Wedding Day and His Broken Heart

♡ Dear My Love ♡

 

Listen to: Infinite-Be Back


Yoobin Pov:

''Come on dear~It only 5 minutes left and get ready for receiving a husband'' said umma and I just shook my head.

I took a peak at the hall.There's many people attending my wedding.Most of them are my dad bussiness partner and Mr.Kim family bussiness partner.It make my heart beat faster.I couldn't hide my nervousness.

''Relax Binnie-ah~It gonna be fine'' said umma.

I just nodded.

How can I be relax?Today I'm gonna be someone wife and someone that not love me. *sigh*

The MC announced my arrival.Umma did a ''Hwaiting'' motion.I just chuckled..

My appa offered his arm and I just took his offered.

''Appa~Thanks for everything'' I said to dad as we walked through the hall.

Normal Pov:

The door opened and revealed Yoobin and her dad presence.Yoobin saw her umma,Jongin oppa with his granny,her future in-law,her appa bussiness partner and his friends.Jongin just looked at her sadly.

'' I wish that you're married to me not my hyung'' said Jongin in his heart sadly and sigh.

Suddenly Suho looked at Yoobin and walked towards her.''He looked so good with suit'' said Yoobin in her heart and blushing.

'' Please take care of my daughter.She is a special one to me.I give my resposibility to you now..''said her dad

'' I will..'' said Suho and offered his arm to Yoobin and she slid her arm to his.

Yoobin and Suho walked through the hall with linking arm.Both of them arrived at the receptionist and the wedding began.(I'll escape the vow since I don't know about it)

''You may kiss the bride''

Yoobin just gulped hearing ''kiss'' word

Suho and Yoobin turned her body and now they are facing to each other.

Suho leaned toward Yoobin's face and kiss on her lips with a cold looked.

The crowd started to cheer up.

During the kiss scene,Jongin quickly get out from the church beacuse he can't bear up to see the girl that he loves kissing with someone else.

.