The Meeting

Hello Baby

"alright kids! pay attention! today we have special program on MBC" manager Hwang said while passing the paper for each member.

"mwoya ige? Hello Baby?" Chanyeol widened his eyes, all the member read the paper quietly.

"so we have to choose the representative member?" Suho raise his eyebrow, the managers nodded.

"of course me" Tao with confidence choose himself , of course because he really like children. Expecially the cute one.

"you can't take a shower by yourself! don't be too confident" Baekhyun teased and laughed.

"just look if I can do it" Tao pointing at Baekhyun, pouting, Don't want to lose, Baekhyun imitating Tao's behavior funnily.

The members laugh at Baekhyun imitation and in seconds they already forgot to choose 3 members per group. (EXO-M and EXO-K, so there are 2 groups). Only Suho realized and quickly smack Baekhyun who doesn't stop at imitating Tao.

"well, since we have maknaes here.. I'll send Sehun, Kai, and D.O."Suho said. Receiving a glare and madness from Baekyun and Chanyeol.

"Hyung! Wae? I want to come too!" Baekhyun said while giving a cute glare.

"DO you want to know why I chose them? First, they need to learn about take care of somebody. Second, MBC will sue SM entertainment because of you two making a huge mess." said Suho easily but both of them can't really answer because maybe it's going to be true.

"Me? Hyung, you're serious?" D.O shocked. Pointing himself with wide eyes.

"ah, ani.. You already know how to take care of others. You'll teach them how" Suho patting D.O's back while pointing at Sehun and Kai who's now playing with each other like the babies themselves. Looking at them, D.O let out a sigh and nod.

"Fine.. Its gonna be fun anyway." D.O said and Suho nodded.

"How's yours Kris?" Suho raised his eyebrow. 

"I'll send Luhan, Xiumin, and Lay.. they are responsible. And cool." said Kris shortly and cooly

Suho laugh at Kris's behavior. "You're really taking it easy so you're not gonna get the problem.." Which getting Kris smiling because its an bullseye.

"aish" Xiumin sighed. While Luhan and Lay nodded. Cooly.

"well, we'll be start shooting tomorrow morning, and! the team who win the game after 2 months taking care of the babies, MBC company will treat the winner team anything they want" add manajer Hwang.

"We'll take it!" Kai and Sehun, being the naughty maknaes they are, shouted together and receiving a little slap at their hands by the members.

 

That night, the moon shines brightly, all the representative members are packing their clothes. "hyung! the soft toys please!" Sehun pointed at his rilakkuma doll, and Luhan throw it to Sehun. "gamsahabnida hyung!" Sehun put it in his luggage.

"Yah. Sehun-ah. Give me some of those dolls too!" Luhan pointed at one of the dolls. "You already packed it in too many!" 

"In your dreams hyung." Sehun sticking his tounge out. 

"Yah!" 

In the end, Luhan is chasing the overly laughing Sehun all around the dorm. And Sehun can't stop laughing at how funny Luhan's face when he's mad. But being the fast runner Luhan is, in a mere 2 minutes he's already tackling Sehun to the ground. 

"What are you doing?" Suho came around and watching the pitiful scene.

"Hyung help me!" Sehun screamed. He tried to make a way out of Luhan's death head-lock but Luhan wont move. Until he's satisfied with a thousands of "sorry Hyung! Spare me!" from Sehun.

"I thought i'm gonna die back there." Sehun drop his self on the sofa.

Chanyeol walked to the sofa and pat his head. "you have to win Hunnie-ya" Chanyeol smiling widely

"of course hyung!" Sehun said.

"Yeah! We will!" Kai shouted back out from nowhere.

"Yah! give me that!" Xiumin shouted, Baekhyun and Tao are playing Xiumin's stuffs and running around the dorm just like Luhan and Sehun before.

Suho who can't get anymore of the ruckus went to them. "hey hey! give it back" Suho commanded and magically they stop playing and return the stuffs back to Xiumin.

 

the next morning..

"hyung! you have to win!" Tao waved to Luhan energetically.

"hao! fighting!" Luhan pulls his luggage to the van.

"D.O! Take care of the maknaes!" Suho shouted from the balcony upstairs. 

"Ne hyung!" D.O shouted back and went to the van.

After an hour or so they arrived at a house complexes which stood beautifully wind ponds and swimming pool. All the members goes blank and stared at how they want their dorm to be just like this.

"whoa jinjja keuda" Lay goes blank. the staffs are waiting for them. And bowed when all of them arrived.

"annyeonghaseo" all members bowed and getting ready for the first show.

"start from now, all of you have to search for your child by yourself. we'll give you the hint by a piece of their photo.." the PD explained and passed each group a photo of a baby girl. "The group who get the baby faster will get something. GO!"

