7

Brat idol, sehun.

After the meal, you thought it's time for you to leave. 

" You could stay longer you know, " sehun pleaded for you not go. 

" Yeah, one more night wouldn't hurt right? Maybe it will though, who knows, " baekhyun chirped. 

" Yah hyung! " Sehun shouted before turning to you and said, " But really, one more night? " 

" I have to go. " 

" Then I'll go with you. " 

" But-, wait, why? " 

" Just because. "

" That doesn't make any sense. " 

" Let's just go shall we. " Sehun winked. And with that, you two left the dorm.

----------

In the carpark:

" It's ok, the fans can't follow us here. " Sehun said as he linked arms with you.

" Regardless, let's stay away from one another until we leave the builiding. " You said while pushing him away. 

---------

" Thanks manager hyung, " sehun thanked his manager as both you and him got off the car. 

---------

" Damn. I've forgotten to tell you that both my sister and mum are at home... " You said upon reaching your doorstep. 

" Oh, so we're advancing quite fast huh, meeting the family already, " Sehun joked, " aren't you being desperate? " 

You rolled your eyes at him and told him, " I swear you're annoying. " 

" And cute, " sehun pouted, " and hot, " he winked, " you just can't deny. " 

* Fxxk my life. * was all you could think before opening your door.

---------

" Mum, I'm homed, and I brought someone, " you shouted before turning to sehun, " umm, just to tell you that my sister is a little crazy about- " 

" Yah! Why didn't you come home last night, mum is- " your sister, jaera said as she walked out of her bedroom and as soon as she saw sehun, she went, hmm, crazy. 

" OH-EM-GEE. " She just stood there, shocked before you came back into senses. " OH SEHUN? THE OH SEHUN? SEHUN OPPA! " 

" Yah, calm down! " you said as you tried pulling jaera off sehun. Apparently that girl has wrapped her hands around sehun. And finally your mum came out of the kitchen as she heard the noise coming from the living room. " What's going on?! " your mum yelled. And you felt like facepalming yourself.

" H-hi... ? " Sehun greeted.

---------

* What did I do to deserve this? * You thought as you sat still while watching both your mum and your sister get mesmerised by sehun. 

" Woah, you're good looking. " Your mum said to sehun as she continued to monitor sehun's body.

" Woah, you're flawless. " Your sister said.

" Well, t-thanks. " Sehun accepted the compliments and shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

" Umm, guys, you know what, I'll just take him into my room, " you said as you stood up pulling sehun along with you and this disappoint your mum and your sister.

--------

You quickly led sehun into your bedroom (also jaera's) and closed the door behind you.

" I'm sorry, for that. " 

" Don't have to say sorry, I like your family. Maybe we'll get close in the future, who knows. " Sehun winked.

" C-can you stop doing that? " You said while blushing.

" Oh, you seem to like it though, " -wink- , -wink-, -wink- .

* I hate you. * you thought as you fanned yourself to cool down.

" I'm just kidding ok, " with that, sehun winked once more. 

Suddenly, the door swing opened and jaera just entered and stood near the door. 

" Umm... " you said as you watched what your sister was doing.

" What? " 

" Why are you here... " you trailed.

" This is my room too you know, " jaera glared at you before scooting near sehun. 

" This is my bed you're sitting on, do you... want to lie down for a bit? " Jaera winked and you know you can't take it anymore. 

" Yah! Out you go, " you said as you dragged her out of the room while sehun just laugh at your reaction.

" What are you laughing at! " you frowned. Sehun then walked towards you locked the door behind you. 

" W-what are you doing? " 

" What do you think I'm doing? " Sehun smirked as he placed his hands between your head. 

" Go away! " With that, you kicked sehun in his groin. 

" FXXK! " Sehun cursed. " Why did you do that?! " 

" Oh my, I'm really sorry! But you-you- " 

" There was something on your hair and I was about to get it off! "

" Oh my god, I'm really sorry! " You really felt bad for kicking hard in his groin and you apologised sincerely and sehun softens. 

---------

[ I think I'm gonna finish the story soon, maybe in less than 1 chapter since holiday is ending and school is about to reopen. Stay with me until then! Please continue to comment and subscibe. Thanks for reading! ]