Chapter 6 The Six Ninjas

Don't Touch My Girl

Chapter 6 The Six Ninjas

"Is she asleep now?" Asked Donghyun when Kwangmin went downstairs to meet them in the living room.

They told Luna to go to sleep early and don't wait for them because they need to do some 'all-boys-stuff. She didn't complain though she looked suspicious.

"I think so. I got her laptop but the problem is, we don't know her password." Kwangmin showed them Luna's laptop that he carefully sneaked out her room.

"Try her birthday." Youngmin suggested smartly. Kwangmin was about to type but then he froze. Everybody looked at him.

"What?" Jeongmin asked him impatiently.

Kwangmin turned his head slowly at the group who is now compressed, viewing the laptop screen.

"I don't know her birthday... Does anyone of us know?" He scratched his head stupidly.

"Argh! We didn't know!" They all answered.

"What could be her password?" Hyunseong tried to think of clues that may lead them.

All fell silent as they think of any clues. After a while, Minwoo, with a cold expression, spoke.

"Try typing KWANGMIN." He said with a slight bitterness on his voice as if he's jealous or something.

"Why?" Kwangmin pouted but obeyed Minwoo.

ERROR. Prompted the screen.

"It's incorrect." Youngmin almost laughed.

"That only means, you're not that special to her after all." He even added.

"Type my name. Maybe I'm actually her type." Donghyun joked but Kwangmin tried his name too. Unfortunately, It's incorrect again.

"Then try my name!" Youngmin insisted.

"Nah! I don't think she'll use any of our names! Not even BOYFRIEND!" Minwoo is pissed again because everyone is making fun of the password-guessing.

All of them shut up but then, Minwoo lowered his voice and suggested something.

"Wait, will you try BOYFRIEND?" He told Kwangmin who immediately typed BOYFRIEND but still incorrect.

"Aigoo.. This is really tough!" Minwoo complained.

"Let me try another one." Kwangmin almost whispered and typed something.

PASSWORD accepted!

All of then didn't expect it.

"What did you type?" Minwoo asked, impressed.

"Pikachu." Kwangmin shrugged. Minwoo became quiet again as if thinking something serious.

"Quickly! Go to her Skype!" Youngmin excitedly nudged his twin.

Fortunately, Luna is on 'stay logged in mode' so her Skype is automatically on.

They all searched for Luna's friend, Prexy which didn't take long because she'd just sent a private message to Luna.

"Bingo!" Jeongmin clapped his hands as they started dialing Prexy's Skype.

Prexy was surprised when she received a Skype call from Luna. She really thought she'd just said she'll sleep. How come she's calling again?

When she accepted the call, she couldn't almost speak.

"Hi, hello, annyeong!" Youngmin waved charmingly at Prexy. All the members avoided the cam so Prexy could only see Youngmin.

"OMG!" She could only gasped. She couldn't believe it. Her dream guy, who is an impossible-dream, is a actually communicating with her.

"OMG!!!" She said again. Youngmin thought she's about to faint so before she does, he immediately informed her why he called using Luna's account.

When Prexy finally came to her senses, she told them that she couldn't help them with Luna's father because she herself doesn't where is Luna's father.

She told Youngmin that Luna received an invitation letter from her father to go to Korea when her mother died. But Luna got robbed and lost until Mr. Sy found her and helped her by offering a job as BOYFRIEND's assistant.

As Luna's life story unfolds, the six boys felt guiltier on being mean to Luna. If they only knew she's under such depression and pressure in life, they should have treated her better.

"So I'm really sorry I can't be of any help. Nobody knows who is her father...not even Luna." Prexy looked down almost teary-eyed.

"We really feel sorry for Luna... Now that we knew how hard her life is, we're more eager to make up to her..." Youngmin admitted.

"Thanks for telling us all these. By the way.... I was wondering, can I get your number?" Out of the blue, Youngmin asked.

The others looked confusedly at him. Why did he suddenly asked for Prexy's number like a flirting guy?

"...uhm...c-coz... If we can't surprise Luna by making her father appear, then maybe we can do some arrangements and make you come here instead?" He clarified when he realized he did sound like a flirt when he suddenly asked that.

"Oh... Me? But I don't know if I can come alone... I mean, that would be really scary... I don't know much about Korea.." She reluctantly said.

"No, don't worry... We will check our schedule... We will arrange someone to pick you up as soon as you are in the airport... We'll make sure you'll be safe." Youngmin assured like a knight in shinning armor which made the others smiled teasingly at him. Even Kwangmin joined them.

"Ok...but really, this is not as simple as you think it is. Here's my number anyways." So Prexy gave her number.

Sensing that she's really not feeling good about the idea of going to Korea to surprise Luna, the guys decided that one of them should at least try to gain her trust until they can convince her to agree on their plan.

A week went by and no one treated Luna rudely except Minwoo who often argues with her on some stuffs specially during their dance practices. Meanwhile, Youngmin started sending sms and calls to Prexy, attempting to befriend her and gain her trust.

The much awaited moment finally came after a month of building a 'friendly approach' with Prexy, she finally agreed on going to Korea provided that BOYFRIEND will take care of everything. Of course they assured her that everything will run smoothly as planned.

They are having a ComeBack Concert in Korea and requested the staffs to arrange everything for a special guest. Luna monitors their activities so they hid Prexy's visit by making her one of the guests. They just told Luna that Jo Twins relative will also come.

The only thing that BOYFRIEND had a problem with is on arranging someone to fetch prexy from the airport. No one is available and they don't trust the other staffs to do the job without telling Luna.

They all come up with a solution after a game of rock, paper, scissors. All five of them will keep Luna busy for a day while the loser on the game will go and fetch Prexy. Supposedly, Donghyun is the one, but Youngmin volunteered to do it for Donghyun with an excuse that Prexy would feel more comfortable with him since they communicate more. Youngmin is just making an excuse but deep inside, he's really curious what kind of person Prexy is, in person.