New classmate

♡ Dear My Love ♡

 

 Listen to: EXO- Lucky 


Yoobin Pov

     When we arrived at school, We quickly go to our locker and pick up our books.When we was on our way to the classroom, I saw a boy at the school office. He looks so handsome. Then he saw me looking at him.I quickly turn my head to the other direction.''Binnie-ah why your face looks so red?'' asked Simie.''Yah!!are you blushing?'' asked Zana.''Mwoya~What with guys today'' I said to them and quickly walks to the classroom.''Yahh~Wait for us.Let's walk to the classroom together''said Zana and dragged Simie with her.When we arrived at the classroom, We heard the students chattering about a new student.Suddenly the classroom door open revealing a boy next to Kris saengsongim.     

''Omoo~That boy?So he is our new classmate'' I said in low voice.

''Okay everyone,Please calm down and today we have a new student in our class and Please introduce yourself'' said Kris saengsongnim.

''Annyeonghaseyo~My name is Luhan.I just moved out from China.Please take care of me.'' said the new student and bows.

                                  

 

     Then I heard the girls fangirlling over him.''Okay~You can sits next to Yoobin'' said Kris saengsongnim.''Saem~Can he sit next to me?''asked Sera cutely.''What a fake'' I said in my heart.''No~Then if he sit next to you,Naeun going to sit where?''asked Kris saengsongnim.''Humpf~''said Sera.''Okay class!Please open textbook page 60.Please read and after this I will ask guys a question.I'm going to the school office for a while''said Kris saensongnim.

''Hi~ Nice to meet you'' said Luhan

''yeah...nice to meet you too'' Replied me

Then I heard Yoobin and Zana voice talking with Luhan.

''Hi~Myname is Zana and she is Simie'' said Zana and point her finger towards Simie.

Then we continued reading the textbook until Kris saengsongnim return back to the class.

''Today I got a new friend '' I said in my heart