10 EPILOGUE :x

Brat idol, sehun.

" EXO! EXO! EXO! EXO! EXO! ... " And it kept echoing throughout the whole stadium. 

" Hey, who's your bias? " Someone asked you. 

" Uhh... sehun oppa, " you smiled as you answered, " who's yours? " 

" Oh please, Sehun oppa is my bias! Wait, he isn't just my bias, he is mine, so back off ok. " The girl spat before returning to cheer on exo.

* Oh please, that should be my line. * You thought as you rolled your eyes.

Finally, the concert is starting and the crowd went wild as soon as exo takes the stage.

----------

After three hours, the concert has come to an end and it was wrapped up successfully. However, you're not pleased.

----------

" Babe, why don't you talk to me, " sehun said as he hold on to your wrist. You let go of his hand and took out your handphone, typing away.

Message: 

' I see you had fun on stage huh. y dance with a fan?! And it's that particular fan! You do know that I'm there right? '

You shoved the screen into his face and sehun was speechless.

" Uhh... w-what do you mean by 'that particular fan' ? And plus, it's my job, " Sehun said as he held onto you again. Once again, you pulled away before typing.

Message:

' Your job includes having girls touched your bare body for 24 seconds? Wow. ' You rolled your eyes.

" Ohh, so someone's jealous, " Sehun smirked and you began typing.

' Please I'm not- ' 

" What do you say if I make it up for you by performing a solo concert. Not only you're my fan, you can also be my stylist and coordinator, " Sehun whispered into your ear. 

" YAH! " You finally spoke and before anything else, sehun pulled you in for a kiss. Despite pounding hard on sehun, you soon found yourself enjoying the kiss.

A sudden realization then hit you when suho spoke.

" Kids, if you want to do this, please go somewhere private. Don't do it in the make-up room, " he spoke while others were recording the scene before them. 

 And despite pulling away, sehun kept you from moving by holding on to you until finally he whispered, " time, 9pm, location, my dorm, duration, how long you can last. " 

With that, he winked and went to remove his make-up. 

 

[It's been a while, and I apologize for the ty sequel. What happens during the " concert " at the dorm, you can go imagine yourself. ;) And that's it for the story! Thanks for reading and please do subscribe and comment so that I know people are reading this and I can also improve. :)]