Remember me

♡ Dear My Love ♡

 Listen to: ZE:A- Breathe 


Yoobin Pov

     Today Luhan,Simie and Zana walks me home from school.When I arrived at home,I saw a boy chatting with my umma at the living room.''Ommo~you're back'' asked umma. ''deh'' I said.Suddenly,the boy hugs me.''Yah~Binnie do you remember me? asked the boy and looks at me.''Huh?yahh~ let me go first'' I said and pushed him.

Wait~ Why does his face looks so familiar?Binnie?Only my family,Kim family and friends call me by that name.Omoo~ Kim family?He is..

 

''Kai oppa?'' I yelled his name loudly.

''Pfft~you are quite slow,isn't it? said him while chuckling.

''Of course it's hard to recognise you since it such a long time I see you'' I said.

     ''Yeah~yeah~ I know I'm handsome till you can't recognise me'' he said. Suddenly,I heard umma voice interrupt our conversation.'Why don't you guys just go out together and spend more time''asked umma.''Arasso~Wait for me.I'm going to change for a while'' I said and rush to the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai Pov

     While I wait for Yoobin to change, I chats with Mrs.Kim for a while.''How there?'' asked Mrs.Kim ''Awesome,But It's a little bit cold in Canada'' I said. ''How your grandma doing?Such a long time I don't see her'' said Mrs. Kim.''She is fine.She said she is come back for hyung wedding'' replied me. ''Omoo~really?I can't wait to see her? said Mrs.Kim while sequalling.''Umma~'' Suddenly I heard Yoobin voice and saw her coming down from the stairs.''Omoo~my daughter looks so pretty''said Mrs.Kim.

   

     ''Wahh~She look so pretty eventhough she just wear a simple outfit'' I said In my heart.Suddenly I heard her voice.''Earth to Kai,are you okay?'' asked her while waving her hand. ''Deh?I'm okay~ come on'' I said and grabs her hand.''Goodbye Mrs.Kim, I promise I will send her back before 8 p.m'' I said. ''Deh~just enjoy your date'' said Mrs.Kim while chuckling. ''Umma~'' I heard Yoobin whines at her mom while pouting.

''She looks so cute while pouting, I wish I can kiss those cute lips of her'' I said in my heart while sighing knowing she will be my hyung's wife in a few days.

 


 New Update~ Sorry for my bad grammar *bows*