Cooking Competition and the result

Hello Baby

On the previous episode, the appas are preparing their dishes with the help of their babies. Hana and Ji Kyo seems not helping at all but they did helped them.. by praying .-.

 

“HANA DON’T SPILL THE WATER! AHH!” Lay running here an there chasing Hana, who hold the ‘almost boiled’ water. Lay half worry half mad when chasing Hana, he take some time to hold his anger and end up sighing.

 

“JI KYOOOO! GET BACK HERE!” D.O shouted from the kitchen station, Ji Kyo stole all of the cherry tomatoes. So D.O have to chase her to save the cherry tomatoes before Ji Kyo eats them all.

 

“woah.. this is real mess” Xiumin and Luhan shocked when they reached the location. Kai and Sehun clap their hands with empty expression “for the first time.. they are worse than us”

 

“YAH! PPALI IREOWA! This is a huge mess!” Lay and D.O screaming like a girl. The shopping team hurriedly run to their station.

 

“Hana-ya.. listen well, we need your help. Don’t make a mess like this or we are gonna lose this game” Xiumin easily catch Hana.

 

“ne appa, I will help appadeul!” Hana smiled “fighting appa!”

 

“that’s my daughter” Xiumin proudly smile “now, help Luhan appa prepare some rice” Hana runs to Luhan and climbing the chair “Xiumin appa told me to help appa.. appa mwohaneungeoya?”

 

“ah, appa is washing rice right now.. here, put your hands inside the pot” Luhan hold Hana’s hand and teach her how to wash the rice cleanly “here we go!” Luhan put the pot inside the rice cooker and Hana push the cook button “Hana-ya gomawo~” Luhan pat her head softly

 

After watching Hana helping her appas, Ji Kyo doesn’t want to lose too. She decided to help Sehun “appa, can I help you?” Sehun seems surprised with sudden help from Ji Kyo “of course, can you help me to peel potatoes?”

“of course!” Ji Kyo gets excited, she takes the peeler from the cupboard with Sehun’s help “this is how you peel.. arraso?” Sehun shows the example, Ji Kyo intensely peel the potatoes by herself “good job~” Sehun give a cherry tomato as the reward.

 

“YAH! How dare you giving the cherry tomato to Ji Kyo?” D.O smacked Sehun’s head

 

“it’s just for dressing anyway.. so we will eat it hyung~” Sehun and Ji Kyo high fiving each other, D.O pick up a fork and throw it right at Sehun’s forehead “take that! Muahahaha!” D.O laughed. Sehun’s forehead is marked with fork’s mark

 

“Sehun appa is a shaolin! Uwahh!” Ji Kyo completes the fork’s mark by hit his forehead with the fork, Kai and Luhan came with curious face “PUAHAHAHA!”

 

“enough playing Ji Kyo..” Sehun’s face is really red, he is more embarrassed when his forehead is going to be aired than nagging Ji Kyo.

 

“Shaolin-ah, cut the potatoes please~” Kai joked

 

“enough Kai!” Sehun pout his lips

 

30 minutes left..

 

“Xiumin hyung! Are the kimbaps ready yet?” Lay is busy with soup

 

“almost done! One more!” Xiumin put the secret ingredients, seasoned fish inside the kimbap. Luhan almost finish with his dumplings. Hana…she is playing with knifes again “appa! Look! I am a samurai again!”

 

“wh-AAH! YAH! Put that down! Don’t even dare to play with knifes!” Luhan took the knife from Hana and hit her hands softly “if you don’t want get hit.. please, obey to us” Luhan rub her hands before Hana cry “joiseonghaeyo appa.. I won’t play knifes again” Hana bowed to Luhan, Luhan smiled.

 

“Hana-ya, want to try our kimbap?” Xiumin left 3 slice of Kimbap, Hana runs to Xiumin and climb the chair “aah~” Xiumin put one slice of kimbap to Hana’s mouth “mm~ Hana wants more!” Hana open again, Xiumin feed Hana happily.

 

10 minutes left..

 

“Sehun-ah.. put the sauce on the pasta, Ji Kyo! Put the cherry tomatoes on the side of the plate, make sure the plate is pretty” D.O points two of them, Kai is busy dressing his lovely chicken.

 

“Kai-ya! Mwohaneungeoya? Ppali clean up the table!” D.O took away the chicken from Kai

 

“andwaeee!” Kai sobs, D.O smacked his head with spoon “heung! I won’t play!” Kai pout

 

“clean it up or there is no chicken left for you..” D.O smirked, Kai ended up cleaning the station.

 

“appa! 1 minutes left!” Hana jumped on the chair excitedly while eating the leftover of kimbap. Xiumin, Lay, and Luhan accelerate their speed to clean their station and make sure the dishes are pretty and tasty. “Appa hwaiting!” Ji Kyo cleans up the cherry tomato by eating them. D.O seems panic and goes blank, Kai and Sehun still focused on plating their dishes.

