marry with him

♡ Dear My Love ♡

 

 Listen to: BAP- Save me 


Yoobin Pov

      After finish school, Zana and Simie dragged me to eat ice-cream at the ice cream parlour near our school.Suddenly,I heard my handphone beep.''Binnie-ah~Your handphone beep'' said Simie.''Ouh~Deh''I said and opened my handphone.

Yoobin-ah,Do you already finish class?Can you come back home right now? - Umma 

     ''Who is it?'' asked Zana while eating her ice-cream.''oh~It's my umma.She asked me to come back home right now'' Replied me.Then simie and Zana walks with me to my home.''Annyeong Binnie'' said them and waving at me.When I opened my house door,I heard people voice talking with my parents. To my shocked I saw Suho's parents and him talking with my parents.''What he is doing in my house right now?'' I said in my heart.

     Suddenly I heard Suho's mom voice.''Omoo~Yoobin-ah?Just came back from school?'' asked his mother.''Deh'' replied me.''Yoobin-ah,come sit here for a while.Appa and your umma want to talks something with you''said Appa sternly.

''Yoobin-ah~You are getting married with Joonmyeon next week'' said appa.

''What? Appa how could you do this to me? I'm just 18'' I said while yelling.

''Yoobin-ah, this marriage can makes appa company stronger with Suho's appa company'' said appa again.

''But...I'm still young and I'm still not finish studying'' I said to appa

''No but yoobin-ah. After marriage you can continued with your school. In one week you're going to be Joonmyeon's wife'' said Appa sternly.

''Aishh~Why didn't he said anything about this stupid marriage?'' Asked myself angrily.

''Omoo~ I can't wait to have a pretty daughter in law'' said his mother happily while chattering with my umma.

'' I'm going to be his wife in One week '' I said in my heart.