Him

♡ Dear My Love ♡

                        

listen to: EXO- Moonlight


  ''Joonmyeon-ah wake up~It's already mornings'' I heards my mother knocks my bedroom door.I rubs my eyes and get out from my bed and  get ready to the University.

                                   
     
     ''Aishh~my head really hurts because of last night party''.When I came down from upstairs,I saw my mother were busy preparing breakfast while my father were reading a newspaper.I sat on the chair and eat a piece of sandwich.''Joonmyeon,What are doing last night?Why did you came back home late?''My father asked sternly.''Sorry appa,I was with Chanyeeol at Baekhyun house '' I said to my father.''I'm done eating.I'm going now'' I said to my mother and kiss her cheek.''Take care dear''said umma.''Arasso'' I replied.
     I drove my car to pick up my girlfriend Suzy.Me and her started to dating since last year.She was my junior at University.When I arrive at her apartment,I saw her was waiting for me.She was wearing a really short pant.Many boys at university drooling over her because she always wear y clothes.

                                

    
     ''Mornings baby''she said and kiss me.''Morning''said me.Then I drove her to the university together.When I was driving.Suddenly, I saw Yoobin was running to school.''Probably she is late to school''I thought and continued driving.Yoobin and I used to be bestfriend but since I got myself to the University,I rarely talks with her.Beside I don't want Suzy to get jealous.Mybe she also already had a boyfriend.
     When I arrive at the University. Baekhyun and Chanyeol already waiting for me.''Goodbye baby,See you after class,okay?''said Suzy and kiss my cheek.''Yes''I said and she walks to her class..''Yo hyung~look like someone falling in love''Said baekhyun and greets me.''She looks so y today''said Chanyeol and grins like idiot.''She is my girlfriend,okay?''I said to them.''Someone get jealous,We wont take her from you'' said them then we walks together to the class.