6

Brat idol, sehun.

Jaemin's POV:

The next morning, you found yourself waking up in sehun's embrace. For a second, you got shocked as you clearly remembered putting a basin of water between the two of you. So if any of you cross the imaginary line, one will be drenched and eventually wake up. You immediately checked your dressing in case something happened while you were asleep.

*Phew, nothing is gone.* You thought.

As you didn't want to wake sehun up seeing that he was still sleeping soundly and that you didn't mind being in sehun's embrace, you then lay on the bed, making no move at all. Your eyes then wandered around the room then to the ceiling then to the person sleeping beside you. 

" Yah, " you called out, but in a softer voice. 

-no response- You smiled.

You started to stare at sehun's flawless face. 

" Thick eyebrows, like a worm.... such perfect nose... woah is this nose even real... kissable lips... " 

* Fxxk. Did I just say that out loud? * You thought as you quickly covered your mouth. You even stopped breathing for a while.

"Y-yah, still asleep? " you asked  as you started waving your hands infront of sehun's face. * No response, that's good then, for a second I was afraid that- * Suddenly, you felt the embrace even tighter such that you're even closer to sehun. 

His face was just inches away. All you could do was just stare at his face and when he started smirking, you got shocked and tried pushing him away. Sehun then opened his eyes. 

" Had a good time staring at my face? " Sehun taunt. 

" W-w-who would want to look at you? " you started to stutter.

" Hmm let's see, thick eyebrows, perfect nose, and what? Kissable lips? " Sehun smirked. 

" Y-you're n-not sleeping? " You could feel your face burning up as you continued to talk to sehun.

" I was awake even before you woke up. " Sehun winked. 

" Then why did you not react when I called you?! " 

" Hmm, did you called my name, or did you ' yah ' me again? " 

You're at a loss of words as you realised sehun has the upper hand. 

" Urghhh! " Thats all you could say before sitting up and leaving the room to go wash up. And sehun could just laugh at your reactions. * Cute. * He thought. 

----------

" Good morning jae min, " Suho greeted as you came out of the wash room and you greeted him back. 

" Uhh. By any chance, did sehun slept with you yesterday?... I meant literally. " 

Before you could answer, noises/ cheers could be heard. 

" Woah, so how was it. I didn't expect you two to be that fast. " Chanyeol said as he wiggled his eyebrows. 

" Wha-" Before you could even make sense of the situation, baekhyun chirped in, " Wait, isn't this sehun's tee? Oh my, maknae sure is grown up. " And he pretended that he was tearing up. 

" Oh my gosh... " You groaned and rolled your eyes and walked away. 

" She didn't even deny. Whootsss ! This calls for a celebration! " Both baekhyun and chanyeol cheered and suho just shakes his head. 

----------

" Good morning, D.O sshi. " You greeted as you walked into he kitchen. Somehow after the night, you felt comfortable around the house such that you don't need sehun to be with you all the time. 

" Oh, good morning jaemin, you could call me oppa, well you should call me oppa. " D.O said while preparing breakfast. 

" Alright then, d.o oppa, what are you preparing now? Do you need a hand? " You asked. 

" Umm, it's gonna be done soon, could you help me get the boys? Thanks. " 

-----------

You were sitting at the table having your breakfast with the boys. Throughout the whole meal, baekhyun and chanyeol kept teasing you and sehun about the issue of sleeping together. Until finally, you got your chance to speak and clear up the misunderstanding where they started to jeer instead. 

" Sehun-ah! Man up abit! " : Chanyeol

" You had your chance but you blew it. " : Baekhyun

" It's such a waste. " : Kai

" Maybe next time. " : D.O

" Yah yah yah! Mind what you say. I apologise on their behalf and sehun, you and me need to talk. " : Suho

Sehun just nodded and kept looking at his food. 

" Aww, sehun's blushing! " Baekhyun pointed out and sehun immediately glared at him and he stopped. You looked to sehun's direction (he was beside you), and indeed, his face was flushed red. 

" Stop laughing and stop looking at me! " Sehun said as he felt stares and everyone went back to eating.