8

Brat idol, sehun.

There is an awkward silence in the room between you and sehun after the incident. And finally, Sehun decided to break the silence. 

" Why do you keep pushing me away? " Sehun asked. 

Startled, you didn't know what to say.

" I like you, really, " Sehun looked at you then returned to looking at the floor before speaking, " I know we just met yesterday but I seem to really like you. No one has ever made me feel like this before. I was attracted to you as soon as you yelled at me yesterday at the supermarket. It's funny how we fought over chocolate milk, " sehun chuckled sadly, " but if you can't accept me, then it's ok. " 

After waiting for a few seconds, sehun just left since you didn't say anything. All you did was sitting on the bed while staring at the door, hoping that it will swing open.

" Hmm, where's unnie? " Jaera asked when sehun stepped out of the room without you.

" A-ah, she's inside. I think I should leave, " sehun replied awkwardly. 

Having sensed something wrong, jaera just sent sehun off without mentioning you. 

---------

It has only been 3 hours since sehun left and you felt empty already. 

* What's wrong with me... * you sighed. * I wonder if he's back at his dorm... * 

--------

7 hours after sehun left:

" Urgh," you groaned, * he should at least text me if he has returned to his dorm. *

--------

Even while sleeping, you can't help but think of what sehun said earlier. 

* I like you, really. * You thought as a your lips curved upwards but soon you found yourself frowning. * I'm missing you already. *

* What's the use of having my number if you don't contact me... * you thought as tears start to fall and you cried to sleep.

---------

" Unnie, is sehun oppa not coming over? " Jaera asked.

" H-huh? Why did you ask? " You replied.

" It's been 1 week! Did you quarrel with my bias the previous time when he was here? " 

" Jaera, it's not like that- " 

" That what is it? You better bring him back I'm telling you. "

" That's what I want too... " You muttered.

" Then go! " Jaera dragged you out of the house while you were having your breakfast.

--------

Jaemin's POV:

* How do I even... I can't possibly go to the dorm... the security might think I'm a fan or something... damn. I should have accepted him. * You thought while your legs carry you to wherever. And somehow, you found yourself at the supermarket. 

" I met you here... " you trailed while standing infront of the shelf of the chocolate milk. Coincidently, there was only one last chocolate milk on the shelf. 

" Is this deja vu? " You asked to no one in particular. * How I hope so... so that I could say yes if you confessed to me. * 

Suddenly, a pair of hands reached out from beside you. 

" Sehun? " You immediately turned to the person.

" I-I'm sorry, you got the wrong person, " the man apologised and you bowed and apologised too. 

Before he walked away, he handed you over the milk bottle. 

" W-wh- " 

" I see that you're trying to reach for this ealier on, so, take it. " The man said and smiled before walking away.

---------

Jaemin's POV:

* So what should I do with th- * your thoughts were interrupted when a bunch of girls bumped into you. You felt bad for eavesdropping into their conversation but you immediately perk up upon hearing ' exo k... sehun oppa... sm building... ' 

* I got it! * You followed the bunch of girls and eventually you're led to sm building. 

* Wow, there's so many fans here... * you thought as you look around you. The place is filled with fans. 

" E-excuse me, are you all waiting for exo? " You asked timidly to one of the fans there.

" Ofcourse, what do you think we're here for? " The girl then rolled her eyes on you and you thought that it was rude. 

 Suddenly, you hear the fans around you started to scream and cheer and you knew that exo k is here. You tried to make yourself known while shouting the members name to get attention but you know it wasn't working especially if you're at the back row. 

You tried making your way to the front by pushing around, not caring if you're gonna get hurt or not. However, Exo doesn't seem to see you among the fans and plus, they hurriedly made their way into the builiding. 

* Where is sehun... * you thought as you're sure he haven't leave the van. Just then, sehun came out of the van and you pushed yourself to get into the front row with all your strength and unfortunately, you fell flat on the ground, breaking the milk bottle. * Fxxk. It's all gone now. * 

---------

Sehun's POV: 

* I feel so loved yet empty at the same time... oh well, training! * Sehun thought as he made his way into the building. However, something, or someone caught his attention. And as soon as he turned his head around to see what's going on, he saw you on the ground, trying to help yourself up. However, he can't possibly go help you up since manager hyung was urging him to get into the building. 

---------

Finally, there were lesser fans around and you could barely find a place to take a sit since both of your knee were scraped. 

" Jae min right? " You looked up to see who was calling your name.

" Y-you're? " You know you knew the person but you just couldn't recall where you saw him.

" I'm exo-k's manager, " oh, and that clicks, you know you saw him somewhere before, and that is, in the car. 

" Uhh, I think you should come in for first aid, " he said as he led you into sm building. 

--------

 [And I thought that this would be the last chapter. Next chapter would be the last, most probably. Since I'm in a hurry to end it so that I wouldn't get distracted between school and this. Oh well. Anw, if anyone would like to follow me on twitter, find me: @xoexoxo88 I tweet/spazz anything that is related to kpop, not only exo, so yeah. Come be friends with me :D]