appa, I want to eat apples" Hana can't stay still, she run to the fridge and open it then close it "stay still or no apples" Lay pointing at Hana, Hana walk to Lay and sit on the floor

 

"hyung, should we prepare the cooking stuffs?" D.O kindly reminds Lay, they walk to the cupboard and looking for some utensils.

 

"Ne.." Lay answered and both of them started to get ready. "D.O, what's your recipe?"

 

D.O smiled at Lay. "I wonder what~" D.O teased Lay. "Just see hyung! You'll lose!"

 

"You're on."

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I'm back with this new chapter! *yaay!*

I'm sorry for the long update! And hope you guys enjoy this chapter :DD

Who will be the winner of the cooking competition??

 

Don't forget! feel free to comment, subscribe, and upvote!

Please wait for the next chapter :*

annyeong~~~ FrostAngel8399