5

Brat idol, sehun.

-poke- You poked sehun in his arm before telling him that you're feeling tired so you will go to bed first and wished suho good night before making your way to the room.

" Yah, aren't you gonna go accompany her. Lend her your shirt too, not sure if it's uncomfortable sleeping in her outfit, " Suho said to sehun while his eyes were still focused on the movie.

--------

" I'm sorry but we don't have beds... yet, " Sehun said as he rubbed his nape. " Manager hyung told us that we'll move to a bigger dorm where there will be beds when exo-m comes back from the promotion in china. " You nodded in understanding and helped to move the mattresses as they were leaning against the wall. 

After laying the mattresses beside one another, you realised there isn't any gap at all. But oh well, sehun is just accompanying you until you fall asleep.

" Do you want to change into something more comfortable? I have my t-shirt if you don't mind, " Sehun said as he handed you a t-shirt from his cupboard. 

" I-it's ok. " You rejected his offer.

" Just take it and go change. " Sehun said as he pulled your hand out and handed you the shirt. 

" ... t-thanks. " You thanked him and went to go change. 

--------

Sehun was just lying on the mattress and staring into space while waiting for you. When you're done changing, you returned to the room and as you stepped into room, sehun immediately turned to look at you. You bit your lips as you're feeling shy and you have no idea how hard is sehun going through right now. 

* That shirt looks way too big for her. She looks so cute yet so hot. God dammit, her milky skin is exposed. Damn, what am I thinking. Fxxk. * Sehun thought as he scanned you. 

" Uhh ... the shirt is kinda big so it's like a dress for me... " you said after realizing that sehun is staring at you. 

" I should turn off the light right, " you asked as you stood next to the switch and switched it off after sehun nodded. You then made your way to the mattress. 

" So... good night. " you said, breaking the awkward silence and turned away from sehun. 

" How do I know if you're sleeping already if you're facing that way? " Sehun finally spoke. 

You turned around to reply him but was shocked as you realized you're super close to him. You swallowed hard before saying something but your words don't seem to form the sentence you had in mind. And since you really didn't give a reply, sehun sat up and pinned you down in which you could feel sehun's breath ticking your skin. 

" Why not we don't go to sleep and we could do something else? " you could see sehun smirked despite the total darkness in the room. 

* Oh my god. Is he thinking about ... no way ... but it seems like it ... noo god if it is, it's gonna be my first but if he's that hot ahh I don't know anymore. * You thought as you just closed your eyes, waiting for sehun to make a move.

You then heard sehun chucking on the side and so you opened your eyes. 

" W-what? " You sat up and asked in confusion. 

Sehun stopped laughing before smirking"  What are you thinking huh. "

" I-I thought y-you ... " 

" Oh my. Are you thinking of... oh how erted are you. I was thinking that we could stay up and talk though. But if you're thinking about that ... "  sehun spoke as he inched closer to you. 

" Go away! " You shouted in embarrassment and turned away so as to not face him. 

* Damn. How am I gonna face him now. this. * 

" Alright I'm just kidding. Relax... " 

* How do I relax - * You stopped in your thoughts as you felt someone pressing his lips onto your temple and then wishing you good night. 

" D-did I give you permission to do that? " You said, still not facing sehun. 

" Do not think that I'll let that ' yah ' while dining slip. Have a good night sleep babe. " Sehun said as he stood up and walked towards the door. 

" W-where are you going? " you quickly asked before he leave. 

" I don't think you could sleep if I'm around huh. " 

" ... stay... " you said as you really needed company. 

* How could I say no. * sehun thought. 

" Umm, beg me and call me oppa and I'll consider. " 

* fxxk you oh se hun. * you thought.  

" I'm leaving... " Sehun taunt. 

" ... p-please stay, o-oppa, " you forced yourself to say it. 

" Hmm, even though it sounded like you're forced to say it, " * YOU DID FORCED ME * , " I'll stay cause you tried. " sehun smiled and returned to the mattress. 

---------

 [ And so I decided to update as soon as I woke up in my bed. GUESS WHO GOT SEHUN'S PHOTO CARD FOR OVERDOSE ;) Anyway, not sure if I'm gonna update soon this time cause sch is starting and I have to clear homeworks and projects. So until next time, please continue to love semin / jaehun and subscribe, comment, upvote. :D ]