 

“5..4..3..2..1..hands up everyone!” the PD shouted, all of them raise their hands. “we’ll judge your food.. the judges are writer-nim, PD-nim, and one of the cameraman” Lay and D.O are the most nervous because they have roles in cooking.

 

“appa.. my head hurts” Hana pulling Luhan’s shirt several times, Luhan knelt down “are you okay? Can you hold it for 2 minutes?” Hana nodded

 

“alright, the winner is...”

 

“chicken never fail..” Kai is really confident

 

“please..” Lay close his eyes

 

“EXO-M team! Congratulations!” Xiumin and Lay hugged each other, Luhan lift Hana up with happiness “we won!”. Ji Kyo calmly eating the cherry tomatoes with Sehun, they are watching D.O nagging Kai “this drama never end” Sehun muttered, Ji Kyo nods.

 

“appa..can I sleep now? My head’s really hurt..” Hana ask Luhan, Luhan carried her right away to the bedroom “not feeling well?” Hana curl her body with blanket “maybe she’s tired” Lay pat Hana’s back while singing a lullaby for her to sleep.

 

While..

“appa~ lets play!” Ji Kyo jumped on the bed, begging D.O to play with her. “aigoo..come here” Ji Kyo crawl to D.O and lie beside him “right now appadeul are tired, Ji Kyo need to rest too. If Ji Kyo doesn’t rest, Ji Kyo will get sick”

 

“good night all~” Kai sleeps on the floor, Ji Kyo runs to Kai and lie beside him “aigoo..” Kai pat her back to make her feel sleepy. Finally Ji Kyo slept.. in Kai’s embrace.

 

 

The next morning

6 AM, EXO-M team’s bedroom

 

“eung..” Hana sobs in the early morning, her cheeks are red like tomatoes. Xiumin woke up first, he heard Hana’s sobs “Hana? Are you alright?” Xiumin turn the lights on, making the younger wake up “what’s wrong hyung?” Lay sat down, rubbing his eyes.

 

“Hana?” Xiumin touch her forehead “it’s hot.. Luhan, can you take some warm water? Lay, take that small towel”

 

“what happened?” Luhan put the warm water beside the bed “I think she’s sick” Xiumin mumbled while checking Hana’s condition.

 

“I should call her mother..” Lay pick up his phone and dialing Hana’s mother “hello ms.Jung, I’m sorry for disturbing but.. Hana is not feeling well”

 

oh? What happened?”

 

“I don’t really know, but her body temperature is quiet high.. yesterday, we had cooking competition at first she was fine but after the competition she said that her head was hurt”

 

“what food did she ate?”

 

“kimbap”

 

“kimbap? Do you add something inside the kimbap?”

 

“n-ne, we add seasoned fish inside the kimbap.. she ate about 6 slice of kimbap”

 

“fish? Hana is allergic to fish, she can’t eat fish.”

 

“omo.. we are really sorry ms.Jung, we didn’t know.. once again, we are really sorry”

 

“it’s okay, we know that feeling. Give her a bowl of porridge every time she wants to eat, give her fruits and make sure her digestion is alright. I trust in you, take care of Hana”

 

“I understand, thank you for your advise ms.Jung”

 

Lay hung up “hyung! Hana is allergic to fish!” Xiumin and Luhan widened his eyes “now what? We are far from her parents”

 

“eum.. I think we should take care of her until we get back to Seoul” Luhan rub Hana’s forehead with warm towel.

 

“hyung’s right, Hana’s mother gave me advise that we should give her a bowl of porridge every time she eats. Also we have to watch her digestion and give her enough fruits and veggies” Lay snap his finger.

 

“should we ask D.O to cook porridge?” Xiumin stare at Hana with worried face.

 

“but it’s too early.. Lay, can you do it?” Luhan turn his head to Lay

 

“I-I’ll do my best” Lay walk to the kitchen and preparing before he cook.

 

 While..

Disturbed by noises at the outside, Sehun woke up first. He walk to the outside of bedroom “neomu shikkeuro hyung!” Sehun annoyed, Lay turn his head “oh, sorry Hun! I have to cook for Hana” shocked by Lay’s answer, Sehun gaped his mouth

 

“she’s hungry in this early morning?” Sehun’s eyes widened, Lay shook his head “she is sick..” Sehun walk to the bathroom, checking his forehead “eish, the mark is still there” Sehun cover the mark with his bangs, he walk out and saw Lay is really busy.

 

“oh.. is there something that I can help?” Sehun walk to the kitchen

 

“uhh..why so noisy?” D.O opened the door, Sehun tells him the whole story about the noises. D.O ended up went to EXO-M’s bedroom “Hana.. is she alright?”

 

“I don’t know, I just checked her temperature. Its…37.5⁰ C” Luhan pat Hana’s head softly

 

“that’s quite high..” D.O shocked

 

“plus, she vomited about 3 times this morning after we woke up” Xiumin added

 

….

 

8 AM

Kai and Ji Kyo just woke up, they didn’t know anything “hyung..mwohaeyo?” Kai scratch his body, Ji Kyo watching them go back and forth blankly. Finally Xiumin come out from the bedroom “hyung.. what happened?” Kai asked.

