That Day

♡ Dear My Love ♡

 

Listen to : K-Hunter-Wedding Day


Yoobin Pov:

My mum woke me up early.After finished bathing,I wore a simple dress and went to the saloon.I didn't say a word from the moment I woke up this morning.I can't believe finally it was my wedding day.I always tought getting married to someone that love meAfter an hours of doing my hair.I stare at my feet the whole time  while she doing my hair."It's done,Miss" I heard she said softly.I look up to the mirror in front of me and look at myself."It's beautiful,Is this really me?",I ask in suprised and put a small smile on my face.She made a bangs and my hair is flipped to the right side of my shoulder."Come on.We don't have much time left",my mom said.I followed her to the garden where we'll be helding our ceremony.I reached the venue and went to the preparation room.As I opened the door,I turned my head to the left and saw the wedding dress hanged on the wall.Hurry and change.Here's your makeup artist.Done changing and she will do your makeup.My mom closed the door.I was left alone in the room.I hold onto the chair.I try to hold my tears.My heart crushed into thousand pieces.But,nobody knows.Nobody cares about how I feel.My eyes are turning red.I walk towards the dress,take it and change."I'm done",I said as I opened the door,calling the makeup artist earlier.She entered and asked me to sit on the chair to fix my make-up.I sat infront of the mirror looked myself,make-up artist busy applied make-up on my face and I looked down on my wedding dress.Now I'm getting married to my own ex-bestfriend Suho or should I said Joonmyeon oppa. *sigh*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will he love me?