"now?" Xiumin ran first even when his question haven't been answered, followed by other member. "uwa!" Xiumin stopped, there are too many child and baby.

"Look at the photo clearly hyung!!" Kai shouted to D.O who hold the picture.

"Okay! Here Kai! Remember the child's face!" D.O passed the photo when he's already remember the child's face.

Not into the competition mood, Sehun is playing. "annyeong~" Sehun gets along with the children very fast and he start to look the most similar with the hint, slowly.

"Sehun!" D.O shouted from the other room and Sehun quicly do his job which have been forgotten.

Kai went to te baby room. "excuse me, do you know who is this?" Kai is asking the babysitter, but she only smiling but not answering. Meaning that she wont give the answer. "a-ah gamsahabnida" Kai continue his searching. "D.O hyung, found her yet?" Kai open the door, D.O shook his head.

"wait" D.O notice someone with a similar face but... "aniya.." D.O let out a desperate sigh.

 

At the other hand, EXO-M group...

"Luhan-ah chajasseo?" Xiumin looking around the room.

"ani.. how come all the babies have almost the same face.." Luhan said while poking the babies face, making them all laughing.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Lay shouted acrross the room, calling for both of them.

"oh! it looks like Lay found something" Luhan ran to Lay, followed by Xiumin. They found Lay is carrying a baby girl.

"I think I found her! lets go!" Lay ran to the judge.

"oo! its the same!" Xiumin shocked, they ran to the PD.

"ireum Han Gwang Sun" Lay said her name, checking if his answer right or wrong.

*ddaeng*

"Aish!" Xiumin facepalmed himself.

They run back to the daycare and searching for the certain baby again.

While EXO K team also bring a baby..this time is a boy "Kang Hee Yun" they shouted.

*ddaeng!*

"I told you the baby should be a girl!" Kai smacked Sehun who's at guilt.

they run back to the daycare, then run here and there for about 2 hours.

At EXO-M group, Luhan noticed something. He saw a girl is hiding behind a curtain. "why is she hiding?" Luhan walk closer, but the little girl ran away. "wait!" Luhan chase the kid.

"eodiga?" Xiumin followed Luhan who is still chasing the girl.

Xiumin ran a lot faster than the girl (of course) and jumped right in front of her. "kyaa!" finally Xiumin caught her when she doesn't realize that there's a person in front of her.

"ireumi mwoyeyo?" Xiumin asked while carrying her.

"Jung Hana" she replied and they bring her to the PD.

"Hana Jung" they shouted at the same time.

*ding dong daeng!*

Three of them jump out in excitement. "woaaaaa! annyeong Hana-ya!" Lay hugged Hana and Xiumin carrying the short hair girl happily to the food stand.

 

"YAH we're losing! ppali chajja!" D.O shouted.

Sehun silently (with the usual poker face) found a little girl who is playing a video game. Its quite shocking. But he needs to search for the little girl. "annyeong! ireumi mwoyeyo?" Sehun smiled.

"Jung Ji Kyo" she replied. Her eyes still focused on the game.

"Ji Kyo-ah.. How old are you?" Sehun smiled when she's cutely stared at him.

"Four." She give him a hand gesture which make Sehun want to hug her to the max.

"do you want to go with oppa?" Sehun asked, she nodded. Leaving the video game which diplayed that she have won with a new highscore.

"kajja!" Sehun carrying her in one arm to the PD. "Jung Ji Kyo" Sehun answered

*ding dong daeng!*

"YEHEET! OHORAT!" Sehun shouting while hugging Ji Kyo tightly and Ji Kyo can't help but laughing. Kai and D.O run to Sehun and slap him on his shoulder.

"nice job maknae!" D.O give two thumbs.

"now lets eat! kajja Ji Kyo-ya" Kai's half screaming because he's bery excited now.

 

"cha, for introducing.. Hana and Ji Kyo are cousins, Hana is Korean-Japanese. Ji Kyo is Korean-Chinese. take care of the babies well" the PD said then letting them to eat their lunch.

Ji Kyo and Hana are eating together with their 'appas'. They're seating beside each other. "Hana! I want chicken!" Ji Kyo is pointing at Hana's chicken. And being the very nice cousin she is..

"Ne Ji Kyo-ya.. I'll give you half of mine!" She said cutely and cutting her chicken to half.

"Ah! gamsahabnida Hana.." Ji Kyo smiled widely which is very cute and eat her food again.

Can't hold the cuteness aura from both of the babies, the member goes "aww~" at them.

"Ji Kyo-ya aah!" D.O give a spoonful rice with hams and Ji Kyo innocently open . She eat deliciously and smiled when D.O's going to hive her another spoonful.

