Comeback Home

♡ Dear My Love ♡

Listen to: 2ne1 - Come back  Home


Kai pov

''Dear passanger,We already landed at our destination'' I heard the announcement.''Finally~'' I said and get up from my seat. I pick up my luggage and head out from the plane.

         

'' Woah~ Such a long time I don't came here '' I said and breathe the fresh air of Seoul.

     Suddenly,I heard my handphone ringing.It's my mom calling me.''Yoboseyo umma'' I said.''Ouh~Jongin-ah,Umma want to tell you that umma can't pick you up at the airport'' said Umma.''Waeyo?Umma I miss you so much'' I said again.''Mianhei~ Umma have to accompany your appa to the company meeting.Umma already asked your hyung to pick you up'' said Umma again.''What?why you asked that cold guy to pick me up? I said while whining.''Jongin!!Don't said like that to your hyung'' yelled umma on the phone.''Arasso.I will wait for him'' replied me while sighing. Aishh~ I can't believe my hyung going to get married with my crush,Yoobin.

    Suho hyung,Yoobin and I were a childhood friends.But when I'm 16,Umma sends me up to Canada to study there.Since that I rarely meet up with Yoobin.I have a crush on her since I'm 10.She always by my side when I'm sad and happy. I can't believe that my Cold-hearted hyung going to get married with her. It should be me getting married with her not my hyung.Humpff~

'' I'm so excited to meet you again Yoobin-ah~Will you remember me?'' I said in my heart.

 

 


    Omoo~ Suho younger brother already come back. Will Yoobin remember Kai or there will be a fight between this Kim brothers? stay tuned~ Plewse do comment about my story.