2

Brat idol, sehun.

You took another cab since you have too much to carry for a petite like you.

When you finally arrived your destination, you couldn't believe your eyes. You have thought that you would never see him again and even if you did saw him, you would just ignore his presense. And so you did.

" Hey are you just gonna walk away from me like that? " Sehun spoke as he chased after you when you walked past him as if he was invisible.

" You do realise that your carrier is much lighter now right. " Sehun continued as you didn't speak a word. However, as soon as he finished that sentence, you immediately check your carrier and to your surprise, your milk was gone. But how... You turned to face him to realise that he has held it up in his hand.

" Hmph, only milk could make you react to my presence, " Sehun said and pouted.

" Give that back! " You spoke.

" How bout a no. " Sehun stuck his tongue out.

* Jaemin, relax. Just let it go, let it go, don't fight with him anymore. * You thought to yourself and calm yourself down before turning around and walking off.

Shocked by your reaction, sehun immediately ran infront of you and stopped you from entering the building.

A sudden thought then hit you.

" Wait, how did you even know where I stayed? " You questioned.

" I have my ways, " sehun winked. Actually, it was because you told the taxi driver your address and sehun told the driver to let him off here.

" Oh my god you stalker. What do you want?! " You spoke in an annoyed tone and sehun smiled.

* Fxxk, what did I do wrong to have such a cute yet bratty boy standing infront of me, not to mention he's super hot and one of the member of exo... * you thought as you felt your face burning up. Not sure if it's because of sehun or you're just pissed, and you believed it's the latter.

" Earlier, I wanted to know your name. Now, I want your name and your number. "

Not wanting to harass you any further, you gave in.

" Han jae min huh. What a nice name. Hi, I'm oh sehun. " Sehun formally introduced himself.

* What the fxxk is going on... * You thought.

" Ofcourse I know you... " Suddenly, sehun's phone rang and he had to leave as apparently, his hyungs are rushing him home so that they could prepare dinner.

" Do you want to come? " Sehun asked you after putting down his phone.

 

[ Short chapter. Please do comment and subscibe. :) ]