TEASER

Daddy Is An Original Hipster

Four years ago

“What do you mean you want me to get an abortion?” she yelled in anger, “Are you out of your mind!”

“No, I’m not out of my ing mind!” he yelled back, “I want you to get the damn abortion!”

“Well, it’s not your decision is it? It must be your mother who convinced you, she hates me!”

“Let my mother out of that Chaerin! I can’t ing raise a kid! Do you know how expensive it is to raise a child? I just start working, I don’t have the money for that!”

She couldn’t believe he had said that, “You’d have the money if you’d stop hanging out in bars almost every night with your stupid friends! If you really wanted to fond a family with me, you’d find the money for that! You’re selfish!”

“I’m selfish? I’m working all day for you so you can buy your stupid clothes! I bought this house for you. I even agreed to see your boring parents every Sunday for you! Can’t I just have time for myself sometimes?”

“So I’m a burden for you now? Am I just made to shut my mouth and clean the house while you go all the girls you can?”

He had it. He was done. He walked right up to her and slapped her right across the face. “Don’t ever talk to me like that again.”

Tears forming in her face, Chaerin glared up at the man and tried not to cry as hard as she was now, “Go to hell.” She walked away and never looked back. She didn’t make eye contact.

She was going to do all she could to protect her little baby.

She couldn’t help thinking about these particular memories as she unconsciously locked her eyes with the man who had slapped her four years ago. The man she used to date and love. Haru’s father.

“Soohyuk…”

 

Okay guys, I know I'm a bad person, I shouldn't give you such a short tease like this but the fact is I don't know when I'll update next^^ It's September and I'm going to be busy with my studies unfortunately for the next two months ! But I'll try to find time for you guys, promise!

See You

Chu~