4

Brat idol, sehun.

It has only been 15 minutes since you stepped into the dorm and you felt like leaving already. You just feel out of place. Sehun went to help out in preparing dinner along with suho, d.o and baekhyun, leaving you with chanyeol and kai. And even if baekhyun may be a nuisance and a burden in the kitchen, sehun just have find some ways to distance him from you.

Jae Min's POV:

" So, how did you two meet? " Chanyeol asked.

" Uhh, we met at the supermarket, " you answered.

" More details please, " both kai and chanyeol pleaded. 

" Uhh, it's kinda weird. We kinda fought over a bottle of milk and that's how we met. " 

Chanyeol gasped upon your answer, " Woah, so was it love at first sight?! "

* LOVE?! This conversation is getting out of hand... *

" Uhh, I don't th- " before you could say that it wasn't love, the brat came out of the kitchen and finished up the sentence for you.

" Well ofcourse. No one could resist the temptation of oh sehun, " Sehun smirked and came to sit next to you. 

* My foot. * You thought as you glared at sehun from the corner of your eye.

" It really isnt- " You tried to deny but was once again cut, this time by suho. 

" Dinner's served, " Suho shouted and everyone went towards the dining table.

As baekhyun came to take his seat next to you, sehun immediately raced forward and beat him to it by putting his down on the chair. 

" Hyung, there's seat there, " Sehun said as he pointed to the furthest chair at the corner of the table, far away from you. 

* But I want to sit next to baekhyun... * You thought as you pouted and glared at sehun which sehun then smiled cutely.

Once everyone settled down in their seats, suho then apologised for the food served as sehun didn't get to do any grocery shopping and hence, they have to use those packets of ramen and eggs that you bought.

As everyone began to eat, they were also interested to find out more about you and sehun. They asked questions which were answered mostly by sehun. And now to the members, it seems like you're the one who kept on clinging onto sehun. Which, shouldn't be the case. You just kept glaring at sehun and rolling your eyes since you doesn't have a say in anything as sehun beats you to it. 

Until... 

" Yah, why do you keep answering. It's too much of a  bias opinion. I want to hear more from jae min's point of view, " somebody said. 

" Well thank you baek hyun ssi - " 

" Call me oppa, " baekhyun said as he winked. 

" Yeah oppa, " you said as your cheeks flushed red.

* She doesn't even call me ' oppa ' ... * A sense of jealousy rose in sehun. 

And for the rest of the dinner, sehun was unusually quiet. Even when somebody made a joke, sehun had his :| face on. And you started to worry. 

" Yah, " you purposely called to sehun. 

-no response- And somehow you felt empty but there's nothing you can do. 

---------

Finally the dinner ended and you thanked everyone for the dinner. But just before you leave, suho's phone rang and as it showed the caller ID of the manager's, everyone scooted closer to the phone.

---------

" So what now... " Suho said as he looked through the window. There's a large crowd of fans surrounding the building, but because of security, they couldn't barge in which was a fortunate. 

" It seems like rumours began to spread when a few fans recognised you and sehun coming into the buidling together earlier. There are even pictures. And even if sehun did cover part of his face, it is too secretive that they know it's you. And with your hands wrapped around jae min's, seems like its difficult for us to keep this a secret. " Suho explained the situation to everyone, sehun in particular.

" Wait. What's the secret. What are we hiding? " you asked in confusion. 

" Oh, that you and sehun are a couple and that you two are dating. But don't worry, we will get out of this mess. " Suho answered. 

* Couple? Are we even official? Did I agree to this...? * You thought. 

" For tonight, it's best that you spent your night here, jae min. " Suho said.

" O-oh, I understand. I'm really sorry if I did impose on you guys. " You apologised and the rest wave a ' it's ok'.

" You can take mine and sehun's room. "

" But how could I even- " You tried to persuade them into letting you take the couch but you being a girl, how could they possibly. 

" Uhh... " you frowned.

" Is something wrong? " suho asked. 

" I can't sleep alone... " you said as you looked down in embarrassment. A 18 year old girl couldn't sleep by her own? It's time to grow up. 

" O-oh. Then sehun could join you, at least until you're asleep? " Suho said as he turned to look at sehun. 

" I guess so... if he doesn't mind. " You said, still not looking up.

" Alright then it's finalized. And since it's still early, movie night? " Suho asked everyone which everyone agreed. 

----------- 

Baekhyun took out his pillows and blankets and lay it on the floor, then patting the space beside him to 'invite' you over to join him. As you find no harm in doing so, you didnt reject his offer but was stopped when sehun took you by the wrist and led you to sit beside him on the couch. You were apologetic so Baekhyun then wave nevermind and asked chanyeol to join him. On the other hand, kai and d.o sat on the other side of the floor while suho shared the couch with you and sehun. 

----------

Halfway through the movie, you could see that both baekhyun and chanyeol were already in their dreamland as they hugged one another. And kaisoo weren't even there. And it seems like suho was the only one watching the movie-since he picked the movie himself. And no wonder no one showed interest in the movie - it's a boring war film. 

You looked over sehun and was surprised as he's still conscious. Not only that, he was also paying attention to the movie. 

Sehun's POV:

* I can't take this no more. Jae min your legs kept brushing against mine and your hair kept tickling my neck. Urgh, must ignore her. Why are you doing this to me jae min. Fxxk. She's looking over now, pretend to watch the movie. * 

----------