Savior

♡ Dear My Love ♡

 Listen to: VIXX-Super Hero 


Yoobin Pov

    Kai oppa brought me to the mall near Gangnam.He asked me to accompany him buying some present for his mother.While we were shopping at the clothes shop.I saw Suho and his girlfriend were shopping some clothes across us. He looks so handsome eventhough he just wearing a simple outfit but his girlfriend looks a little bit y cause she wears a tight dress.''I guess that why Suho loves her.She totally diferrent from me''I said in my heart while sighing.

     Suddenly,I heard Kai oppa voice.''What are you sighing about,huh?''asked Kai oppa .''No..nothing''I said and smile awkwardly.''Ehh?Is that Suho hyung?but who's that girl?''asked Kai oppa shockly .''That was her girlfriend''I said quietly.Suddenly,Kai oppa grabs my hand and headed out from the mall.''Ehh?where are we going?I thought you wants to buy a present for your umma?'' I asked while pout.''Pfft~There were many shop out there.Let just go somewhere else''said him.''Yahh~Stop pouting before I kiss those cute lips of yours''said him again.''Mwoya?'' I yelled and hits his arm.

'' Thanks Kai oppa for saves me from those hurtful scene'' I said in my heart and smile.

'' I knows you like my hyung, Yoobin-ah. Why can't you see me?'' sigh Kai in his heart.