Chapter 3 Sleep Walker

Don't Touch My Girl

Chapter 3 Sleep Walker

Luna immediately her laptop which is provided in her room as soon as they got home after a long day.

She took note of all the information she could get on the net about BOYFRIEND. She also searched for some korean recipes and study a bit of their culture so she could deal better with her six little troublesome guys.

She's not dumb to notice what they're trying to do. They are giving her a hard time so she would resign but she won't let them. She will try to beat them in their own game instead! Ha! She's a fighter!

It's 1am already but she's still wide awake, focused on her 'research', when the door slowly opened.

She almost jumped out of her chair when someone went in. She blinked a few times to see clearer.

"Don't you know how to knock?" A mixture of irritation, confusion and curiosity in her voice.

The person turned out to be one of the twins. He didn't say anything but headed to Luna's bed.

"Sleep walking?" She asked herself when she noticed he is walking with eyes closed.

"Is this Kwangmin or Youngmin?" She softly spoke as she walked near him to check his face. She's really confused who is who when it comes to Jo Twins. Their voices also sound the same to her.

"Why do I always have bedroom issues in this house!" She complained to herself. Last night she slept in the wrong room, now someone is sleeping in her own bed.

She was about to wake him up when her mobile, which is on the side tale, started ringing and before she could even answer, he sleepily reached for it and pressed the answer button with his eyes still closed.

'How could he do that?' She's amazed.

"Annyeong..This is Youngmin." Came his answer.

Luna froze when she heard Prexy's voice on the line. The room is so quiet she could hear her caller even though her mobile is not on loudspeak mode. Prexy's voice gets hysterical when she realized she's hearing a man's voice instead of Luna's.

"Who are you?!" Prexy asked.

"Young-min..." He repeated. Luna could tell he's half asleep.

"Where's Luna?!?!? Why do you have her mobile?! OMG!! You robbed it from her?!" She accused. Luna knows her bestfriend is really worried and at that voice, she's being paranoid again.

"Huh? Luna? Ah.. Luna! Call tomorrow." He answered.

"Hey! I want to talk to Luna! Give her the phone!" Prexy ordered like a boss.

"Ah.. She's sleeping. Call tomorrow. We're sleeping already. We're tired. Bye!" And Youngmin hanged up.

Luna closed her eyes hardly when Youngmin ended the call before she could grabbed it from him. Now she really needs a long explanation to Prexy.

"I hate you!" She strangled her hair and pouted like a spoiled brat but to no avail, Youngmin went to his sound sleep.

"Hey wake up!" She shook his shoulders in attempt to wake him but no effect.

She really wanted to kick him out of the room but seeing how tired this fella is, she just can't be that rude.

"Fine! Be that way!" She told him even though she knew he's asleep and not aware anymore.

She turned her laptop off, grabbed her mobile and some notes where she listed stuffs she researched then marched out of the room.

"I can't believe this!" She muttered under her breath before closing the door.

3:00 am

Minwoo woke up with his throat feeling soar. He must've been dancing and singing too much the whole day and now he felt sick.

He went down to get himself some water and ease that burning feeling on his throat.

"Woah!" He almost fell on the ground when he noticed something unusual on the living room.

"Luna..?" He asked to no one as he moved closer to confirm if it's her.

She's peacefully sleeping on their 6 seater couch, her mobile still near her ear. He noticed she's also holding some papers.

Minwoo carefully took it from her hand and started reading what she's written.

"Kwangmin likes pikachu.... Youngmin is the most sensitive.... Minwoo is short tempered...." He smiled as he read the list.

'She's really working hard she even forgot to go and sleep in her room.' He thought to himself.

He placed the papers on the nearest table then took her mobile and placed it near the papers. He went upstairs and returned to the living room with a pikachu blanket which he got from Kwangmin. He knows Kwangmin is keeping it as extra. He carefully put the blanket up to Luna's shoulders.

Satisfied that she is now comfortably sleeping, Minwoo finally went to get himself a glass of water then headed back to his room.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Awww Minwoo....

...let's see what would happen when Prexy finds out it was 'The' Youngmin she'd just spoken to.

To be continued...