9 THE END

Brat idol, sehun.

" Here, take a seat first, I'll go get the first aid box, " the manager said as he left the room. 

You looked around you before attending to your scraped knee which was bleeding profusely. You winced a little as you adjusted in your seat. Just then, the door swing opened. A chocolate bottle was then shoved in front of you and you thought it was the manager offering you a drink. You thanked him without looking up as your knee kept bleeding. 

" Yah! " 

Startled by the voice, you immediately shot up. 

" S-sehun? " You blinked as he walked towards you and gave you the milk bottle.

" That's oppa for you. " He replied.

" B-But... W-where's your manager?" You asked in confusion.

" Somewhere, " Sehun replied nonchalently, " Now, what happened? " 

" H-huh? " You were still shocked and you find it weird to see sehun infront of you after a week. Sehun then eye to your knee.

" A-ah, ... u-uhh, I fell. " You said as you rubbed your nape. 

" I can see that you fell for me... Anyway, stay here and don't move alright, it may be sting awhile though, " sehun said as he pulled out your leg before applying ointment. 

" What abou- ouchhh... "

" Relax... " Sehun said while attentively helping you with your scraped knee. 

" You don't have to go practice? " You asked while trying not to wince.

" I have to, afterwards. "

" Then why did you come? " You asked and sehun stopped his work and looked up into your eyes.

" Because you're hurt, " Sehun bit his lips before saying, " and it pains me. " 

" Do you really care? " 

" W-what do you mean? Ofcourse I care!" 

"Then why didn't you call or text me after that day? You have my number don't you? " 

" Ahh, " sehun rubbed his nape before changing the subject, " So does that make you miss me more? Did my plan work? " He muttured the last sentence. 

" Y-yes, " you answered shyly. " W-wait, what do you mean plan? " 

" Ahh... about that... it's actually... baekhyun's idea! He told me to play hard to get and make you wait so that you will realise that you like me. And it actually works. So... do you like me? " sehun wiggled his eyebrows. 

" Shut up. " you  punched lightly at sehun before bringing him in for a kiss by pulling his shirt. 

Although sehun was stunned for a minute, he didn't break away. Instead, he held you closer and you wrapped his hands around your waist. 

Finally, both of you broke the kiss after a minute or two.

" That's a yes right? " sehun smirked. 

" Yes yes yes. " You said while rolling your eyes and sehun gave you a quick peck on your cheeks before attending to your knee again.

- THE END - 

[ Tadah. That's the end of the story. Thanks for reading! Please comment and share with me your views on the story and if there are people requesting for a sequel, I may consider. Anyway, be sure to check out other fanfics I've written. :D ]