1

Brat idol, sehun.

Jaemin's POV:

* Almost there... * you thought as you tiptoed and reached for the last bottle of chocolate milk on the shelf. * Time like this I hate to be short. *

---------

Sehun's POV:

Hoodie, mask, head hanging low and earpiece in one ear, sehun moved around the supermarket in a low profile while shopping for groceries. * Being the maknae in a 12 boys group sure is hard. * Having sudden cravings for chocolate milk, sehun walked to the section where milk were located.

--------

Jaemin's POV:

* Urghh * you groaned inwardly and took a second to rest her sole as it's starting to get numb from the tiptoe-ing. After which, you retorted to jump and reach for the milk. Still not helping. Just then, you saw someone walking towards from the corner of your eye and so you stopped your actions.

--------

Sehun's POV:

* Milk milk milk milk. * Is all sehun could think about. He walked towards you, and reached for the last bottle of chocolate milk.

-------

Jaemin's POV:

* Such a gentleman. * You thought as you stood aside, thinking that the gentleman was helping you to get the last bottle. You scanned the body of the man and thought that he was perfect and started to let your imagination went wild. * Is this how love blossoms... * You became excited at the thought of it.

" T-thank - " Before you could finish your sentence, you looked at the " gentleman " as he turned around and went away.

Finally understanding the situation, you got very pissed as you're on your period and girls and their pms... You get what you want.

" Yah! " You shouted, not caring if others were watching and the " gentleman " stopped and turned around. You walked towards him and started fighting for the milk.

" I suppose that's mine. " You said while pointing to the bottle of milk the man is carrying.

The man then removed his mask and immediately, you recognised it's the OH SEHUN from EXO, the hottest boy group right now.

" Y-you-you're - " You started to stutter.

" Yes, I'm sehun, " Sehun smirked before continuing, " Do you want a picture or an autograph? Make it quick, I'm a busy person. "

With that, you're brought back to earth as you remembered what's your goal - milk.

You scoffed at him and rolled your eyes before saying, " None of that from you but THAT. "

" Oh this? " Sehun held up the milk bottle up high while speaking, " I'm sorry but I got that first and that's the last bottle so yeah. "

" Oh, I'm sorry but I got my eyes on that even before you arrived so that should be mine. " You attempted to get the bottle from sehun before he raised it up in the air.

" Well, try to get this then. " Sehun smirked and you got further pissed but a sudden thought came to you. 

You smirked and sehun was knitted his eyebrows in confusion. 

Just when he was still wondering what's with you, you started shouting " OH MY GOD IT'S OH SEHUN! SEHUN FROM EXO! OMG IT'S - " 

Your words were cut of by sehun covering your mouth. 

" S-stop it! " 

Many people came crowding around to find where the voice was coming from and also sehun and he had no choice but to leave the supermarket. 

" You. I'll remember you, " Sehun said before leaving. 

With that, you got your bottle of milk. 

" What's mine, is mine. " You said to no one in particular. You then proceded to pay for your items. 

---------

Finish with your grocery shopping, you then went outside to wait for a taxi. 

After few minutes, a taxi came and you boarded it. Still packing your stuff on the seat, a man suddenly barged in which startled you.

" What the fxxk! " you managed to say and the man was like you, shocked and startled. 

" Just my luck, " sehun spat before telling the driver his location. 

" Excuse me, can't you see that I'm already on it? " you told sehun and turned to the driver telling him your home address. 

" Hey it's because of you I'm getting chased by fans ok. " 

" It's your problem, not mine. " 

" Umm, so where should I go... ? " the driver managed to say between the silence. 

" MINE! " both you and sehun said simultaneously. 

" Get out of here! " You said while trying to push him out. 

" I-I think we should leave now, " the driver suddenly said.

 " What? Why? I think- " your words were cut when you saw a bunch of fans crowding outside the taxi, trying to catch glimpse of sehun. 

" Uncle, just drive! " you shouted and the taxi finally left it's spot. 

--------

You two just sat at one corner each, not speaking to one another until sehun spoke.

" You know, you should be glad, " sehun said.

" Why should I? "

" This doesn't just happen to anyone. Many of my fans would want to be in your place. "

" And I would want to leave now. "

" Well, you could, " sehun smirked.

You swear you could just punch him in the face but thinking that his fans would probably kill you, you chose not to.

" Uncle, can you drop me here instead? " You asked since you couldn't take it being with sehun.

After the driver pulled over at one side, you alighted with your groceries.

Sehun's POV:

* W-what why... * His eyes were wide open while watching you get off the taxi. He then wind down his window and shouted, " Yah! What's your name? "

" You doesn't need to know since we won't be seeing each other again. " You replied.

* Playing hard to get huh. I'll have my ways. *

" Alright, we'll see, " Sehun said while re-winding his window back up.

--------

[ Hihihi I'm back after a period of time. School is such a chore. I won't be updating as frequent cause, school. But regardless, please enjoy reading. If you're a new reader, be sure to read the two other fanfics I have. Be sure to give me your feedbacks too ok :D]