3

Brat idol, sehun.

You remember rejecting sehun's offer but somehow you found yourself sitting in the cab on the way to exo-k's dorm.

Flashback:

" Do you want to come? " 

" No it's ok, " you rejected. 

" I don't take no as an answer though, let's go. " Sehun said as he reached out to grab you by the wrist. 

" W-what... " With that, sehun managed to bring you here. 

- End of flashback - 

" Yah! Do you bring girls you barely know or met just 3 hours ago to the dorm? And also by bribery, using the bottle of milk that was mine. " 

" Uhh... yea - no. You're the first... " Sehun said as he turned to look at you and smiled. 

" W-woah, I-I see. " At this point of time, you could feel your cheeks burning up, partly because of sehun's answer and the way he looked at you. 

" First to being bribed by a bottle of milk, " Sehun joked before continuing, " So, who do you like best in exo huh. " 

You didn't answer sehun's question but instead, you started screaming in your head " Oh my god, is baekhyun gonna be there? "

" W-what, I'm asking you a question here... " 

" O-M-G-O-M-G, I'm gonna meet baekhyun, I can't.. I need to chill, relax jae min realax, " you started fan girling at the thought of meeting baekhyun.

Sehun rolled his eyes and pouted, looking away from you, out of the window. 

* Baekhyun hyung huh... I'm gonna show you what he is really like and make you change your impression of him. * Sehun thought. 

After spazzing for whole 5 minutes, you then realised you're the only one making all the noise. 

" Yah! " You called out to sehun and he continued to look outside. 

" Yah oh sehun! " 

- still no response - 

You then thought of something that might catch his attention. You then took out the bottle of milk sehun handed to you earlier and held it infront of his face. 

* Do you think I would get swayed by this... pssh. * Sehun thought to himself.

" Yah! Are you jealous? " You taunt him.

" Yes! Now give me this, " with that being said, sehun snatched the milk bottle from you and drank it in one shot. 

* D-did he really like me? * That's all you could think about in the journey to the dorm. 

--------

When you and sehun got off the taxi to get into the building, you noticed there is quite a number of girls outside the building. 

While you walked into the building, sehun tried to cover you so as to not let your face be seen while he himself kept looking onto the ground. And luckily, no one seem to recognised sehun and make a scene. 

--------

" I can't believe I'm standing right infront of exo-k's dorm right now. What should I do? Do I look weird? Do I look ok? Damn, I should have worn a dress instead - " you kept talking to yourself as you're very nervous and didn't realise that sehun was already knocking on the door. 

5 seconds later, you could hear voices from the inside yelling " coming. "

" You, stop calling me ' yah ' understand, call me oppa. For every time you call 'yah', you'll get a piece of me," Sehun said as he smirked.

And before you could reply, the door just swings open, revealing ' a ' chanyeol. 

" Sehun-ah you're - oh, you brought someone, " Chanyeol said as he greeted you.

" She's jae min and she's my girlfriend, " sehun announced and both you and chanyeol were shocked by what he had said.

" I-I'm just a friend, I guess. " You replied while glaring at sehun.

" Well, she's a girl and she's my friend so she's my girlfriend, " Sehun winked at you before gesturing you to step into the dorm.

" Ah, I see, umm, give me a minute, " chanyeol said as he pulled sehun aside.

" Is she, 'the one'? " Chanyeol asked sehun.

" Well, I'm really attracted to her, " sehun said as he rubbed his nape. 

" You better tell us the whole story later, " chanyeol smirked and turned away before welcoming you into the dorm.

-------- 

" Hey guys, get dressed, we have a guest, " Chanyeol shouted as he walked into living room.

" W-what? " A topless kai questioned as he came out of the living room only to see a girl in the dorm. " Oh ! " He quickly bowed and ran into the room to put on a shirt.

* Well, that's awkward... * You thought as you stood rooted on the ground. 

" Yah what - " before you could finish your sentence, sehun kissed you on your cheek abruptly. 

" What was that ?! " You almost screamed but tone down abit as the members are still dressing up.

" I said you'll get a piece of me when you ' yah ' me right, " sehun gave you his eye smile and immediately, you covered your face to hide your flushed cheeks. 

---------

[ Yayy cause my tests are over which mean HOLIDAY :DDD But damn cause of the pile of projects to be completed during the hol...  Anyway, just wanna ask if you guys prefer short updates frequently or long ones but not as frequent, please comment and I'll see what I'll do. :) ]