"Oppa! Ji Kyo wants more.." Ji Kyo said while jumping a little at her seat.

Sehun also want to feed Ji Kyo because she's really cute when she wants more of food. "Ji Kyo-ya.. here! Say aahh~" Ji Kyo eats it quickly and smiled.

From EXO M group, Luhan doesn't want to lose too.. "Hana-ya aahh!" Luhan smiles, Hana close and shook her head playfully. "eii" Luhan pouted his lips.. but suddenly Hana eat from Luhan's spoon and smiled. "good girl" Luhan ruffled her hair.

 

"call oppa 'appa' ok?" Xiumin carrying Hana and poking at her cute cheeks.

"appa!" Hana's shouting cutely while playing with Xiumin's fingers.

"good girl, high five!" Xiumin gave his hand, Hana give a high five. "ppo ppo" Xiumin smiled. *chu!* Hana kissed Xiumin's cheek cutely and laugh.

"appa too!" Luhan tilted his head *chu!* Hana kissed Luhan's cheek and smiled at Luhan.

"Yah~ Appa wants a kiss too.." Lay pout cutely and Hana smiled then kissed him too.. "Good girl~" He said while rufling her hair.

"Appa! Appa!" Three of them turned their head to Hana..

"Ne Hana-ya?" Xiumin poked her cheeks again.

"Ppo ppo Hana too!" Hana said it excitedly and point at her cheeks.

"Aww~~" Three of them kissed her cheek and Hana's laughing because she's really happy to meet her new appas. 

 

"Ji Kyo-ya ppo ppo!" Kai's tilting his head but Ji Kyo turn her head around and found Sehun.

"Appa ppo ppo!" And Sehun kissed Ji Kyo's cheek then he tilt his head.

"Ppo ppo appa too!" *chu* Ji Kyo kissed Sehun's cheek quickly the she hides her face in D.O's embrace.

Feeling abandoned, Kai's mimicking a crying person. "Ji Kyo-ya.. Waaee??" And Ji Kyo laugh at how funny Kai's face is then she kissed Kai's cheek. But different from her attitudes toward Sehun, Ji Kyo also playfully slap Kai's face.

"Appa.. Put me down~" Ji Kyo said to D.O and D.O put her down carefully. From the first second her feets touch the ground, she ran around and never stops.

"Ji Kyo! Be careful!" Sehun said while trying to catch up with her.

"eo? appa!! mission card!" Ji Kyo ran to the mail box which have a 'Mission Card' written on it, she's trying to reach the card but she can't reach it because she's too short.

"there you go" Sehun lift Ji Kyo up.

"Here appa!" She gives the card to Sehun.

 

"mission card-idaa" Hana jumped to Xiumin's embrace, she ran actively from the mail box. "appa.." Hana give a puppy eye which mean she wants to be carried.

"aigoo.. here you go" Xiumin lift Hana up and get the mission card from her.

 

'from now, you will take care of the baby for 2 months. you have to cook and buy the food and the other needs by yourself. We've prepared a mini market to buy your needs, each week there will be a random game to add some of your points. You have to keep the house and the garden clean, there will be bonus point too for that category. good luck fathers'

 

Reaching the house for the EXO M group, Hana can't stop running around the house. Making Xiumin and Luhan very worried while Lay is checking each room.

"uuwaaa" Hana ran to every room and looking for toys.

"Hana-ya, ireowa!" Lay's calling Hana and Hana come to the living room. A little disapointed because there are no toys.

"appadeul, there are no toys" Hana exclaimed, she pouted her lips.

"your toy is here! start from now, keep the toys tidy and in the right place arraso?" Xiumin lowered his body

"ne appa!" Hana's smiling widely.

 

While in the other house, Ji Kyo silently walk to every room only looking for toys "Ji Kyo~~" Sehun called Ji Kyo and Ji Kyo walked to Sehun.

"ne appa?" Ji Kyo tilted her head.

"from now, you have to keep this house tidy arraso? If you can do it everyday, appa will buy you an ice cream or candy" Sehun smiled, then Ji Kyo's calm face turn bright.

"jinjja appa? ne!" Ji Kyo nodded.

"neomu gwiyeowo..ppo ppo!" Kai tilting his head *chu* Ji Kyo kissed Kai's cheek while Sehun is smiling at her cuteness.

"Ne.. appa.."

"What is it Ji Kyo-ya?" Sehun asked.

"Where's the video game?" She asked innocently.

"......"

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS! XD frostangel8399 is in da house!

I hope you like this chapter.. You guys can imagine Ji Kyo and Hana by yourself~

Isn't both of the baby is cute~? hehehe :3

Please wait for the next chap~ Love you guys XD

Feel free to comment, subscribe and upvote!

THANK YOU :D