 

“Hana fell sick” Xiumin take another small towel from the cupboard, Ji Kyo’s face is really shocked “she is really sick?” Xiumin nods.

 

“appa! Appa! I want to see Hana” Ji Kyo seems really worried

 

“geurom..kaja” Kai lift Ji Kyo and carry her to EXO-M’s bedroom. arriving at the bedroom, Ji Kyo climb up onto the bed “Hana?” Hana turn her head to Ji Kyo “Hana, get well soon” Ji Kyo pout her lips

 

“eung! Hana will be healthy soon!” Hana nods

 

“Hana, go eat this porridge” Lay came in with a bowl of porridge, a cup of warm water, and a plate of chopped apples

 

“can I eat those too?” Ji Kyo felt hungry, Lay shook his head “your food is on the dining table, don’t worry!” he smiled, Ji Kyo pout her lips again “why I can’t eat those foods with Hana?”

 

“Ji Kyo, wanna some?” Hana planned to share her food with Ji Kyo, Ji Kyo crawls closer to Hana but Kai lift her up “you can’t share food with her, you’ll be infected too.. come! We’ll eat at the dining room with Sehun appa”

 

“Ji Kyo wants to eat with Hana!” Ji Kyo struggles at Kai’s embrace

 

“Ji Kyo! Appa will be mad” Kai keep carrying her to the outside

 

“APPAAA!! HUWEEEEEE!!! APPA MIWEO! HUWEEEEEEEE!!” Ji Kyo cries really loud, Kai put her on the chair. Ji Kyo run to the front of EXO-M’s bedroom but Kai lift her again and put her on the dining chair “LET ME GO! HUWEEEEE!” Ji Kyo finally stay still but she still crying loudly, she hits Kai several times.

 

“what happened?” all of the members came out from their place, Kai sighed and Ji Kyo still crying.

 

“Ji Kyo, stop crying.” Kai rub Ji Kyo’s hair but Ji Kyo hit Kai’s hand

 

“let me do it” D.O carries Ji Kyo right away to their bedroom “sit here and stop crying.” He put Ji Kyo on the bed, Ji Kyo sobs “what happened?”

 

“Kai appa didn’t allow me to eat with Hana..” she answered while sobbing

 

“why are you mad?” D.O hold Ji Kyo’s body to stay still

 

“because I want to eat with her, she said that she want to share her food with me. But Kai appa prevent me to eat with her! he said that I’ll be sick if I eat with her, then why Lay appa can eat with her?” Ji Kyo almost shout, D.O soften his eye gaze “listen, Kai appa is right. If you eat with Hana when she is sick, you’ll get sick! But if you eat with her when she is fine, it’s okay.”

 

“really?” Ji Kyo sobs, D.O nodded while wipe her tears “um! Your immune system is still growing, adult people has strong immune unlike kids because they still on process that’s why Lay appa can eat with Hana”

 

“that means, I have to wait until Hana is healthy again?” D.O rub her hair “that’s right, now say sorry to Kai appa. You can visit Hana every time but you need some distance, so that you won’t get sick” Ji Kyo hugs D.O and run to the dining room.

 

“Kai appa.. can I say something?” Ji Kyo sit beside Kai who is eating chicken, Kai turn his head to Ji Kyo “go ahead..”

 

“I’m sorry..because I didn’t obey to you, I hit appa several times”  Ji Kyo playing with her fingers

 

“it’s okay, go eat this chickens with appa. Better than porridge right?” Kai push his plate to Ji Kyo. They eat together until the plate is really clean.

 

“appa!” Kai turn his head to Ji Kyo “when Hana will be healthy again?”

 

“soon..” Kai pat her head “just keep praying that Hana will recover as soon as possible”

 

“eung! Ah..my stomach is going to burst” Ji Kyo pat her stomach, Kai chuckled.

 

At the bedroom..

*RIIIING!*

“yeoboseyo?” Luhan pick up the phone

 

“oh, hyung! This is Suho” the background sounds noisy

 

“yeah? What’s up Suho?”

 

“what Suho? This is Chen”

 

“aish..yaedeura..”

 

“alright, back to Suho. We are going to visit you all! We are really anticipate it!”

 

“heh? Why?”

 

“hyung..this is variety right? Anyway, how is your daughter?”

 

“Hana is sick right now, Ji Kyo is still fine”

 

“ah..can you pass the phone to Hana?”

 

“yeoboseyo~?”

 

“Hana-ya~ do you still remember us?”

 

“eung!”

 

“wua~ ah ne, HANA-YA! GET WELL SOON! AHJUSSIDEUL WILL VISIT YOU TOMORROW!!”

 

“jinjja? Yeayy!” *Luhan: Hana, don’t move too much*

 

“annyeong~~”

 

*hang up*

 

 

 

 

 

Finally an update for you guys~ I’m sorry for the hiatus *bow* anyway, what will happen when another EXO member visiting the Hello Baby team? Please anticipate it~ leave comment, subscribe or even upvote! Thank you for reading!

 

FrostAngel8399